Now it's a FELONY to write KKK on a window ledge!!!

the pics of dead men, oh, and they are black, got more than a felony. For no crime at all.
Where was their right to free speech?

How does that justify violating the First Amendment?

Do liberals understand anything?

It was also a threat. Putting KKK outside the residence of a black person is not speech, it's a threat. The perp might have just as well said they're going to bomb their church while the kids were doing choir practice, since that was also a KKK strategy.

He wasn't prosecuted for threatening anyone, moron. He could hang a KKK poster on his door, and no one could do a thing.

I'm tired of hearing that vandalism is a misdemeanor - not a felony. It can be either, depending on circumstances and location.

Vandalism could be filed as a misdemeanor or a felony depending on the value of damages

Vandalism Charge in Los Angeles | Vandalism Attorney in Los Angeles

It was also a threat. Putting KKK outside the residence of a black person is not speech, it's a threat. The perp might have just as well said they're going to bomb their church while the kids were doing choir practice, since that was also a KKK strategy.

:confused:

I'm tired of hearing that vandalism is a misdemeanor - not a felony. It can be either, depending on circumstances and location.

Vandalism could be filed as a misdemeanor or a felony depending on the value of damages

Yes, based on property damage, not based on whether someone's feelings are hurt you bag of deuche. Half the posts on here would be felonies if morons like you got your way.

Why do you hate the first amendment so much? I know you right wing trash hate the constitution with a passion, but at least spell "deuche" right,...

Last edited:
Another attack on free speech in america. Why wasn't Chris Matthews charged with a felony hate crime when he called white people crackers on national tv?

July 10, 2012 12:48PM

Student who scratched

A former Elmhurst College student who scratched “KKK” and a racial slur on a window ledge outside the room of an African-American dorm supervisor was sentenced Tuesday to two years of probation.

Myles Burton, 21, had faced up to five years in prison after being convicted in May of a felony hate crime for the November 2011 vandalism at the college’s Stanger Hall.

DuPage County Judge George Bakalis also ordered Burton to serve 90 days in jail, though he already had served that sentence while awaiting trial.

Prosecutors argued the Libertyville man had been drinking and was angry at a faculty member when he used a rock to scratch the initials and a slur into the window ledge of the 28-year-old dorm supervisor’s room.

Burton, who is appealing his felony conviction, has been expelled from the college

Funny, I had no idea "free speech" included defacing private property.

I want you to think about the stupidity of what you just said and then try again (or redact your stupid conclusion).

Fuck you. If he sent an email saying he wanted to see his house burned down with his family inside, it wouldn't have been vandalism, but would have been a criminal threat. What the fuck isn't a threat about putting KKK outside the residence of a black person. If a white dude wants to spray paint KKK on their own house you might have a case.

You're a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Vandalism is vandalism, not speech.

If he'd written "ABC" on the ledge, nothing would have been done to him. THINK

But he didn't, he wrote “KKK” and a racial slur on a window ledge outside the room of an African-American dorm supervisor. THINK. HARDER.

If he had written "DIE, ******, DIE!" these morons would still be defending him.
Threat? What threat? He's just using his freedom of speech!

Yes, based on property damage, not based on whether someone's feelings are hurt you bag of deuche. Half the posts on here would be felonies if morons like you got your way.

Why do you hate the first amendment so much? I know you right wing trash hate the constitution with a passion, but at least spell "deuche" right,...

Excuse me sir, can you show me which part of the 1st amendment allows me to threaten other people with harm?

Another attack on free speech in america. Why wasn't Chris Matthews charged with a felony hate crime when he called white people crackers on national tv?

July 10, 2012 12:48PM

Student who scratched

A former Elmhurst College student who scratched “KKK” and a racial slur on a window ledge outside the room of an African-American dorm supervisor was sentenced Tuesday to two years of probation.

Myles Burton, 21, had faced up to five years in prison after being convicted in May of a felony hate crime for the November 2011 vandalism at the college’s Stanger Hall.

DuPage County Judge George Bakalis also ordered Burton to serve 90 days in jail, though he already had served that sentence while awaiting trial.

Prosecutors argued the Libertyville man had been drinking and was angry at a faculty member when he used a rock to scratch the initials and a slur into the window ledge of the 28-year-old dorm supervisor’s room.

Burton, who is appealing his felony conviction, has been expelled from the college

Funny, I had no idea "free speech" included defacing private property.

You must have missed all the occupy protests.

Last edited:

I want you to think about the stupidity of what you just said and then try again (or redact your stupid conclusion).

Fuck you. If he sent an email saying he wanted to see his house burned down with his family inside, it wouldn't have been vandalism, but would have been a criminal threat. What the fuck isn't a threat about putting KKK outside the residence of a black person. If a white dude wants to spray paint KKK on their own house you might have a case.

You're a fucking idiot.

Wanna bet?

FELONY Vandalism????

What if he'd just written "Fuck You"????

"Hate Crime" is such an Orwellian Thought-Police bullshit crime.
:cuckoo:

There's no Constitutional basis for hate crimes. Is a crime any worse based on so-called racial motivations? If you get stabbed in the heart, do you care if the person is racist or not? It's an evil farce.

Which would you find more terrorizing to your own personal safety? 3000 people being murdered because they cheated on their spouses - or 3000 people dying on 9/11 because they were hated for being American?

Last edited:

Seriously, have yourself checked for mental retardation. You can thank me later...

If he'd written "ABC" on the ledge, nothing would have been done to him. THINK

But he didn't, he wrote “KKK” and a racial slur on a window ledge outside the room of an African-American dorm supervisor. THINK. HARDER.

If he had written "DIE, ******, DIE!" these morons would still be defending him. Threat? What threat? He's just using his freedom of speech!

That is because I actually believe that it is easy to argue that non offensive speech is legal.

You're a fucking idiot.

Wanna bet?

Name your bet. Even the ACLU supports their free speech, but not their threats and terrorism. Are you pro KKK?

If he had written "DIE, ******, DIE!" these morons would still be defending him. Threat? What threat? He's just using his freedom of speech!

That is because I actually believe that it is easy to argue that non offensive speech is legal.
The word "******" isn't offensive?

Really?

Forum List

Back