Now is not the time to talk about gun laws...

Oh, please stop with the Founder Worship.

They were a bunch of slave rapers who didn't want to pay their fair share of taxes, and they saved us from being - GASP - Canadians.

I've been to Canada. It isn't that bad. Shit, if Washington ended up at the end of a rope, we'd have ended slavery 40 years earlier without a civil war.

im worshiping them?....who fucking mentioned them?...me or you?.....now back to topic Joe...if its about a Militia.....WHY did they not say Militia in the second part?.....why did they say PEOPLE instead?.....

Probably because they didn't envision people 200 year later saying, "Yup, Crazy Lanza needs a Bushmaster because we said so." They thought we'd practice a little common sense.

I'm sure they NEVER imagined children being wiped out through abortion either..

dumb ass

im worshiping them?....who fucking mentioned them?...me or you?.....now back to topic Joe...if its about a Militia.....WHY did they not say Militia in the second part?.....why did they say PEOPLE instead?.....

Probably because they didn't envision people 200 year later saying, "Yup, Crazy Lanza needs a Bushmaster because we said so." They thought we'd practice a little common sense.

dumb ass

Since the infant mortality rate was something like 50% in the 18th century, they probably didn't get all that worked about babies...

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Infant_mortality.aspx

dumb ass

Since the infant mortality rate was something like 50% in the 18th century, they probably didn't get all that worked about babies...

wow, you are on cold human being, but you prove it here daily..
stop PRETENDING you care about THE CHILDREN in this, you only see them as fodder for you insane ranting

dumb ass

stop PRETENDING you care about THE CHILDREN in this, you only see them as fodder for you insane ranting

I'm a pragmatist.

It's ain't a baby if the woman it's in doesn't want it. And she's going to find a way to get rid of it regardless of what the laws are.

Gun laws, on the other hand, can work, because other countries have made them work.

I'm a pragmatist.

It's ain't a baby if the woman it's in doesn't want it. And she's going to find a way to get rid of it regardless of what the laws are.

Gun laws, on the other hand, can work, because other countries have made them work.

we already have gun laws..you all are talking, BANNING and USING THESE CHILDREN TO shit all over the people rights in this country
you people don't fool anyone

Last edited:

I'm a pragmatist.

we already have gun laws..you all are talking, BANNING

And again, other countries have banned guns, and it's worked just fine.

I'm not sure that banning all guns is the answer here. I think we need to change a lot of the thinking.

But the first thing we need to do with the gun nuts is what we did with the smokers- stigmatize them.

we already have gun laws..you all are talking, BANNING and USING THESE CHILDREN TO shit all over the people rights in this country

No one is "using" these children.

We are pointing out that when you make military grade weapons accessable to crazy people, you get these kinds of results.

This should have happened about six massacres ago.

Oh, please stop with the Founder Worship.

They were a bunch of slave rapers who didn't want to pay their fair share of taxes, and they saved us from being - GASP - Canadians.

I've been to Canada. It isn't that bad. Shit, if Washington ended up at the end of a rope, we'd have ended slavery 40 years earlier without a civil war.

that really explains it Joe.....they said PEOPLE because they meant....the PEOPLE....the Citizens of the Country.....now i agree that maybe they should of put in some restrictions for people who don't deserve that right like convicted felons of violent crimes and people deemed mentally unstable......but they did not.....

I'm a pragmatist.

we already have gun laws..you all are talking, BANNING

And again, other countries have banned guns, and it's worked just fine.

I'm not sure that banning all guns is the answer here. I think we need to change a lot of the thinking.

But the first thing we need to do with the gun nuts is what we did with the smokers- stigmatize them.

then you are going to have to define what is a "gun nut"......

that really explains it Joe.....they said PEOPLE because they meant....the PEOPLE....the Citizens of the Country.....now i agree that maybe they should of put in some restrictions for people who don't deserve that right like convicted felons of violent crimes and people deemed mentally unstable......but they did not.....

Yes, and in both those cases due process was followed. A person has to have DONE something, or have a condtion that makes them a threat, and this has to be quantified by a court.

So we shouldn't correct their oversight?

Hardly.

The constitution is intentionally vague because they realized they would need to apply it to the times people lived in.

I do honestly think we need to have a constitutional convention and start over. Because when they passed the amendment process, they didn't consider a 535 member congress and 50 states...

29585_573293852697266_1724119047_n.jpg

true story.

Hardly.

The constitution is intentionally vague because they realized they would need to apply it to the times people lived in.

The constitution is not vague at all. It specifically states that American citizens ahve the right to keep and CARRY weapons.

the only reason you can see that is that you are obviously functionally illiterate as well as a fucking moron.

I do honestly think we need to have a constitutional convention and start over. Because when they passed the amendment process, they didn't consider a 535 member congress and 50 states...

Of course they did, jack ass, remember reading about 'Maifest Destiny'?

They knew we would end up with something like what we have now, except I doubt that they thought the US would ever have as many fuckheads as you and your fellow gun grabbing whores.

29585_573293852697266_1724119047_n.jpg

true story.

Gun control has always been driven to some level by libtard fears of what blacks might do with guns. Meanwhile they keep predicting the lowering of crime rates and get worse crime instead. But why bother? They also get re-elected to office more easily so for them its win-win all around.

Hardly.

The constitution is not vague at all. It specifically states that American citizens ahve the right to keep and CARRY weapons.

the only reason you can see that is that you are obviously functionally illiterate as well as a fucking moron.

They knew we would end up with something like what we have now, except I doubt that they thought the US would ever have as many fuckheads as you and your fellow gun grabbing whores.

No, I think what they didn't anticipate was that you guys would misinterpret the Second Amendment, which was about MILITIAS, not private gun ownership, which was rare in colonial times, anyway, to mean Joker Holmes could buy automatic weapons and 6000 rounds of ammo.

And frankly, I would have been fine with some kind comprimise solution, but you guys aren't willing to even go along with common sense gun control, so screw you.

No fascist like JimBowie has any cred after all of his crazy posts to tell us what the Constitution is and is not.

He is out to overthrow it.

Hardly.

Hardly.

No, I think what they didn't anticipate was that you guys would misinterpret the Second Amendment, which was about MILITIAS, not private gun ownership, which was rare in colonial times, anyway, to mean Joker Holmes could buy automatic weapons and 6000 rounds of ammo.

And frankly, I would have been fine with some kind comprimise solution, but you guys aren't willing to even go along with common sense gun control, so screw you.

If you think the Second Amendment is solely about Militias then you are really Constitutionally stupid.

Forum List

Back