Now That Democrats Have Made Us a Banana Republic

You can't punish him for being an insurrectionist when he hasn't even been charged with insurrection, let alone been found guilty of it.
Precisely.
And you can see the danger and ease by post by Golfing Gator that he is willing for a states highest court to make a ruling, with zero due process, to take away the right of the citizens to vote.

He is ok with that, because he likes the outcome. Too stupid and childish to understand that the next time, he may not like the outcome.

You can't punish him for being an insurrectionist when he hasn't even been charged with insurrection, let alone been found guilty of it.
Actually you could.

Members of the CSA and those that fought in Confederate armies by that very action engaged in insurrection.

It’s less clear with Trump

You’re terrified of losing to Trump so you have to go full fascist.
Sure. I dont live in Colorado. He will be on the ballot here. I think you idiots should have disqualified him for the attempt to overthrow the government and refusing to transition the government smoothly and lying about election results. But you corrupt fuckers dont care.

Precisely.
And you can see the danger and ease by post by Golfing Gator that he is willing for a states highest court to make a ruling, with zero due process, to take away the right of the citizens to vote.

He is ok with that, because he likes the outcome. Too stupid and childish to understand that the next time, he may not like the outcome.

Except of course that Golfing Gator never said that, but please do not let that get in the way of your lies about me, seems you just cannot help but talk about me.

I looked at the constitution and it does not actually say they have to be charged.
While true… that is overly broad and could (fraudulently) apply to all sorts of cases where it should not

Sure. I dont live in Colorado. He will be on the ballot here. I think you idiots should have disqualified him for the attempt to overthrow the government and refusing to transition the government smoothly and lying about election results. But you corrupt fuckers dont care.
You’re so terrified of Trump you know he’ll even win in Colorado.

Being terrified of a very popular candidate doesn’t make the candidate bad.
I'm old and retired. I've forgotten more about life and what it takes to lead than the two main candidates combined. Neither has earned my vote. Just not worrthy.

Colorado democrats only are having to do this because the GOP is embracing a criminal that they didnt impeach because they said he would just go away. The GOP should have barred him from the ballot.
NO CONVICTIONS you communist POS!!!!!
Only ACCUSATIONS from you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES!!!!!

It will be interesting to see which way the rule.

If it is overturned is it due to the 14th not applying to the office of president or due to a lack of a criminal conviction.

That's the only federal question that could even land in front of the US Supreme Court. But assuming they do find that the 14th doesn't apply to the Presidency, all the court can do is remand the case back to the Colorado Supreme Court for further consideration. States determine their own rules and procedures for ballot access.

When one handful of people can take the right to vote away from it's citizens - that is treason.

Nobody is taking anybody's right to vote away. Ballot access is not the same as voting rights. The people of Colorado can vote for anyone they choose. All the Colorado court has found is that Donald Trump is barred from ballot access.

Actually you could.

Members of the CSA and those that fought in Confederate armies by that very action engaged in insurrection.

It’s less clear with Trump
It's very clear to those who wish to abuse their power for political purposes.

Perhaps you missed it, but In November, a trial court in Denver found that the events on Jan. 6 satisfy the definition of insurrection, and concluded that Trump engaged in insurrection through incitement.
More nonsense from you.

Forum List

Back