Now that Franken has resigned...

Thanks for changing topics which would be an admission by you that you were wrong.

He also seems hesitant to answer my question, which was: What exactly do you think Affirmative Action does?

He is one of many who runs away. Ayn Rand would not be pleased that her alpha turned into an omega.

I just wanted to see if JGalt (JGalt) had any real answers on Affirmative Action.
When a conservative rings a bell or blows on a dog whistle, it's important to ask them what tune they are playing.
Most of the time they don't have any idea what the lyrics are, and the melody eludes them worse than Ashlee Simpson when the Auto-Tune cuts out on stage.
All they know is the title of the song, and they just keep blathering it out, knowing it gives their CON friends a little chubby.

Libs are so predictable. Fucking losers. You think the loser OP came up with this brilliant idea all by himself?

All of their pathetic efforts have not worked, so they use the arrogant heeb Franken as a sacrificial lamb and an old disgusting negro to claim some fake moral high ground and put pressure on Trump to resign.

The stupid left wing loser now acting like the heeb Franken is some sort of hero. The loser OP will pretend he thought of this all by himself.

Hey RDD, it is not working. Back to the drawing board now that the collusion thing is a proven lie, and no one really gives a shit what men say in a locker room about women.

Especially when everyone has heard worse. You stupid loser.

Arrogant heeb, old disgusting negro...wow.
I guess that's you on a good day, right?
Damn right hypocrite.

Libs are so predictable. Fucking losers. You think the loser OP came up with this brilliant idea all by himself?

All of their pathetic efforts have not worked, so they use the arrogant heeb Franken as a sacrificial lamb and an old disgusting negro to claim some fake moral high ground and put pressure on Trump to resign.

The stupid left wing loser now acting like the heeb Franken is some sort of hero. The loser OP will pretend he thought of this all by himself.

Hey RDD, it is not working. Back to the drawing board now that the collusion thing is a proven lie, and no one really gives a shit what men say in a locker room about women.

Damn right hypocrite.

What am I hypocritical about?

Damn right hypocrite.

Everything

Damn right hypocrite.

He probably thinks everyone is as hateful as he is.

He probably thinks everyone is as hateful as he is.

shut-up-mom-im-being-a-badass-on-the-internet.jpg

Well, looks like J Galt's little drive by posting tantrum has come to an end.
I guess HIS mom said "No more Hot Pockets, and turn off that damn computer!"
Now we'll never ever know what he thought Affirmative Action does.

We have Trump's own words on tape.

Maybe the pictures were just "locker room" talk with Franken eh?

Then we can safely assume that you have never lied about anything when you were hanging out with your same-sex friends.

A major difference, everything was out in the open well before President Donald Trump won in a landslide.

None of this was known when Al Franken won his election by fewer than 700 votes. He should be thanking those women for keeping quiet for eight years or he'd have still been doing the Catskills circuit.

AlFranken-S.jpg

^photoshopped

Nope, that's from an SNL skit.
Do you ever post anything that isn't retarded?

Drudge smears "joker" Franken with doctored photo

Then we can safely assume that you have never lied about anything when you were hanging out with your same-sex friends.

A major difference, everything was out in the open well before President Donald Trump won in a landslide.

None of this was known when Al Franken won his election by fewer than 700 votes. He should be thanking those women for keeping quiet for eight years or he'd have still been doing the Catskills circuit.

AlFranken-S.jpg

^photoshopped

Do you ever bother to look anything up? This is why having any sort of conversation with you is always so taxing. Read and learn:

Then shut up and only post when you know what you're talking about for a change.
Hey look, it's really a picture of Republican David Vitter. ;)

vitter_diapers-1.jpg

AlFranken-S.jpg

^photoshopped

Do you ever bother to look anything up? This is why having any sort of conversation with you is always so taxing. Read and learn:

Then shut up and only post when you know what you're talking about for a change.
Hey look, it's really a picture of Republican David Vitter. ;)

vitter_diapers-1.jpg

And that is at least based in fact. :badgrin:

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?

The second that a photograph is presented that shows trump sexually assaulting a woman I agree he would HAVE to step down. Absent that though, I don't see him leaving any time soon.

There was no photo of Franken actually doing anything. Just pretending to touch her. Which he still resigned over.

There IS a audio recording of Trump admitting to it. He has not resigned.

You are what is known as an asshole and hypocrite, no wonder you're a Trump supporter.
Did you vote for Clinton?

That's the limit Theowl32's ability. Poor thing.

If the fucking mods would MOD, we could sweep out the trash and actually have real discussion threads without the five year olds running around tossing boogers in our salad.
I've been here a month and it's already getting really old for me.

Read the rules. If you wish to have a discussion without all the flames open a thread in the Clean Debate Zone. None of that crap is allowed and we monitor it closely.

I find it hilarious that all you had to do was ask a bitch what is it they think affirmative action is and watch the Republican flee like his ass was on fire.

LoLz!

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

When will Trump follow his lead and do the same. I mean, they both have admitted to sexual misconduct. Shouldn't we hold all elected officials to the same standards?

There's big difference between a do-nothing Senator from Minnesota, and the greatest President this country has ever seen.

Are there pictures of these things Trump said he did, or was it just locker talk? And why are women not coming out of the woodwork to accuse him, like there were Franken?

Frankens election was full of questions as well.

What does one expect from a leftover from SNL???

Michelle Obama gave a speech about Weinstein regarding what a wonderful human being he was, despite everyone knowing he was a sexual predator. I don't buy for a minute that anything has changed other than Trump getting elected.

Thank Trump for all of these men being left out to dry, they are just sacrificial lambs who will never see jail time.

If Hillary had given that speech, I could almost buy your theory, because Bill and Hillz DID have a ton of Hollywood friends, for MANY years.
Barack and Michelle, not so much until he became a candidate back in 2008.

And as regards, "everyone knowing" Harvey was a predator, you can say that about insiders, people IN "the industry".
Yes, when it came to people "in the industry" it was something of an open secret.
The OTHER open secret, which was actually an OPEN FACT, was that Weinstein was literally the 800 pound gorilla in the industry and could make or break almost anyone. He was an actual Hollywood "kingmaker" almost the likes of which only used to exist in the days of the old Hollywood Studio System.

But unless you hob-nobbed with Hollywood types all day long, and you were just in the normal circles on the periphery, the most you were likely to hear were rumors, vague ones, because those "in the industry" were kind of hesitant to point the spotlight on Harvey.

I know, I WAS in the industry, and you didn't want to poke the bear, unless you wanted to be eaten.

So my point is, if Michelle was even coached at all for that speech, and I suspect she would have been, she was probably coached to sweeten it for Harvey, because that would make Harvey do nice things.

They joked about Harvey at the Oscars on camera openly.

You really don't think the Obama's knew?

I reckon Barak learned about it just like the IRS scandal and VA scandal, on the 6 o'clock news like the rest of us.

Hilarious.

Franken made it clear in his resignation speech that Trump was the target.

In fact, I would wager that all of these "sex scandals" were started just to take Trump out.

Don't believe me? Well men like Conyers and Weinstein were known to have these issues for decades, yet no one did anything about it. That is, till Trump won and had similar baggage from the past. Now all of a sudden we all care about women's rights?

Michelle Obama gave a speech about Weinstein regarding what a wonderful human being he was, despite everyone knowing he was a sexual predator. I don't buy for a minute that anything has changed other than Trump getting elected.

Thank Trump for all of these men being left out to dry, they are just sacrificial lambs who will never see jail time.

Yea, another nonsensical conspiracy theory in order to save Trump's reputation.

The anything but Trump movement will stop at nothing.

We've already seen that.

How bout that fake Hillary dossier that got the ball rolling with Mueller?

Forum List

Back