Now it's easy to see why the younger generation is so rude, violent & criminally minded.

That reminds me, back on Monday I happened to walk past three boys that appeared to be 12 or 13 year olds. They were playing outside and had a boombox going. They were listening to some rap 'artist' that was spewing out some of the most vile X rated lyrics out there.
How sad that we as adults have served up this kind of filth to our kids.

You guys all sound old as hell lol
You guys all sound stupid as hell. LOL

*Says the youngest regular poster on this forum*

People like Colbert & Madona set the example of vile behavior & the youth think it's acceptable to mimic this behavior in public. They don't understand the issues or the implications of what they're parroting, just that it's "rad" or "hip"

:lol:

So what was it - Elvis' gyrating hips? - that drove you to your "criminal minded" past?

It's hate Trump 24/7. In addition to hating anyone else that doesn't agree with them.

you loons spent 8 years hating the black president and now are all whiny that people don't like the bigoted misogynist sociopath.
And we have our first insertion of race into the thread.

Predictable & disgusting

Had to happen eventually. She's just another loony Democrat Fake News viewer. She's brainwashed by Democrat Media Outlets like CNN, who screech 24/7 that Trump is a 'Racist Nazi.' It's not 'News.' It's incitement propaganda.

And unfortunately, it's gonna lead to some weak-minded folks acting on it. It's very dangerous stuff. Democrat Media is out of control with its extreme over-the-top Anti-Trump rhetoric. It's inevitably gonna lead to violence. They need to be reigned in.

You gonna try and hurt someone?

The ugly Democrat incitement needs to be reigned in. When you push 'Trump is a Racist Nazi' 24/7, it's inevitable that some weak-minded individuals will act on it. The Democrats have gone too far with their incitement. It's very dangerous.

You haven't established that anyone is pushing that Trump is a racist NAZI 24/7.

He's a moron and a failed businessman who has committed fraud to get where he is.

You feel threatened?

mean you have 24/7 'News' Outlets like CNN, screeching about Trump being a 'Racist', being a 'Nazi', and so on.

Reeeeeally.

Link?

Watched a couple days ago. To sum up their rant... 'Trump's Hitler, he hates African Americans, he hates Native Americans, and he adores Kim Jong Un.'

It's not 'News.' It's just irrational hateful Anti-Trump propaganda.

Who said Trump is like Hitler? You are making some pretty specific allegations of incitement but are generalizing or paraphrasing the actual language used. Like you were asked before, links?

People like Colbert & Madona set the example of vile behavior & the youth think it's acceptable to mimic this behavior in public. They don't understand the issues or the implications of what they're parroting, just that it's "rad" or "hip"

:lol:

So what was it - Elvis' gyrating hips? - that drove you to your "criminal minded" past?
Mods never post nonsensical bullshit in the politics forum......

Jackass

What made you violent, rude and criminally minded when you were young?

It was that damn evil pong game ...I tell ya.

It did it too me, why I wasted at least a dollar on that game...

I never played it at a arcade, but I had the home version and it was the only game..

I never played it at a arcade, but I had the home version and it was the only game..

I had the Atari game system, but I bought Asteroids game for it..Pong was like so lame...

I had the Atari game system, but I bought Asteroids game for it..Pong was like so lame...

Asteroids and space Invaders changed it all

Some asshole broke in my girlfriend's apartment and stole my Alari..

But I still have Nintendo , genius , Saturn, PS1...

I still can't believe that those damn Nintendo games were $70-120 bucks..I spent a small fortune...But now I spend $1500 for a gaming computer for the kid..

I still can't believe that those damn Nintendo games were $70-120 bucks..I spent a small fortune...But now I spend $1500 for a gaming computer for the kid..

I know all those $50 bucks and stuff on one game..you take it home and say well this sucks..

I even seen the first hand held scanner I bought for $900 bucks the other day at a thrift store..for 50 cents.

I know all those $50 bucks and stuff on one game..you take it home and say well this sucks..

I even seen the first hand held scanner I bought for $900 bucks the other day at a thrift store..for 50 cents.

I had one scanner that looked like a rat.....

Forum List

Back