Now it's a basic law: The State of Israel is the national home of the Jewish people

Israel is a country that denies citizenship to non-Jews, and just classified non-Jews as secondary citizens. So OF COURSE it is a theocracy.

The Basic Law does no such thing. You are spreading blatantly false information.
How does this happen, when the law says no such thing? A Holocaust survivor's daughter faces Israeli deportation over claims her father became Christian

The law in discussion on this thread does NOT deny citizenship to non-Jews. Nor does it classify non-Jews are secondary citizens. That is blatantly false.

The Law of Return is not one of denial -- but one of preference. The topic you've brought up is nevertheless an interesting and difficult one. I'd be willing to discuss it on its own thread.

The bloodstain is from the millennia of conquest and invasion of land which is the homeland of the Jewish people and the usurption of Jewish history as their own.
The other 2 Abrahamic religions claimed the same argument in favor of their own beliefs when it was their turn to spill blood in that cursed land.
Susha was talking exactly about the Christian and Muslim religions taking, by blood, any and all lands they could conquer Including the Land of Israel which was always respected by them as being Land belonging to the Jewish People.

ONLY with the Jews achieving sovereignty, the Christian and Muslim nutcases decided that "Jews are not Jews" and the land was never Jewish to begin with.

We know very well who and what we are dealing with.

None of it is going to ever take what remains for us, 20% of all of our ancient homeland.

The last I looked, land all over the world has spilled blood for territory .

But you, and a few others, look only at Israel and what the Jews have and demand that they give it up, especially as that would mean their death sentence.

You have not learned one thing from pogroms and the Inquisition and the Holocaust being committed against one people and one people only.
Jews conquered the indigenous residents of Israel long ago. I wonder if their descendants claim ownership of the land. I don't care what Israel does, I care that my country faces consequences over what they do. The worst mistake of the 20th century was the 1st world determining that the land that is now Israel should be taken and given to foreigners, and to expel the indigenous people there. Now the middle east has become the major pain in the modern world's ass, with religious insanity everywhere you look.
Please, stop.

The Indigenous people of ancient Canaan became the Nation of Israel about 3000 years ago. They have not complained about it, but defended, protected and continued to live ON THEIR land, as the Jewish People.

Are you telling all of us that all 6 Million Plus Jews who lived in Europe by 1945, where 6 Million of them were murdered FOR BEING JEWISH, are now (according to the sites you have been reading) not Jewish. That the Holocaust was not the murder of Jews, but non Jews?

Are you telling me that the Nazis bothered to kill non real Jews, en masse? For what reason?

Are you also trying to tell me that the Muslims were living with non Jews, and expelled nearly a Million non Jews from their conquered lands in 1950?

When Arabs do ever become indigenous of both Arabia and the Land of Israel, that will be a trick successful only by one people, and one people only. How do the Arabs do it?

Muslim conquered land in Asia has become a pain because Muslims are conquerors who DO NOT LIKE being conquered by NON MUSLIMS.

The Ottoman Turkish Muslims conquered the Middle East for 700 years, and not one other Muslim population cried AT ALL at being conquered by another Muslim.

You are helping the Muslims and you do not see and you do not care.

Go ahead, help the Muslims conquer America.

It is always better than having the Jews "conquer" America, is it not?

I cannot wait until this country totally gives in to Islam. :)

Israel is a country that denies citizenship to non-Jews, and just classified non-Jews as secondary citizens. So OF COURSE it is a theocracy.

The Basic Law does no such thing. You are spreading blatantly false information.
How does this happen, when the law says no such thing? A Holocaust survivor's daughter faces Israeli deportation over claims her father became Christian

The law in discussion on this thread does NOT deny citizenship to non-Jews. Nor does it classify non-Jews are secondary citizens. That is blatantly false.

The Law of Return is not one of denial -- but one of preference. The topic you've brought up is nevertheless an interesting and difficult one. I'd be willing to discuss it on its own thread.
Well ,who is going to start one? :)

The bloodstain is from the millennia of conquest and invasion of land which is the homeland of the Jewish people and the usurption of Jewish history as their own.
The other 2 Abrahamic religions claimed the same argument in favor of their own beliefs when it was their turn to spill blood in that cursed land.

No. It is not the same argument. The ethnicity, culture and nationality of the Jewish people (the very things that MAKE someone indigenous) all had their origin in that land. It is the definition of indigeneity. That Christianity and Islam stole parts of the Jewish history and religion does not give them license to indigenous title to Jewish land.
Careful not to insult Christians, or the voodoo you've worked on the U.S., the ONLY country of any significance that defends your provocations, might wear off.

Provocation? Its a provocation to claim the Jewish people are victims of conquest, invasion, the usurption and corruption of Jewish history and religious doctrine?

Unlike the Dutch people, Jews originated in the land of Israel.
Of course YHWH gave South Africa to the Boers. They said so.

Canaan is the ancient name for the land of Israel. The Torah gave Abraham the land of Canaan, which in some cases stretched from southern Syria to the Eastern Sinai and, in other Torah references, was only a small strip hugging the Mediterranean. Under the leadership of Joshua the Israelites conquered Canaan, which had previously been divided into seven city states. Today, the land of Canaan is known as Palestine, Eretz Yisrael and Israel.
The Canaanites
Genesis chapter 10...
Noah’s son Cham settled in Gaza and Egypt.
Shem settled in what is known today as Israel.

You can't beat a 'quotation' from a book of fiction! :cuckoo:
You’ll find out in less than 120 years when you expire.

Susha was talking exactly about the Christian and Muslim religions taking, by blood, any and all lands they could conquer Including the Land of Israel which was always respected by them as being Land belonging to the Jewish People.

ONLY with the Jews achieving sovereignty, the Christian and Muslim nutcases decided that "Jews are not Jews" and the land was never Jewish to begin with.

None of it is going to ever take what remains for us, 20% of all of our ancient homeland.

But you, and a few others, look only at Israel and what the Jews have and demand that they give it up, especially as that would mean their death sentence.

You have not learned one thing from pogroms and the Inquisition and the Holocaust being committed against one people and one people only.
Jews conquered the indigenous residents of Israel long ago. I wonder if their descendants claim ownership of the land. I don't care what Israel does, I care that my country faces consequences over what they do. The worst mistake of the 20th century was the 1st world determining that the land that is now Israel should be taken and given to foreigners, and to expel the indigenous people there. Now the middle east has become the major pain in the modern world's ass, with religious insanity everywhere you look.
Provide details in regards to the first sentence.

Jews conquered the indigenous residents of Israel long ago. I wonder if their descendants claim ownership of the land.
You would be very, very hard pressed to find a culture in that territory which is distinct from and pre-existing the Jewish culture. All archaeological findings seem to indicate that the Jewish culture developed from within preceding cultures. That said, if you find me some descendants of some ancient culture still practicing that culture, they have every right to claim indigenous status on that land.

The worst mistake of the 20th century was the 1st world determining that the land that is now Israel should be taken and given to foreigners, and to expel the indigenous people there.
But you've reversed which were the foreigners and which are the indigenous peoples.

Read the holy books of any of the 3 religions claiming indigenous status in Israel.

Jews conquered the indigenous residents of Israel long ago. I wonder if their descendants claim ownership of the land.
You would be very, very hard pressed to find a culture in that territory which is distinct from and pre-existing the Jewish culture. All archaeological findings seem to indicate that the Jewish culture developed from within preceding cultures. That said, if you find me some descendants of some ancient culture still practicing that culture, they have every right to claim indigenous status on that land.

The worst mistake of the 20th century was the 1st world determining that the land that is now Israel should be taken and given to foreigners, and to expel the indigenous people there.
But you've reversed which were the foreigners and which are the indigenous peoples.
Christian culture developed from Jewish culture. You have now argued that Christians are indigenous to Israel. What did Islamic culture grow out of? Uh oh...

Read the holy books of any of the 3 religions claiming indigenous status in Israel.
Jews were first, the others were copycats.
Second, you didn’t read Genesis 10.
Shem was in Canaan and was conquered by Cham.
Shem (Israel) came back and took back the land.

Only ONE of them claims indigenous rights to their ancestral homeland, Israel.
The other two borrowed and stole everything, including possible or impossible ancestry (as the Muslims do when they say the Ishmael is their forefather. Where were they for the previous 2400 years, with any of these claims? )

Christianity has never claimed Indigenous rights to the land of Israel.
That is NOWHERE in the Gospels.
To say that Jesus was born in Bethlehem is not the same as saying that ALL Christians come from the land of Israel.

Christian culture developed from Jewish culture. You have now argued that Christians are indigenous to Israel. What did Islamic culture grow out of? Uh oh...
Culture is not the same as being Indigenous.

Gosh, have patience !!!!

You clearly do not understand the meaning of "culture" and how it relates to indigeneity. Stealing another culture's religious stories does not give one a culture nor make one indigenous.

Genesis is a total fabrication. Other monotheistic religions existed before Judaism, they are just copying them.

Culture is not the same as being Indigenous.

Gosh, have patience !!!!
Shusha argued otherwise. Take it up with them.

You clearly do not understand the meaning of "culture" and how it relates to indigeneity. Stealing another culture's religious stories does not give one a culture nor make one indigenous.
One culture evolved out of another, and one evolved from that one, but my arbitrary rules say only the one I like can claim indigeneity.

Let me help you out.

Christian religious doctrine (not culture -- religious doctrine) developed by usurping and then corrupting specific religious elements of another culture's religious faith and well-developed religious culture, deliberately replacing those elements with their own. Islam then did the same.

The theft of these elements of religious doctrine does not create a culture -- which encapsulates numerous elements including language, a system of laws, myths and histories, religious ritual, holidays and celebrations, rituals for life events, significant foods and dietary systems, clothing, and a specific connection to a land based on long residence in that place, etc, etc, etc.

Thus, while a specific religious doctrine may have originated in a place (and I'd argue against the development of either Christianity or Islam IN Israel) this does not create the reality of indigeneity.

Genesis is a total fabrication. Other monotheistic religions existed before Judaism, they are just copying them.
The myths of ALL tribes/Nations on the planet are filled with historical truths and myths.

ONLY the Jewish Nation is attacked and there are endless allegations as to its "impossible " history, how the Jewish people, religion, culture, etc came to be.

Do it to ALL, and not just to the Jewish People.

Forum List

Back