Now Negros WANT Segregation

If it is their right to associate and not forced by the government, get over it, reactionaries on the far right.

If this were a private university, yes, but it's a public university and they cannot discriminate. Furthermore, if white kids wanted a white dorm you would surely not be nearly as supportive of it.

Get over it, apologist on the fake right.
You're seriously going to pin this on white kids?

I feel sorry for white people. It's always their fault even when it isn't. Blacks are calling for segregation and here you are finding a way to make Whitey the culprit.

Who the fuck said anything about white kids? Can't you read?

Only a fool ever believed it was about equality. Equality was just a step toward domination. It is the natural order of things amongst races. Everyone wants to be on top...

The fun will happen when black students want to go to that party at the all white dorm by default, and get told residents only.

If it is their right to associate and not forced by the government, get over it, reactionaries on the far right.

If this were a private university, yes, but it's a public university and they cannot discriminate. Furthermore, if white kids wanted a white dorm you would surely not be nearly as supportive of it.

Get over it, apologist on the fake right.
You're seriously going to pin this on white kids?

I feel sorry for white people. It's always their fault even when it isn't. Blacks are calling for segregation and here you are finding a way to make Whitey the culprit.

Who the fuck said anything about white kids? Can't you read?
You did!

Can't you?

Last edited:
I saw this. Reprehensible that Millenials are working to unravel everything their grandparents fought for and, in some cases, gave their lives for.

Good. Let the vermin rot in their own filth and suffer the consequences. They've shit on everything else, so why leave the animals anything?

Forum List

Back