Now Mi is no longer a prevailing wage state, good bye unions

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
So bye bye all unions. We have become Mexicans, instead of Mexicans getting higher wages, we shall have lower wages like them.

Our batter was never with the Chinese or Mexicans who have to put food on their tables as well, but with Corps and their greed.

Now that Chinese are demanding higher wages, our Corps love Mexico more, lower wages.

Now they will come back to the USA who voted for the GOP in many states, and voted their rights away.

While I never belonged to a union, and I also think some workers abused the Union, some lazy GM workers, Unions did offer protection for the good workers, but the Corps didn't like unions.

As I live and breathe , even if you didn't like Hillary, how you voted for the GOP. You have screwed yourself royally.

ALEC

So bye bye all unions. We have become Mexicans, instead of Mexicans getting higher wages, we shall have lower wages like them.

Our batter was never with the Chinese or Mexicans who have to put food on their tables as well, but with Corps and their greed.

Now that Chinese are demanding higher wages, our Corps love Mexico more, lower wages.

Now they will come back to the USA who voted for the GOP in many states, and voted their rights away.

While I never belonged to a union, and I also think some workers abused the Union, some lazy GM workers, Unions did offer protection for the good workers, but the Corps didn't like unions.

As I live and breathe , even if you didn't like Hillary, how you voted for the GOP. You have screwed yourself royally.

ALEC

That was always the plan, a bipartisan one mind you, half a century on now.

It's a right to work state now? Good, the union thugs have outlived their usefulness. They've become a strong arm for the Democrat party. Probably always were.

ALEC
Prevailing wage should be eradicated, it's an FDR vestige that needs to go

ALEC

That was always the plan, a bipartisan one mind you, half a century on now.

No I disagree, it was the GOP plan.

ALEC

Prevailing wage has prevented loads of work from being done to the schools here in Nevada. A building that should cost 150,000 bucks (built in the real world as a for instance) will instead cost the schools, and the taxpayers over 400,000. Guess what. They don't have that kind of money so the school children get to coast along in shitty modular temporary classrooms because the unions have made it too costly to do basic work.

You're a fucking clown if you can't figure that out for yourself.

Workers would be so much better off if they made less.

Lets just go back to slave labor.

A right wingers' wet dream come true.

That would be the democrat party..

They Are just trading physical slaves from voting slaves..

Is this the reason you hate Trump? He is the new Abraham Lincoln to set you free?

I think that's what you're afraid of.

Trump and the GOP are 2 different things, I would never trust anything from Trump's mouth, hard to even keep track of his lies, a man who is a compulsive liar, and I grew to hate the GOP due to the Tea Party. They are part of the problem which is why Obama had to bail the banks out. The Trump org is crooked as hell.

Forum List

Back