Now it's a basic law: The State of Israel is the national home of the Jewish people

Israel does not allow anybody into the country, not just the Arabs they kicked out and are still trying to kick out.
Another one of your lies.

Israel will definitely attempt to "kick out" any Arab or Muslim who perpetrates any act of terrorism in Israel. All countries do it.

You are truly ill informed about Israel and what happens there. Who comes, who stays, who is allowed to stay.

Think most asylum seekers in Israel are African? Try Ukrainian

More. Give me more of what you read in your "We hate Israel" sites
Again, you abandon the conversation because you have no argument.
"I" abandoned the conversation !!!!

I will wait for all of your evidence to what you were alleging. I have seen none so far.

Links, please, to all the allegations you insist we are not discussing and have abandoned.

Evidence.
It is an open fact that the process of becoming a citizen in Israel is prohibitive unless you are of the Jewish faith. You cannot refute that. Also, the entire topic of this thread is about how the theocratic Israeli government declared that onlish Jewish followers have a right of self determination in Israel. They have no interest in a peace process with non-Jews, and the U.S. should abandon them to their fate whether it is a good one or a bad one.
1) Debunked

Jerusalem Palestinians still seek Israeli citizenship despite Trump declaration

More Palestinians in Jerusalem seek Israeli citizenship

2) Debunked.

Herzl was not a religion Jew. None of the founders was a religious Theocrat. None of the Presidents or Prime Ministers of Israel have been Theocrats. Theocrats do not run the State of Israel.

Secularism in Israel - Wikipedia

3) You are too ignorant to understand the meaning of the expression
Self-Determination when it comes to the indigenous people of anywhere in the world. And you do it on purpose. :)

4) Debunked
Israel has a Peace Treaty with two of its Arab neighbors. Egypt and Jordan. You clearly do not care how those Peace Treaties came about.
You clearly do not know or care what the charters of the PLO, Hamas and Fatah say about negotiating peace with Israel, much less with Jews.

5) With the US help, or without, Israel would strive, as it is now.
It is not money which matters but what is done with it.

Arabs choose terrorism.

Jews choose progress.
Nothing was debunked in that post. In fact, you did not address either point I made except to say that indigenous people have a right to self-determination, except that by Israel’s reasoning all people of Abrahamic faith can claim to be indigenous to Israel; of course they passed a law saying that only those of the Jewish faith have any right to self determination.

Another one of your lies.

Israel will definitely attempt to "kick out" any Arab or Muslim who perpetrates any act of terrorism in Israel. All countries do it.

You are truly ill informed about Israel and what happens there. Who comes, who stays, who is allowed to stay.

Think most asylum seekers in Israel are African? Try Ukrainian

More. Give me more of what you read in your "We hate Israel" sites

I will wait for all of your evidence to what you were alleging. I have seen none so far.

Links, please, to all the allegations you insist we are not discussing and have abandoned.

Evidence.
It is an open fact that the process of becoming a citizen in Israel is prohibitive unless you are of the Jewish faith. You cannot refute that. Also, the entire topic of this thread is about how the theocratic Israeli government declared that onlish Jewish followers have a right of self determination in Israel. They have no interest in a peace process with non-Jews, and the U.S. should abandon them to their fate whether it is a good one or a bad one.
1) Debunked

2) Debunked.

Herzl was not a religion Jew. None of the founders was a religious Theocrat. None of the Presidents or Prime Ministers of Israel have been Theocrats. Theocrats do not run the State of Israel.

Self-Determination when it comes to the indigenous people of anywhere in the world. And you do it on purpose. :)

4) Debunked
Israel has a Peace Treaty with two of its Arab neighbors. Egypt and Jordan. You clearly do not care how those Peace Treaties came about.
You clearly do not know or care what the charters of the PLO, Hamas and Fatah say about negotiating peace with Israel, much less with Jews.

Arabs choose terrorism.

Jews choose progress.
Nothing was debunked in that post. In fact, you did not address either point I made except to say that indigenous people have a right to self-determination, except that by Israel’s reasoning all people of Abrahamic faith can claim to be indigenous to Israel; of course they passed a law saying that only those of the Jewish faith have any right to self determination.
Tell me that you truly are not serious in supposing/assuming that ALL PEOPLE of the Abrahamic religions can be considered indigenous to the land of Israel and therefore ......"Entitled" to self-determination OVER the Land of Israel.

Please, please tell me that it is not what you meant.

You continue to prove to us:

You do not care about the meaning of the word indigenous
You do not care about the meaning of self-determination

And most of all:

YOU DO NOT CARE to allow the Jewish people to BE WHO THEY ARE:

The indigenous people of the Land of Israel with every right to self-determination over it.

The Indigenous people of the Land of Israel WERE and ARE Jewish.

Evidence.
1) Debunked

2) Debunked.

4) Debunked

Arabs choose terrorism.

Jews choose progress.
Tell me that you truly are not serious in supposing/assuming that ALL PEOPLE of the Abrahamic religions can be considered indigenous to the land of Israel and therefore ......"Entitled" to self-determination OVER the Land of Israel.

And most of all:

The indigenous people of the Land of Israel with every right to self-determination over it.

The Jews there are not indigenous, and this proclamation is a direct rejection by them of any peace process. Which, again, I would love nothing more than to not have to care about, but those religious nutjobs drive my country's foreign policy for some reason.

All the Abrahamic religions claim origins in Israel, and so all can claim to be indigenous. That's why they've spent millenia soaking the "holy" land in blood.

Evidence.
1) Debunked

2) Debunked.

4) Debunked

Arabs choose terrorism.

Jews choose progress.

And most of all:

The Jews there are not indigenous, and this proclamation is a direct rejection by them of any peace process. Which, again, I would love nothing more than to not have to care about, but those religious nutjobs drive my country's foreign policy for some reason.
How do I tell you this?

You are a nutcase who believes the things you do, and only for the reasons you know about.

None of your endless delegitimization of the Jewish people, who are YES, the indigenous people of the land, is going to ever matter to them, because they have become used to all of the nonsense of the past 2000 years with endless attacks by Christianity and Islam as to who and what they are supposed to be and why.

You are 1000% a Jew hater, and you do not care to know it.
You have bought into every one of the conspiracy theories about Jews, because you want to.

There only exist conspiracy theories of this kind against one people on the planet: The Jewish People, who were and continue to be, the indigenous people of the Land of Israel NO MATTER what nutcases of any kind say or do.

The policies of the US are currently being run by Republican nutcases, who do not care that the Russians are about to run the show.
That, you do not care about.

It is the Jews, only the Jews, always the Jews.

How could that EVER make you a Jew hater?

Are non-Jews still allowed to use the same water fountains?

What water fountains?
Really? I didn’t think the bloodstained Holy Land was that backwards

And You come to this conclusion by which part of the law?
The bloodstain is from the millenia of death and violence cursing the land. The discrimination part is from Jews declaring that no infidel has a right to self determination.

The bloodstain is from the millennia of conquest and invasion of land which is the homeland of the Jewish people and the usurption of Jewish history as their own. If people would STOP trying to take the land and the history of the Jewish people there would be no more bloodshed.

The Jewish people have NOT declared that others have no right to self-determination. They declared that the right of self-determination in the Jewish homeland, where the Jewish people have their history and the origins of their ethnicity and nationality belongs only to the Jewish people. Others are welcome to live in the land and they are also welcome to have self-determination in their own lands. That includes the Arab Palestinian people. But that land is not in Israel. It may be right next door if they can get their shit together and stop the bloodstain.

Last edited:
1) Debunked

2) Debunked.

4) Debunked

Arabs choose terrorism.

Jews choose progress.

And most of all:

How do I tell you this?

You are a nutcase who believes the things you do, and only for the reasons you know about.

None of your endless delegitimization of the Jewish people, who are YES, the indigenous people of the land, is going to ever matter to them, because they have become used to all of the nonsense of the past 2000 years with endless attacks by Christianity and Islam as to who and what they are supposed to be and why.

You have bought into every one of the conspiracy theories about Jews, because you want to.

There only exist conspiracy theories of this kind against one people on the planet: The Jewish People, who were and continue to be, the indigenous people of the Land of Israel NO MATTER what nutcases of any kind say or do.

The policies of the US are currently being run by Republican nutcases, who do not care that the Russians are about to run the show.

You have become unhinged and no longer capable of conversation. The actions of Israel's government stand on their own, and are not the actions of all Jews. Opposing one is not opposing the other. You, sir, are retarded.

The bloodstain is from the millennia of conquest and invasion of land which is the homeland of the Jewish people and the usurption of Jewish history as their own.
The other 2 Abrahamic religions claimed the same argument in favor of their own beliefs when it was their turn to spill blood in that cursed land.

1) Debunked

2) Debunked.

4) Debunked

Arabs choose terrorism.

Jews choose progress.

And most of all:

How do I tell you this?

You have become unhinged and no longer capable of conversation. The actions of Israel's government stand on their own, and are not the actions of all Jews. Opposing one is not opposing the other. You, sir, are retarded.
That is your argument? Again without evidence, making generalized accusations.
Clearly, any attempts from Israel to defend any and all of its population and territory is not the same as any and all other countries defending their populations and territories.

I am Jewish. And Proud Of It.

Am Israel Chai.
The People of Israel Live

(Despite all attempts to make all Jews disappear )

Israel has passed a policy that proves it has no interest in peace

No interest in peace? Isn't the foundation of a peace plan in the conflict the self-determination of BOTH peoples in two sovereign nations? This basic law supports the peace plan by insisting that Arab Palestinians give up the idea that Israel can not exist and must not have self-determination. Its a wake-up call.

Israel is a country that denies citizenship to non-Jews, and just classified non-Jews as secondary citizens. So OF COURSE it is a theocracy.

The Basic Law does no such thing. You are spreading blatantly false information.

Unlike the Dutch people, Jews originated in the land of Israel.
Of course YHWH gave South Africa to the Boers. They said so.

Canaan is the ancient name for the land of Israel. The Torah gave Abraham the land of Canaan, which in some cases stretched from southern Syria to the Eastern Sinai and, in other Torah references, was only a small strip hugging the Mediterranean. Under the leadership of Joshua the Israelites conquered Canaan, which had previously been divided into seven city states. Today, the land of Canaan is known as Palestine, Eretz Yisrael and Israel.
The Canaanites
Genesis chapter 10...
Noah’s son Cham settled in Gaza and Egypt.
Shem settled in what is known today as Israel.

You can't beat a 'quotation' from a book of fiction! :cuckoo:

And most of all:

How do I tell you this?

That is your argument? Again without evidence, making generalized accusations.
Clearly, any attempts from Israel to defend any and all of its population and territory is not the same as any and all other countries defending their populations and territories.

I am Jewish. And Proud Of It.

Am Israel Chai.
The People of Israel Live

(Despite all attempts to make all Jews disappear )
Congrats. Please stop roping my country into your religious insanity. K thnx bye

The bloodstain is from the millennia of conquest and invasion of land which is the homeland of the Jewish people and the usurption of Jewish history as their own.
The other 2 Abrahamic religions claimed the same argument in favor of their own beliefs when it was their turn to spill blood in that cursed land.
Susha was talking exactly about the Christian and Muslim religions taking, by blood, any and all lands they could conquer Including the Land of Israel which was always respected by them as being Land belonging to the Jewish People.

ONLY with the Jews achieving sovereignty, the Christian and Muslim nutcases decided that "Jews are not Jews" and the land was never Jewish to begin with.

We know very well who and what we are dealing with.

None of it is going to ever take what remains for us, 20% of all of our ancient homeland.

The last I looked, land all over the world has spilled blood for territory .

But you, and a few others, look only at Israel and what the Jews have and demand that they give it up, especially as that would mean their death sentence.

You have not learned one thing from pogroms and the Inquisition and the Holocaust being committed against one people and one people only.

No. It is not the same argument. The ethnicity, culture and nationality of the Jewish people (the very things that MAKE someone indigenous) all had their origin in that land. It is the definition of indigeneity. That Christianity and Islam stole parts of the Jewish history and religion does not give them license to indigenous title to Jewish land.

Unlike the Dutch people, Jews originated in the land of Israel.
Of course YHWH gave South Africa to the Boers. They said so.

Canaan is the ancient name for the land of Israel. The Torah gave Abraham the land of Canaan, which in some cases stretched from southern Syria to the Eastern Sinai and, in other Torah references, was only a small strip hugging the Mediterranean. Under the leadership of Joshua the Israelites conquered Canaan, which had previously been divided into seven city states. Today, the land of Canaan is known as Palestine, Eretz Yisrael and Israel.
The Canaanites
Genesis chapter 10...
Noah’s son Cham settled in Gaza and Egypt.
Shem settled in what is known today as Israel.

You can't beat a 'quotation' from a book of fiction! :cuckoo:
In other words, in your world, no indigenous people have the right to their ancient homeland because their claims are based on oral or written myths.

By the way, ALL people started their histories with myths passed on from generation to generation.

The Arab people are still to deny that their history/myths started in the Arabian Peninsula, and that land continues to be the indigenous ancient homeland of all Arabs, including those who now call themselves Palestinians, Egyptians, Syrians, Iranians, etc, etc, etc

Susha was talking exactly about the Christian and Muslim religions taking, by blood, any and all lands they could conquer Including the Land of Israel which was always respected by them as being Land belonging to the Jewish People.

ONLY with the Jews achieving sovereignty, the Christian and Muslim nutcases decided that "Jews are not Jews" and the land was never Jewish to begin with.

We know very well who and what we are dealing with.

None of it is going to ever take what remains for us, 20% of all of our ancient homeland.

The last I looked, land all over the world has spilled blood for territory .

But you, and a few others, look only at Israel and what the Jews have and demand that they give it up, especially as that would mean their death sentence.

You have not learned one thing from pogroms and the Inquisition and the Holocaust being committed against one people and one people only.
Jews conquered the indigenous residents of Israel long ago. I wonder if their descendants claim ownership of the land. I don't care what Israel does, I care that my country faces consequences over what they do. The worst mistake of the 20th century was the 1st world determining that the land that is now Israel should be taken and given to foreigners, and to expel the indigenous people there. Now the middle east has become the major pain in the modern world's ass, with religious insanity everywhere you look.

No. It is not the same argument. The ethnicity, culture and nationality of the Jewish people (the very things that MAKE someone indigenous) all had their origin in that land. It is the definition of indigeneity. That Christianity and Islam stole parts of the Jewish history and religion does not give them license to indigenous title to Jewish land.
Careful not to insult Christians, or the voodoo you've worked on the U.S., the ONLY country of any significance that defends your provocations, might wear off.

Forum List

Back