Now That Flipper Has Reversed Himself On All The Things You Loved Him For...

There's what Trump says and there is what democrats SAY he said. The two generally have nothing to do with one another.

Democrat lies are simply breathtaking. I've never seen anything like it.

There's what Trump says and there is what democrats SAY he said. The two generally have nothing to do with one another.

My God you silly woman. This is not 1860. There is video and audio. The Democrats don't have to make anything up, the media just puts a mic under his nose and a camera on his face. Journalists have it easy this year, Trump hands them his bullshit on a gold leaf platter.

Hillary is running on NOT limiting immigration of Muslims, some of whom WILL KILL Americans,

They will? You base your absolute knowledge of this on what?

What does something ridiculously unconstitutional as limiting immigration based on religious belief have to do with "keeping America safe"?

You let in a large group of people from a war zone infested with a violent and extremely anti-american, anti-christian, anti-woman, anti-gay, anti-jew ideology, and the more you let in the more the odds approach certainty that some of them will be infected with those ideas and act accordingly at some point.

NOT doing that, will prevent those violent crimes.

If we had NOT let in the shooters parents all those Americans killed in Orlando would be alive.

Preventing random death, is keeping Americans safe.

...why are you Chumps still supporting him?

He's not going to deport the wetbacks like he promised he would.

He's not going to bomb the families of terrorist like he promised he would.

He's going to increase the federal debt by another $10 trillion.

He's going to increase the minimum wage, after promising he wouldn't because he insisted wages are already too high.

I mean, everything you liked about this asshole has turned out to be fake. He's not going to follow through. So why do you still love him? He's not even elected yet, and he's already cheating on you! He lied to your face!

You Chumps are absolutely unyielding in your belief in everything Trump says. So why don't you take Trump's word that Hillary would make a great President?

Why don't you take Trump's word that "the Clintons are fine people"?

Why don't you take Trump's word that Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State ever?

Everything you believed about Trump has turned out to be completely false. Please explain why you still love him like an abused spouse who keeps going back for more punches to the face.

And just the other posts this person was bragging about how everyone, including Hillary lies. Indeed if you care about truth at all, you won't vote for that bitch.

In fact, given how much Hillary has lied and will continue to lie, I will not care how much Trump does so in order to beat her. The only thing that matters is that he wins against this master manipulator extraordinaire.

He's going to increase the minimum wage, after promising he wouldn't because he insisted wages are already too high.

I mean, everything you liked about this asshole has turned out to be fake. He's not going to follow through. So why do you still love him? He's not even elected yet, and he's already cheating on you! He lied to your face!

You Chumps are absolutely unyielding in your belief in everything Trump says. So why don't you take Trump's word that Hillary would make a great President?

Why don't you take Trump's word that Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State ever?

Everything you believed about Trump has turned out to be completely false. Please explain why you still love him like an abused spouse who keeps going back for more punches to the face.
Sounds like you should be voting for Trump.

Sounds like you should be voting for Trump.

He just must go with the candidate who never flip-flops:

Note to Hildabeast Bots - WE DON'T CARE !!! We will do nothing to help Hildabeast win.

My God you silly woman. This is not 1860. There is video and audio. The Democrats don't have to make anything up, the media just puts a mic under his nose and a camera on his face. Journalists have it easy this year, Trump hands them his bullshit on a gold leaf platter.
That is exactly what I mean. I see Trump making a speech, live. Then after dimocrats hack on it awhile, the speech is completely unrecognizable.

You people are going to cause us to show videos of Crooked Hillary flipping on topics like gay marriage, illegals, borders and young black men.

Are you prepared for it?

It's laughable all the libtardians trying to convince us to dump trump and vote for Hillary.
Here is a flipper. Hillary wa against gay marriage, wanted to stop illegals from crossing, called young black men thugs and believed in a border wall.

Now That Flipper Has Reversed Himself On All The Things You Loved Him For...

Flipper is still flippin'...

57c2308d180000dd10bcd8c9.jpeg

Trump Goes Back To Original Immigration Position With Second 180 Flip

Trump has now announced that he wants to go even further than Obama did with the expansion of Medicaid.

One of the key elements of ObamaCare was the expansion of Medicaid.

Flipper Trump wants to go even further.

Trump Says He’d Use Medicaid to Expand Insurance Coverage

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said that as president he would use Medicaid to cover poor people who can’t afford private health insurance, and make birth control available without a prescription.

Expanded Medicaid and over the counter birth control! Great news for pedophiles.

You poor dumb saps thought Trump was a conservative. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

This New York limousine liberal was frank with Dr. Oz.

OZ: So what do we do with the folks who fall through the cracks?

TRUMP: We have to go and help them through the Medicaid system. We have to help them publicly. We’re going to have to do it. Nobody wants to see people — and it’s totally unfair — a lot of people said oh, gee that’s not the thing to say. I said, well you know what? If I can’t say that, I’m not running for office. There are people who say everybody should have a great, wonderful, private plan, and if you can’t afford that, and there is a percentage, a fairly large percentage that can’t afford it, then those people don’t get taken care of. That’s wrong. We’re going to take care of that through the Medicaid system.

5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?

Bullshit.
Trump will take this painfully obvious step to protect Americans.
Hillary will NOT protect Americans.
You are quibbling over details to avoid admitting that truth.
Your partisanship is more important to you than the safety of your fellow Americans.

Of course Hillary will protect Americans.

And you're not partisan? I'm not that partisan. I can name a couple of Cons I would have loved to have gotten the nod. Rubio for one. Maybe even Jeb Bush. Instead you get a Charlatan.,..
They're both a couple of amnesty/open borders douche bags. That's the only reason you're for them.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back