Now Playing On Fox News: Nothing About The $500,000 Payments To Michael Cohen

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
While the rest of the media landscape couldn’t get enough of the story, Fox’s highly rated prime-time lineup pretty much avoided it all together. In fact, according to transcripts cited by Think Progress, the name “Michael Cohen” was not mentioned once by the trio of Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham.

A Media Matters analysis showed Fox News had spent a total of about five minuteson the story since the news broke. Topics garnering more attention: therapy goats, Melania Trump’s soaring ratings and a controversial high-school cheer policy.

Now playing on Fox News: Nothing about the $500,000 payments to Michael Cohen

While the rest of the media landscape couldn’t get enough of the story, Fox’s highly rated prime-time lineup pretty much avoided it all together. In fact, according to transcripts cited by Think Progress, the name “Michael Cohen” was not mentioned once by the trio of Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham.

A Media Matters analysis showed Fox News had spent a total of about five minuteson the story since the news broke. Topics garnering more attention: therapy goats, Melania Trump’s soaring ratings and a controversial high-school cheer policy.

Fox knows it's meh. But they cover it out of fairness. But Fake News CNN is of course slobbing on any angle to smear Trump. We get it, sport.

Therapy Goats are more important to that Weak Whyte Supremacist Network.

It's provides session that Filthy Don and Cohen are funneling money and Mueller is hitting them hard.:113:

Fox fair and balanced news is only fair and balanced to Trump and his Cartel.

if anything about the Cohen/Trump $500K Russian payment it will probably be from Shep Smith.

You're still a stupid fuck, McCallum is talking about it right now. You, as always are quite mentally challenged.

What are your made up sauces Fake News agents?
Ha, ha, "...made up sauces...".
DcydO5iV4AAaczv.jpg

I first heard about the accusations on FOX.
Are you suggesting FOX should be ignoring the other news to promote an accusation, skews13?

Are you suggesting FOX should be ignoring the other news to promote that, skews13?

link - :haha:

Link my ass, turn on your TV. McCallum just finished a long segment on it.

did they say how the Russian knew the name of the bank and account number ?

LOL, Avenatti has not revealed how he even knows about it. You are night a bright one.

Meanwhile president Trump is working by waiting for our released prisoners leaving North Korea. Historic!

Are you suggesting FOX should be ignoring the other news to promote that, skews13?

link - :haha:

Link my ass, turn on your TV. McCallum just finished a long segment on it.

did they say how the Russian knew the name of the bank and account number ?

LOL, Avenatti has not revealed how he even knows about it. You are night a bright one.

exactly dipshit ... 500k didnt magically appear in Cohens acct without him KNOWING & GIVING THE ACCT INFO TO THE RUSSIAN --

ergo;

Trump/Cohen/Russia connection PROOF

U DUMBASS

Forum List

Back