Now Over 60,000 dead in Syria

When did Syria become part of Israel and Palestine?
"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".

- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".
- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".
- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".
- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".
- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -
Alas, Sherrie only believes quotes by Usama bin Laden.

When did Jordanians, Egyptians, Syrians and Lebanese Arabs/Moslems become "Palestinians"?

Sherri Jeremiah would know when Israel was attacked and ENGULFED
by Syria Its in the bible in the BOOK OF MACCABEE Did you
ever read that book? Its just a book I read it casually----not as a jew and not
as a christian----just as a BOOK -----but you claim to know about CHRISTIANITY---
the book of maccabee is actually in the christian version of the WHOLE bible---ie the 'OLD
and "NEW" testaments TOGETHER Jews do not consider MACCABEE part of the
tanach----but ---its like an extra book that early christians just ADDED ON You didn't know that ? I hope I got that right----lets ask Jeremiah

getting back to Syria ----yes----some arabs consider what the romans decided
to call PALESTINA some time ago-----to be actually something like a southern
part of an ISLAMIC SYRIA You didn't know that?

When did Jordanians, Egyptians, Syrians and Lebanese Arabs/Moslems become "Palestinians"?

they never did, are you crazy or ignorant or what?

OH GLORY---hallelujah !!!!! << as real baptists frequently say

Sherri has finally admitted that to the FRAUD -----of the newly
invented "palestinians"

sherri ---do you know what " Hallelujah" means and how it is and
was used by the people whose language contains that word?
A very interesting word is "HALLEL" << this actually describes
a portion of ritual worship liturgy in synagogues.
Yehoshua ben Yosef knew and ----Jeremiah knows too.
Odysseus probably did not ---but he was a nice guy

Would'nt it be funny if the Siberians started claiming Russia is staealing "their land" like the Palestinians claim against Israel?

Sherri Jeremiah would know when Israel was attacked and ENGULFED
by Syria Its in the bible in the BOOK OF MACCABEE Did you
ever read that book? Its just a book I read it casually----not as a jew and not
as a christian----just as a BOOK -----but you claim to know about CHRISTIANITY---
the book of maccabee is actually in the christian version of the WHOLE bible---ie the 'OLD
and "NEW" testaments TOGETHER Jews do not consider MACCABEE part of the
tanach----but ---its like an extra book that early christians just ADDED ON You didn't know that ? I hope I got that right----lets ask Jeremiah

getting back to Syria ----yes----some arabs consider what the romans decided
to call PALESTINA some time ago-----to be actually something like a southern
part of an ISLAMIC SYRIA You didn't know that?

Would'nt it be funny if the Siberians started claiming Russia is staealing "their land" like the Palestinians claim against Israel?

Scoff not-----the invading mongol Muslims of the Indian subcontinent already
claim that the "HINDUS STOLE MUSLIM LAND" in the Indian subcontinent

]

they never did, are you crazy or ignorant or what?

OH GLORY---hallelujah !!!!! << as real baptists frequently say

Sherri has finally admitted that to the FRAUD -----of the newly
invented "palestinians"

sherri ---do you know what " Hallelujah" means and how it is and
was used by the people whose language contains that word?
A very interesting word is "HALLEL" << this actually describes
a portion of ritual worship liturgy in synagogues.
Yehoshua ben Yosef knew and ----Jeremiah knows too.
Odysseus probably did not ---but he was a nice guy

Sherri asking other people if they are crazy and ignorant .... OXY MORON

Hey Pbel, is it true that ever since you lost your rep meter you went from your average everyday douchebag to SUPER DUPER DOUCHEBAG?

He's such a douchebag, that the douchebag meter can't read his excessive douchebagness
I think Kotex is considering making a brand of douchebag named "Pbel" in his honor. The advertising slogan would go: "instant douchebag, just add some Pbel".

Wow, look at all those thank you’ s Roudy...applause, applause from your extended ZioNut hit squad...I opted out of the rep...You sickos have no power to distort...

I love ! Your hero vulgar Roudy on top of the heap...and of course the Zio-Nut Goober 'ol Hossey, Tostman, I'll be kind, He's an unknown, and OK. As for Anal Retentive Large Marge who admitted her anal tightness give her insight and caution which helps with her stock porfoilio...everybody needs a lover. And of course last but not least, Sayit, the intellectual of the squad...a little nasty in his words, what can I say or Sayit, I respect him...

Maybe I'll write a new poem about you guys, I already started one about Marg and Jillian, stay tuned!

Scoff not-----the invading mongol Muslims of the Indian subcontinent already
claim that the "HINDUS STOLE MUSLIM LAND" in the Indian subcontinent

]

And moslems are still whining about the loss of al Andulus.

The Moriscos have had to live with the indignant rage of being given the bums-rush from Spain back in 1492.. They want their waqf, their lost glory, and their rightful place as the masters of the land they once had conquered and left strewn with piles of dead bodies to mark their swath of destruction.

He's such a douchebag, that the douchebag meter can't read his excessive douchebagness
I think Kotex is considering making a brand of douchebag named "Pbel" in his honor. The advertising slogan would go: "instant douchebag, just add some Pbel".

Wow, look at all those thank you’ s Roudy...applause, applause from your extended ZioNut hit squad...I opted out of the rep...You sickos have no power to distort...

I love ! Your hero vulgar Roudy on top of the heap...and of course the Zio-Nut Goober 'ol Hossey, Tostman, I'll be kind, He's an unknown, and OK. As for Anal Retentive Large Marge who admitted her anal tightness give her insight and caution which helps with her stock porfoilio...everybody needs a lover. And of course last but not least, Sayit, the intellectual of the squad...a little nasty in his words, what can I say or Sayit, I respect him...

Maybe I'll write a new poem about you guys, I already started one about Marg and Jillian, stay tuned!
How come you keep bringing up "anal retention?" Are you trying to tell us your hemorrhoids are bothering you? Do you think writing some silly poem about posters (that you will drag up constantly like all your other silly stuff) will actually do anything about your hemorrhoids? See a proctologist, and maybe he will find your head. The trouble with you, Phillip, is that you can't take what others dish out to you, but you certainly had no problem dishing it out to other posters whose viewpoints were different from you. Don't forget, many of the readers remember you from another forum. I think many of the readers can see that Phillip especially has it in for women when they disagree with him.

Wow, look at all those thank you&#8217; s Roudy...applause, applause from your extended ZioNut hit squad...I opted out of the rep...You sickos have no power to distort...

How come you keep bringing up "anal retention?" Are you trying to tell us your hemorrhoids are bothering you? Do you think writing some silly poem about posters (that you will drag up constantly like all your other silly stuff) will actually do anything about your hemorrhoids? See a proctologist, and maybe he will find your head. The trouble with you, Phillip, is that you can't take what others dish out to you, but you certainly had no problem dishing it out to other posters whose viewpoints were different from you. Don't forget, many of the readers remember you from another forum. I think many of the readers can see that Phillip especially has it in for women when they disagree with him.

Tx. Goober...You certainly are an expert in Proctology since you reside under a zionuts horse's tail...your posts smell with its intesity.

Last edited:

Tx. Goober...You certainly are an expert in Proctology since you reside unders a zionuts horse's tail...you posts smell with its intesity.
I do hope that Phillip informs us when his proctologist calls him and says, "I found your head." By the way, why not take any silly poems you write to some poetry forum where the other participants will critique your work. :D

Hey Pbel, how come I don't get no respect from you?

Wow, look at all those thank you&#8217; s Roudy...applause, applause from your extended ZioNut hit squad...I opted out of the rep...You sickos have no power to distort...

Awwww, what's the matter Pbel? Haven't sucked that "dick special with marinara sauce" for a while? Now we all know the reason you "opted out" of the rep system was for the same reason as seal and patrick, because your level was always in the shitter, and you'd throw a fucking hissy fit and start chewing on the Douchebag that's up Uranus. Who are you kidding? We know each other.

Forum List

Back