Now That Flipper Has Reversed Himself On All The Things You Loved Him For...

Donald Trump suddenly sounds a lot like Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio on immigration

frustratedfacepalm-gifcommercialsmhgeckogeico.gif

Hillary is running on NOT limiting immigration of Muslims, some of whom WILL KILL Americans, and against securing the Southern Border.

Some Americans will kill Americans. Some non-Muslim immigrants will kill Americans. However 99.99999999999999999999 percent just want to live their lives and couldn't give a fuck about you or your paranoia.

m-and-ms.jpg

Here is a bowl of delicious m & ms.

Caution: One of them is a deadly poison.

Query: How many will you eat?

Admission: It's a trick question. America will eat them all, if we don't change the policy. That one m&ms will kill Americans.

If we had not let in the parents, those 50 Americans in Orlando would be alive today.

That is not paranoia on my part, that is the reality of the situation.

Ignoring certain death is not bravery. Especially when it is someone else who will die.

It is callousness.

...why are you Chumps still supporting him?

He's not going to deport the wetbacks like he promised he would.

He's not going to bomb the families of terrorist like he promised he would.

He's going to increase the federal debt by another $10 trillion.

He's going to increase the minimum wage, after promising he wouldn't because he insisted wages are already too high.

I mean, everything you liked about this asshole has turned out to be fake. He's not going to follow through. So why do you still love him? He's not even elected yet, and he's already cheating on you! He lied to your face!

You Chumps are absolutely unyielding in your belief in everything Trump says. So why don't you take Trump's word that Hillary would make a great President?

Why don't you take Trump's word that "the Clintons are fine people"?

Why don't you take Trump's word that Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State ever?

Everything you believed about Trump has turned out to be completely false. Please explain why you still love him like an abused spouse who keeps going back for more punches to the face.

1. He is going to deport the illegals.

2. Don't care about bombing or not bombing families of terrorist. Never did.

3. I never believe any one who claims they are going to reduce the deficit or the debt.

4. I don't care about the minimum wage. All his policies have been crafted to lead to increased jobs and wages for the Working and MIddle CLass Americans. Which is why I supported him from the First.

5. Because the Clintons are vile people.

6. Because HIllary was a disaster.

7. Your spin is not true.
He won't do any of those things because he will not be elected. (He wouldn't do them if he was elected either)

So he's acting like a politician I highly doubt anyone believed he was going to keep all those promises just like no one believes Hillary will keep all of hers though I doubt the die hard supporters of either will admit it.

Ive been saying exactly that all along!.
g5000...how can you stil back clinton and obama after their record on human rights and catering to corporate?
Ive posted plenty of proof. How can you still be for a phony affiliation that says they are all for the working class and then give everything to corporate?

g5000? Search "nndd2013". Section 1021 of the national defense authorization act. It allows the military to arrest American Citizens. Theres your "liberal" obama.

He's going to increase the minimum wage, after promising he wouldn't because he insisted wages are already too high.

I mean, everything you liked about this asshole has turned out to be fake. He's not going to follow through. So why do you still love him? He's not even elected yet, and he's already cheating on you! He lied to your face!

You Chumps are absolutely unyielding in your belief in everything Trump says. So why don't you take Trump's word that Hillary would make a great President?

Why don't you take Trump's word that Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State ever?

Everything you believed about Trump has turned out to be completely false. Please explain why you still love him like an abused spouse who keeps going back for more punches to the face.

3. I never believe any one who claims they are going to reduce the deficit or the debt.

4. I don't care about the minimum wage. All his policies have been crafted to lead to increased jobs and wages for the Working and MIddle CLass Americans. Which is why I supported him from the First.

He won't do any of those things because he will not be elected. (He wouldn't do them if he was elected either)

Your unsupported opinion in noted and dismissed.

Run along now.

So he's acting like a politician I highly doubt anyone believed he was going to keep all those promises just like no one believes Hillary will keep all of hers though I doubt the die hard supporters of either will admit it.

g5000...how can you stil back clinton and obama after their record on human rights and catering to corporate?
Ive posted plenty of proof. How can you still be for a phony affiliation that says they are all for the working class and then give everything to corporate?

G's a leftwing hack.. probably paid by the DNC to spam these boards. Everybody knows he's full-of-shit.

G's a leftwing hack.. probably paid by the DNC to spam these boards. Everybody knows he's full-of-shit.

And what do you think you are? Objective?

lol, you lie.

And what do you think you are? Objective?

lol, you lie.

I don't claim to be objective and I am a conservative... unlike others on this board like Fake Starkey and G who claim to be conservatives then defend all things left of FDR.

And BTW, what did I say that is a lie you racist jerk?

Nope. Trump has announced he is going to be just like Bush and Obama. He used those exact words! He has totally backpedaled on his plan to deport 11 million illegals.

Sucker!

You don't care that Trump said he would commit a war crime!?!?

Independent analysis shows Trump's tax plan would increase the debt by $10 trillion. What's to love about THAT?!?

What policies? He has no policies. Just empty rhetoric. "It's gonna be great. Bleev me."

Trump had nothing but nice things to say about the Clintons. Over and over he heaped praise on them for decades.

It's completely true.

I said in my previous post that Trump is now saying he is going to be just like Bush and Obama.

Here's a direct quote: “What people don’t know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country. Bush, the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I’m going to do the same thing.

SUCKERS!!!

A Trump amnesty for illegals is just around the corner, rubes.

Nope. Trump has announced he is going to be just like Bush and Obama. He used those exact words! He has totally backpedaled on his plan to deport 11 million illegals.

Sucker!

You don't care that Trump said he would commit a war crime!?!?

Independent analysis shows Trump's tax plan would increase the debt by $10 trillion. What's to love about THAT?!?

What policies? He has no policies. Just empty rhetoric. "It's gonna be great. Bleev me."

Trump had nothing but nice things to say about the Clintons. Over and over he heaped praise on them for decades.

It's completely true.

1. He is going to deport illegals and not let them back in and stop them from getting jobs.

2. Correct.

3. Our current model is unsustainable. Sooner or later crash and burn, or change.

4. His policies often mentioned, often discussed. YOur pretense at ignorance is not credible.

5/6. And look how she repays him. What a bitch.

7, NOt.

I said in my previous post that Trump is now saying he is going to be just like Bush and Obama.

Here's a direct quote: “What people don’t know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country. Bush, the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I’m going to do the same thing.

SUCKERS!!!

Except he is actually going to deport them instead of releasing them into the population, and he will stop them from just walking back over the border, and he will remove the lure of jobs.

Forum List

Back