Breaking: Documented Truth On Elizabeth Warren's Genealogy Released---No Native American Ancestry

I'm so convinced, you found a link. You boobs understand the human genome has been sequenced right? Came back with that data and we'll go over it.

Even though Warren used her phony First Nations ancestry to her advantage that in effect denied a true Native American a position the liberals just don't care about that "fib".

Liberals have absolutely no moral compass in today's world. They have devolved to scumbucket status.

I'm so convinced, you found a link. You boobs understand the human genome has been sequenced right? Came back with that data and we'll go over it.

What's to go over? She's as phony as Ward Churchill.

You've seen his genetic profile too? Great. Please share both.

You get Lyin Liz and Whacky Ward to go to Accu Metrics and I'll be glad to check out their genetic profiles. Go ahead Sparky. You convince them to see if they are able to be status recognized or for tribal enrollment.

I used to live right by Six Nations and now live in a very heavy populated Metis area so I know the deal with Accu Metrics and especially I understand that so many claim heritage for a variety of reasons but they end up depriving true First Nations or Metis of what is due them by their fraud.

I deeply resent individuals who seek to profit from being something they aren't. AKA frauds.

What's to go over? She's as phony as Ward Churchill.

You've seen his genetic profile too? Great. Please share both.

You get Lyin Liz and Whacky Ward to go to Accu Metrics and I'll be glad to check out their genetic profiles. Go ahead Sparky. You convince them to see if they are able to be status recognized or for tribal enrollment.

I used to live right by Six Nations and now live in a very heavy populated Metis area so I know the deal with Accu Metrics and especially I understand that so many claim heritage for a variety of reasons but they end up depriving true First Nations or Metis of what is due them by their fraud.

I deeply resent individuals who seek to profit from being something they aren't. AKA frauds.

You're the one with the beef, you drive it shoog.

Forum List

Back