Now Mi is no longer a prevailing wage state, good bye unions

Workers would be so much better off if they made less.

Lets just go back to slave labor.

A right wingers' wet dream come true.

That would be the democrat party..

They Are just trading physical slaves from voting slaves..

Is this the reason you hate Trump? He is the new Abraham Lincoln to set you free?

I think that's what you're afraid of.

Trump and the GOP are 2 different things, I would never trust anything from Trump's mouth, hard to even keep track of his lies, a man who is a compulsive liar, and I grew to hate the GOP due to the Tea Party. They are part of the problem which is why Obama had to bail the banks out. The Trump org is crooked as hell.

You're telling us how old you are the Tea Party didn't exist before around 2009

Workers would be so much better off if they made less.

Is this the reason you hate Trump? He is the new Abraham Lincoln to set you free?

Trump and the GOP are 2 different things, I would never trust anything from Trump's mouth, hard to even keep track of his lies, a man who is a compulsive liar, and I grew to hate the GOP due to the Tea Party. They are part of the problem which is why Obama had to bail the banks out. The Trump org is crooked as hell.

I am aware of that.

So bye bye all unions. We have become Mexicans, instead of Mexicans getting higher wages, we shall have lower wages like them.

Our batter was never with the Chinese or Mexicans who have to put food on their tables as well, but with Corps and their greed.

Now that Chinese are demanding higher wages, our Corps love Mexico more, lower wages.

Now they will come back to the USA who voted for the GOP in many states, and voted their rights away.

While I never belonged to a union, and I also think some workers abused the Union, some lazy GM workers, Unions did offer protection for the good workers, but the Corps didn't like unions.

As I live and breathe , even if you didn't like Hillary, how you voted for the GOP. You have screwed yourself royally.

ALEC

Prevailing wage has prevented loads of work from being done to the schools here in Nevada. A building that should cost 150,000 bucks (built in the real world as a for instance) will instead cost the schools, and the taxpayers over 400,000. Guess what. They don't have that kind of money so the school children get to coast along in shitty modular temporary classrooms because the unions have made it too costly to do basic work.

You're a fucking clown if you can't figure that out for yourself.

You a fool if you want to work for pennies. Now you will have slave labor building your schools, well you might see your wages go down, just can't afford it anymore to pay you want your worth. I take it you do not work in the trades.

So bye bye all unions. We have become Mexicans, instead of Mexicans getting higher wages, we shall have lower wages like them.

Our batter was never with the Chinese or Mexicans who have to put food on their tables as well, but with Corps and their greed.

Now that Chinese are demanding higher wages, our Corps love Mexico more, lower wages.

Now they will come back to the USA who voted for the GOP in many states, and voted their rights away.

While I never belonged to a union, and I also think some workers abused the Union, some lazy GM workers, Unions did offer protection for the good workers, but the Corps didn't like unions.

As I live and breathe , even if you didn't like Hillary, how you voted for the GOP. You have screwed yourself royally.

ALEC

Excellent news!!!

Now let's kill the government unions.

I am aware of that.
Now you are since I brought it up..

You're kid I I really shouldn't be smoking you on here..

You have a lot to learn.

ALEC

Prevailing wage has prevented loads of work from being done to the schools here in Nevada. A building that should cost 150,000 bucks (built in the real world as a for instance) will instead cost the schools, and the taxpayers over 400,000. Guess what. They don't have that kind of money so the school children get to coast along in shitty modular temporary classrooms because the unions have made it too costly to do basic work.

You're a fucking clown if you can't figure that out for yourself.

You a fool if you want to work for pennies. Now you will have slave labor building your schools, well you might see your wages go down, just can't afford it anymore to pay you want your worth. I take it you do not work in the trades.

Wrong. The cost of labor is what it is. When the unions price themselves out of the reach of the people paying them they don't work. A thinking person would have figured that out a long time ago. You are worth what people will pay you. I had a contractor try and charge me 40,000 for a garage. I built it myself for 8,000 in less time than he stated it would take him. That's how the real world works.

ALEC

Excellent news!!!

Accountants can charge whatever you want. Dose not affect you.

ALEC

Excellent news!!!

Killing government unions would affect me.
It would improve federal and state government.

ALEC

Excellent news!!!

Oh no, not killing gov unions , the trades, the gov keeps giving themselves raises and increase bennies. They do not need a union, they are their union.

You mean private sector gov unions. I am not sure they have been affected.

Last edited:

ALEC

Excellent news!!!

Oh no, not killing gov unions , the trades, the gov keeps giving themselves raises and increase bennies. They do not need a union, they are their union.

You mean private sector gov unions. I am not sure they have been affected.

Yes, we should kill all government unions.
Eliminate all government pensions.

ALEC

Turns out you Republicans are wrong. Unions are still very much necessary.

This year Michigan repealed its ‘right-to-work’ law, a victory for organized labor​

then there's this

American Airlines Pilots Vote To Authorize Strike​

If we're going to end unions let's start with the Police Union.

ALEC
didnt you forget to add your pal JOey is lettihg all the mexicans in....yeah you forgot

I never had sex with that woman....ms Lewinsky....donald trump...oh wait a second

If unions supported the gop the party would sing their praises. Productivity is tied to pay. Pay me less I slow things down. Pay me more I speed it up. Basic economics.

Forum List

Back