Now Over 60,000 dead in Syria

I think Kotex is considering making a brand of douchebag named "Pbel" in his honor. The advertising slogan would go: "instant douchebag, just add some Pbel".

Wow, look at all those thank you’ s Roudy...applause, applause from your extended ZioNut hit squad...I opted out of the rep...You sickos have no power to distort...

I love ! Your hero vulgar Roudy on top of the heap...and of course the Zio-Nut Goober 'ol Hossey, Tostman, I'll be kind, He's an unknown, and OK. As for Anal Retentive Large Marge who admitted her anal tightness give her insight and caution which helps with her stock porfoilio...everybody needs a lover. And of course last but not least, Sayit, the intellectual of the squad...a little nasty in his words, what can I say or Sayit, I respect him...

Maybe I'll write a new poem about you guys, I already started one about Marg and Jillian, stay tuned!
Awwww, what's the matter Pbel? Haven't sucked that "dick special with marinara sauce" for a while? Now we all know the reason you "opted out" of the rep system was for the same reason as seal and patrick, because your level was always in the shitter, and you'd throw a fucking hissy fit and start chewing on the Douchebag that's up Uranus. Who are you kidding? We know each other.

Howdy Roudy: you should get together with GHook, he's always talking about sucking "Dicks!"

Last edited:
And yet another BRILLIANT reply by Pbel. How does he do it?

Wow, look at all those thank you’ s Roudy...applause, applause from your extended ZioNut hit squad...I opted out of the rep...You sickos have no power to distort...

I love ! Your hero vulgar Roudy on top of the heap...and of course the Zio-Nut Goober 'ol Hossey, Tostman, I'll be kind, He's an unknown, and OK. As for Anal Retentive Large Marge who admitted her anal tightness give her insight and caution which helps with her stock porfoilio...everybody needs a lover. And of course last but not least, Sayit, the intellectual of the squad...a little nasty in his words, what can I say or Sayit, I respect him...

Maybe I'll write a new poem about you guys, I already started one about Marg and Jillian, stay tuned!
Awwww, what's the matter Pbel? Haven't sucked that "dick special with marinara sauce" for a while? Now we all know the reason you "opted out" of the rep system was for the same reason as seal and patrick, because your level was always in the shitter, and you'd throw a fucking hissy fit and start chewing on the Douchebag that's up Uranus. Who are you kidding? We know each other.

Howdy Roudy: you should get together with GHook, he's always talking about sucking "Dicks!"

You ignore Roudy's vulgar posts but complain when I answer in kind with the truth...Hypocrite...

Here's a photo of tough Roudy in IDF patrol...Lol

$brave_idf_soldier - Copy.jpg

Anybody know where MJ (AKA Gomer) went to? Maybe he went a visiting his cousin Goober (AKA Hossfly)...

Last edited:
Anybody know where MJ (AKA Gomer) went to? Maybe he went a visiting his cousin Goober (AKA Hossfly)...
We are anxiously awaiting the good news from Phillip's proctologist that he finally found Phillip's head.

Oh come on now Pbel, calm down. No need to get so nasty. You'll give yourself a stroke or something over comments said on a political message board. The sole purpose of such a format is to have fun. Enjoy!

You ignore Roudy's vulgar posts but complain when I answer in kind with the truth...Hypocrite...

View attachment 23609
Come n Pbel, admit it, the thought of a dick covered with marinara sauce made you pull out that douchebag from Uranus and start licking it. Oh well to each his own as they say.

Come n Pbel, admit it, the thought of a dick covered with marinara sauce made you pull out that douchebag from Uranus and start licking it. Oh well to each his own as they say.
Did someone order a cockmeat sandwich?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G9ta7AHsIU]Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, Cock Meat Sandwich Scene - YouTube[/ame]

View attachment 23609
And here's Pbel's hero...

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=7IGJjl78bKs]Mussolini Gets Pranked - YouTube[/ame]

View attachment 23609
And here's Pbel's hero...

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=7IGJjl78bKs]Mussolini Gets Pranked - YouTube[/ame]

Some guys are Bi-Polar, Roudy has his-own syndrone, he's Bi-Ped and has a gentleman friend called Orphelia, a Rear Admiral in the Greek Navy.

it is an interesting phenomenon-------the ISA -RESPECTERS have decided to
murder ----in the TENS OF THOUSANDS "GENTILES" they are
ANTI-GENTILE TERRORISTS

But Irosie, haven't you heard the news? You see, Israel is even responsible for convincing the Arabs to have their Arab Spring.

so sorry peeballs-----the on-going TOTENTANZ is not a
zionist event------they are not even serving crackers
and chopped liver in Damascus. But keep your chin
up-------have hope --------keep searching for evidence
of "zionist depravity" It will take your mind off
the budget deficit

Stupidity and Insanity in alliance.....

What's wrong with Arabs killing each other? If it were the Jews who did it you would be dancing. Another Pro Palestinian Hypocrite

Forum List

Back