Now that Osama bin Laden has been killed is it OK to build the Ground Zero Mosque ??

Well, well... we have an appeaser. You a liberal there skippy? Probably. Another dumb ass.

Funny though, BREATHING, EXISTING and LIVING ON EARTH is EXACTLY WHAT MUSLIMS HAVE AGAINST EVERYONE THAT ISN'T MUSLIM.

Now that you've been made out to be a fucking IDIOT, what's your next move Einstein?

I would get better at assumption making before you make intellect-based insults.

No I'm not a liberal and I'm certain I'm a million times more conservative than you are in fact.

But you helped prove my assertions by making zero attempt to deny that you're issue is with them breathing, living, existing, etc.

Sir, do you not agree that them CHOOSING to build there is pretty stupid for an organization that alleges that they want to build bridges with Non Muslim Americans in light of the fact that MOST Americans find the idea of a mosque there to be ANYTHING but a bridge?

Building an all-inclusive community center sounds like they want to build bridges to me.

If they built it and segregated it you may have a point, but if their doors are open to ppl of all races and religions I don't see the argument of them trying to battle another religion, as you are with them wanting to build it there.

Well, well... we have an appeaser. You a liberal there skippy? Probably. Another dumb ass.

Funny though, BREATHING, EXISTING and LIVING ON EARTH is EXACTLY WHAT MUSLIMS HAVE AGAINST EVERYONE THAT ISN'T MUSLIM.

Now that you've been made out to be a fucking IDIOT, what's your next move Einstein?

I would get better at assumption making before you make intellect-based insults.

No I'm not a liberal and I'm certain I'm a million times more conservative than you are in fact.

But you helped prove my assertions by making zero attempt to deny that you're issue is with them breathing, living, existing, etc.

Well cherry, you haven't been here long enough to know shit about anyone have you?

And you had nothing to say in your defense to what I said.

Get off your holier than thou, I'm better than you horse junior. You're not making any big point here other than you're willing to ignore those made about your own opinions.

I didn't have to defend myself, I'm not a muslim, I don't make negative blanket statements about people who follow a certain religion I leave that to the ignorant bigot types.

I won't say I'm holier than thou in general, but in terms of whether or not I'm going to hate 1.7 billion people I'm going to put myself in the "Not" column and am holier than thou than those who do on this issue.

Sir, do you not agree that them CHOOSING to build there is pretty stupid for an organization that alleges that they want to build bridges with Non Muslim Americans in light of the fact that MOST Americans find the idea of a mosque there to be ANYTHING but a bridge?

Building an all-inclusive community center sounds like they want to build bridges to me.

If they built it and segregated it you may have a point, but if their doors are open to ppl of all races and religions I don't see the argument of them trying to battle another religion, as you are with them wanting to build it there.

One has to wonder how they rushed through the permit process when the GOC still hasn't gotten theirs. I don't consider that building bridges. BTW, the GOC wanted to do the same thing when it rebuilt as the mosque... so why is it okay for the mosque but not the church?

Also, this is historical land we are talking about. A building that went back to the civil war and the underground railway, now, thanks to the Muslims, it's gone. We've lost a part of our history forever. I don't understand why that doesn't concern more people.

One has to wonder how they rushed through the permit process when the GOC still hasn't gotten theirs. I don't consider that building bridges. BTW, the GOC wanted to do the same thing when it rebuilt as the mosque... so why is it okay for the mosque but not the church?

Also, this is historical land we are talking about. A building that went back to the civil war and the underground railway, now, thanks to the Muslims, it's gone. We've lost a part of our history forever. I don't understand why that doesn't concern more people.

As Sunni said you should be taking issue with the local gov't about any permit-speed issues, not anyone who reads a Quran.

I see, you're another one who blames 9/11 on all 1.7 billion muslims.

Man does our society need another Martin Luther King Jr more than ever now.

All inclusive? Hmm where's the Synagogue? The Chapel? The Monastary?

This building is a mosque. PERIOD. Look at some mosques in the Middle East, they contain shops and restaurants, and bazaars, and warehouses, and hotels, and swimming poools , and still yet, they are called MOSQUES; as this building was until the Muslims realized that the term was offensive. Changing to call it a community center was nothing but an attempt to appease the weak minded. I see you have fell for it.

Well cherry, you haven't been here long enough to know shit about anyone have you?

Get off your holier than thou, I'm better than you horse junior. You're not making any big point here other than you're willing to ignore those made about your own opinions.

I didn't have to defend myself, I'm not a muslim, I don't make negative blanket statements about people who follow a certain religion I leave that to the ignorant bigot types.

I won't say I'm holier than thou in general, but in terms of whether or not I'm going to hate 1.7 billion people I'm going to put myself in the "Not" column and am holier than thou than those who do on this issue.

No, you DO have to defend yourself. You're not getting off that easy.

You said...
his biggest problem with muslims isn't that they want to build a mosque in a certain location it's that you guys breath air, exist, live on earth, etc.

Then I said...

... and all of a sudden you fell strangely quiet on that point.

Not in America.

You have made it very clear before that you hate America and our Constitution so your post doesn't surprise me. :evil:

Nice try, pig fucker. I do NOT consider islam a legitimate religion, with your PEDOPHILE PROPHET commanding you all to SAW THE HEAD OFF anyone who doesn't become a muslim.

Fuck your bastard religion, fuck mohammed your pedophile false prophet, and fuck you.

Too bad you didn't write the Bill of Rights....you could have made sure the 1st Amendment only applied to speech, religion, etc. that you liked.

All inclusive? Hmm where's the Synagogue? The Chapel? The Monastary?

This building is a mosque. PERIOD. Look at some mosques in the Middle East, they contain shops and restaurants, and bazaars, and warehouses, and hotels, and swimming poools , and still yet, they are called MOSQUES; as this building was until the Muslims realized that the term was offensive. Changing to call it a community center was nothing but an attempt to appease the weak minded. I see you have fell for it.

See it's all about the word games with you guys.

You could very easily say they did that to make it more inclusive.

However that would go against the last word you used.

Instead (since you have a negative opinion towards islam) you'll attach a negative reason for it.

I'm just dealing with facts, if it's a fact that people of all religions can go there than it's inclusive. A church with a soup kitchen that feeds all homeless no matter their religion is inclusive, a mosque that allows people no matter their religion to do their recreational activities is inclusive.

As Sunni said you should be taking issue with the local gov't about any permit-speed issues, not anyone who reads a Quran.

You're blind. I already said I'd take issue if a church was being built on that land.

And yes, there is something wrong with the local government and the Muslims took advantage of that. That makes them part of the problem, not part of the solution.

You have made it very clear before that you hate America and our Constitution so your post doesn't surprise me. :evil:

Nice try, pig fucker. I do NOT consider islam a legitimate religion, with your PEDOPHILE PROPHET commanding you all to SAW THE HEAD OFF anyone who doesn't become a muslim.

Fuck your bastard religion, fuck mohammed your pedophile false prophet, and fuck you.

Too bad you didn't write the Bill of Rights....you could have made sure the 1st Amendment only applied to speech, religion, etc. that you liked.

I'd have included all people calling themselves "bodecea" will be committed for being mentally retarded.

You said...
his biggest problem with muslims isn't that they want to build a mosque in a certain location it's that you guys breath air, exist, live on earth, etc.

Then I said...

I see, so you're making a terrible bigotted statement towards an entire religion then comparing your view to that same terrible statement. An odd strategy I must confess.

My point was it'd be better to ask a muslim, I don't have to "defend" myself to a muslim viewpoint as I'm not a muslim.

Do I think 1.7 billion muslims think something that stupid? No. Are there some that do? Yes I'm sure. Do I think you individually think something that stupid? Yes.

You're blind. I already said I'd take issue if a church was being built on that land.

And yes, there is something wrong with the local government and the Muslims took advantage of that. That makes them part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Interesting viewpoint. If you think taxes aren't alloted correctly should the person getting the lucky break just write the government a check to make it more fair? Because of course if they didn't they'd be part of the problem, since government isn't only to blame.

Hey "history major" too bad YOU don't understand (well anything) that the First Amendment protects individuals from government abuse of their rights. It does NOT protect you from Pale Rider telling you you're a fucking idiot, nor does it protect Muslims from being called named by Pale Rider. It also doesn't prevent you from calling him names for doing so. Do you see how that works "history major?"

history major my ass :rofl:

I don't think the government at any level should block the building of the mosque if the current zoning allows the mosque.

I do think if the Muslims are interested in bridge building and a gesture of peace, reconciliation, and tolerance, they will choose to build the facility at least a few blocks away from ground zero rather than right in its shadow.

Those interested in reconciliation are sensitive to still raw wounds and don't rub salt into those wounds however well intended the intent. To make a choice to not increase the distress of the 9/11 families would be a beautiful guesture of tolerance and a real witness to promoting a new era of peace and understanding.

I don't think the government at any level should block the building of the mosque if the current zoning allows the mosque.

I do think if the Muslims are interested in bridge building and a gesture of peace, reconciliation, and tolerance, they will choose to build the facility at least a few blocks away from ground zero rather than right in its shadow.

Those interested in reconciliation are sensitive to still raw wounds and don't rub salt into those wounds however well intended the intent. To make a choice to not increase the distress of the 9/11 families would be a beautiful guesture of tolerance and a real witness to promoting a new era of peace and understanding.

Which of course is exactly why they want to build it.

It won't ever get built though. The unions will see to that.

You said...

Then I said...

I see, so you're making a terrible bigotted statement towards an entire religion then comparing your view to that same terrible statement. An odd strategy I must confess.

My point was it'd be better to ask a muslim, I don't have to "defend" myself to a muslim viewpoint as I'm not a muslim.

Do I think 1.7 billion muslims think something that stupid? No. Are there some that do? Yes I'm sure. Do I think you individually think something that stupid? Yes.

You don't have to defend yourself to a muslim viewpoint, but yet you are. Your double talk is getting thicker with every post. That corner you're backing yourself into is getting closer.

Yes, it's a known fact on this board, I think islam is a bastard religion, cooked up by a PEDOPHILE that self anointed himself a prophet, and then commanded everyone in his new religion to KILL everyone that wasn't part of their religion. No, I don't buy it. It's bull shit.

But when you twist and dance around as you do sitting up there on that fence, you're not helping anyone on either side. You may as well bow out of the debate and go cook some brownies for the rest of your can't make up your mind club. You're not needed.

I'm betting you're not a veteran either.

Last edited:
I have noticed.

Before bin Laden's death.

About every third thread was something negative about Muslims or Islam.

Now there are very few about either of the subjects.

So I assumed that most Americans had satisfied their bloodlust for revenge.

Now they hava a sense of victory over Muslims and Islam.

It's actually people like you, as much as people like Bin Laden, that create anti-Muslim sentiments. You do it for entertainment. I find that despicable.

So, Muslims should move their fucking Mosque.... because that is the decent and honorable thing to do. The question, of course, is.... are Muslims decent and honorable. Judging by your own behavior, I'd have to say no. Fortunately, I know other Muslims to actually are decent and honorable... and they are against the Mosque.

Interesting viewpoint. If you think taxes aren't alloted correctly should the person getting the lucky break just write the government a check to make it more fair? Because of course if they didn't they'd be part of the problem, since government isn't only to blame.

Since the person here not paying his fair property taxes is Bill Gates, I'd say, Yeah, absolutely.

BTW, I fought against a megachurch in my own city, does that make me anti Christian?

As for fair taxes, our house went down in value by a third but our property taxes went down less than 10%. If I could pay less, I would. I think the Muslims bribed the council to get their permit...this definitely makes them part of the problem. A member of the megachurch was on our city counsel so it didn't matter how many people spoke out against it, they built it. You think there's not corruption in this country, you're blind.

The Greek Orthodox Church should have been permitted to rebuild before granting ANY other building permits. Every building that was destroyed on 9/11 should have been at the head of the line for building permits.

Now that the American people have gotten their revenge with the death of Osama bin Laden.

Would be building of the so called Ground Zero Mosque now be a non-issue? :cool:

first it was one of the owners of fox news pushing for that , next its not at ground zero , its two block away , they have had one closer for ears so what the hell the problem

Now that the American people have gotten their revenge with the death of Osama bin Laden.

Would be building of the so called Ground Zero Mosque now be a non-issue? :cool:

first it was one of the owners of fox news pushing for that , next its not at ground zero , its two block away , they have had one closer for ears so what the hell the problem

Will you please learn to type in English?

Forum List

Back