Now it's a basic law: The State of Israel is the national home of the Jewish people

Christian culture developed from Jewish culture. You have now argued that Christians are indigenous to Israel. What did Islamic culture grow out of? Uh oh...

You clearly do not understand the meaning of "culture" and how it relates to indigeneity. Stealing another culture's religious stories does not give one a culture nor make one indigenous.
One culture evolved out of another, and one evolved from that one, but my arbitrary rules say only the one I like can claim indigeneity.

Not so. Christianity and Islam did not evolve out of Judaism. They developed as counter-arguments and replacement arguments to Jewish religious beliefs, in opposition to them and in other parts of the world.

Jews conquered the indigenous residents of Israel long ago. I wonder if their descendants claim ownership of the land. I don't care what Israel does, I care that my country faces consequences over what they do. The worst mistake of the 20th century was the 1st world determining that the land that is now Israel should be taken and given to foreigners, and to expel the indigenous people there. Now the middle east has become the major pain in the modern world's ass, with religious insanity everywhere you look.
Provide details in regards to the first sentence.
Read the holy books of any of the 3 religions claiming indigenous status in Israel.
Jews were first, the others were copycats.
Second, you didn’t read Genesis 10.
Shem was in Canaan and was conquered by Cham.
Shem (Israel) came back and took back the land.
Genesis is a total fabrication. Other monotheistic religions existed before Judaism, they are just copying them.
The myths of ALL tribes/Nations on the planet are filled with historical truths and myths.

ONLY the Jewish Nation is attacked and there are endless allegations as to its "impossible " history, how the Jewish people, religion, culture, etc came to be.

Do it to ALL, and not just to the Jewish People.
Lots of nations are attacked. What a colossally stupid thing of you to say.

Christian culture developed from Jewish culture. You have now argued that Christians are indigenous to Israel. What did Islamic culture grow out of? Uh oh...

You clearly do not understand the meaning of "culture" and how it relates to indigeneity. Stealing another culture's religious stories does not give one a culture nor make one indigenous.
One culture evolved out of another, and one evolved from that one, but my arbitrary rules say only the one I like can claim indigeneity.

Not so. Christianity and Islam did not evolve out of Judaism. They developed as counter-arguments and replacement arguments to Jewish religious beliefs, in opposition to them and in other parts of the world.
What country is Christianity indigenous to?

And religion is part of an indigenous people's culture, but having a religion does not give a people a culture.

Provide details in regards to the first sentence.
Read the holy books of any of the 3 religions claiming indigenous status in Israel.
Genesis is a total fabrication. Other monotheistic religions existed before Judaism, they are just copying them.
The myths of ALL tribes/Nations on the planet are filled with historical truths and myths.

ONLY the Jewish Nation is attacked and there are endless allegations as to its "impossible " history, how the Jewish people, religion, culture, etc came to be.

Name the current countries which are being attacked as to their validity to exist.

Or to the rights of its indigenous people being sovereign of any part of their ancient homeland.

Christianity is not a culture so it has no indigeneity to any place. The correct question would be where the doctrine of Christianity developed.

Really? Link me to some articles denying the right of existing States to exist and calling for their destruction. Or to some articles claiming that indigenous peoples aren't really indigenous.

Name the current countries which are being attacked as to their validity to exist.

Or to the rights of its indigenous people being sovereign of any part of their ancient homeland.
Off the top of my head, Catalonia and Tibet. There are many others but I’m not sure how to look it up. As for countries that were attacked in the last hundred years alone, too many to name.

Oh... and Palestine.

The question should be:
Where did Christianity originated?

Which is different from saying the word Indigenous.

Paul of Tarsus, who founded Christianity, was definitely NOT indigenous from the Land of Israel/Judea.

Many who followed him, as he went all around the Roman world, were also not Indigenous to the Land of Israel/Judea.

The number of Jews following in Paul's teachings of Jesus, was not a great one. Most remained Jewish and continued to follow Judaism.

That included Jesus and his followers themselves. They remained Jewish.

Christianity is not a culture so it has no indigeneity to any place. The correct question would be where the doctrine of Christianity developed.
Christians would unanimously beg to differ. You really shouldn’t bite the hand that feeds.

The question should be:
Where did Christianity originated?

Which is different from saying the word Indigenous.

Paul of Tarsus, who founded Christianity, was definitely NOT indigenous from the Land of Israel/Judea.

Many who followed him, as he went all around the Roman world, were also not Indigenous to the Land of Israel/Judea.

The number of Jews following in Paul's teachings of Jesus, was not a great one. Most remained Jewish and continued to follow Judaism.

That included Jesus and his followers themselves. They remained Jewish.
Christianity originated in Israel. That is not a question.

Off the top of my head, Catalonia and Tibet. There are many others but I’m not sure how to look it up. As for countries that were attacked in the last hundred years alone, too many to name.

Oh... and Palestine.
Palestine was never a country. A Nation, or anything else but the name of a region, given by the Romans after they defeated the JEWS
in 135 CE.

Catalonia was never a country. It wants Independence from Spain, which is different.

Tibet is a country conquered by the Chinese. But the Tibetans are not being denied their sovereign or indigenous rights to Tibet.

Christians would unanimously beg to differ. You really shouldn’t bite the hand that feeds.
Christianity is a religion.

The many Nations which have formed Christianity have always had their distinct cultures, formed even before Christianity came to be.
Christianity may have molded some of that culture, as in music, art, etc, but they are ALL different.

Germans, French, Irish, Dutch, each and every one of them has their own identity and culture.

Oh... and Palestine.
Palestine was never a country. A Nation, or anything else but the name of a region, given by the Romans after they defeated the JEWS
in 135 CE.

Catalonia was never a country. It wants Independence from Spain, which is different.

Tibet is a country conquered by the Chinese. But the Tibetans are not being denied their sovereign or indigenous rights to Tibet.
All 3 of those countries are being denied their perceived indigenous rights to self-determination in their country. And they’re not even arguing that minorities they don’t like should have lesser rights than they do.

Christianity is a religion.

The many Nations which have formed Christianity have always had their distinct cultures, formed even before Christianity came to be.
Christianity may have molded some of that culture, as in music, art, etc, but they are ALL different.

Germans, French, Irish, Dutch, each and every one of them has their own identity and culture.
All those cultures were shaped by Christianity, as Canaanite culture was shaped by Judaism. If Christianity cannot be part of a culture, then neither can Judaism.

Oh... and Palestine.
in 135 CE.

All 3 of those countries are being denied their perceived indigenous rights to self-determination in their country. And they’re not even arguing that minorities they don’t like should have lesser rights than they do.
All 500 First Nations of the USA are being denied self-determination to their ancient lands. But they are not being denied their identity as Sioux, Navajo, etc.

That goes to the Aborigines, Hawaiians, Maori, Berbers, Copts, Kurds, Yazidis, etc.
Not one of them is being denied of their indigenous identity or their rights to self-determination over their land, if they are ever successful at it.

The Jewish Nation is being denied, even by you, of their Jewish identity, indigenous status and self-determination over their ancient homeland.

Christianity is not a culture. Christianity is part of other cultures.
So is Judaism.

Judaism is the religious aspect of the Jewish culture. Jewish culture is much more than just the religious faith.
Same with Christianity. You are changing your definition of culture to suit your steaming heap of horseshit.

Forum List

Back