Now is not the time to talk about gun laws...

[

No, THE PEOPLE. Once a right is delegated to the people you have to show a real real good reason to impinge on said right.

Dead preschoolers.

Can't think of a BETTER reason to remove a privilage that never should have been granted from the get go.

I didnt kill any preschoolers. hundreds of thousands of owners of semi-automatic rifle owners have never killed preschoolers.

One kid who killed his own fucking mother to get weapons did it. I and the owners of semi automatic rifles need to suffer the loss of thier rights because he went batshit crazy and shot up a school?

[
That's your intepretation, it doesn't happen to be mine.

ok....so why did they not say "the right of the Miltia to keep and bear arms,shall not be infringed......why did they say PEOPLE?.......there is a difference in meaning....

I'm reasonably sure Adam Lanza mowing down a classroom full of pre-schoolers was not what the founding fathers had in mind.

gee you think?....they probably thought no Politician would ever put Party or self over Country like you see now.....poor example Joe.....

Oh, please stop with the Founder Worship.

They were a bunch of slave rapers who didn't want to pay their fair share of taxes, and they saved us from being - GASP - Canadians.

I've been to Canada. It isn't that bad. Shit, if Washington ended up at the end of a rope, we'd have ended slavery 40 years earlier without a civil war.

Congratulations, you have now crossed over into batshit crazy land.

I suggest moving to Canada if you like it so much.

I just get sick and tired of hearing you shithead say, "But...but...but... the founders."

The founders though slavery was moral and bleeding people with leeches was a effective medical practice.

It's not an argument that resonates with me. Our best presidents - Lincoln and FDR - ignored the "original intent" and dealt with the crises at hand.

[

No, THE PEOPLE. Once a right is delegated to the people you have to show a real real good reason to impinge on said right.

Dead preschoolers.

Can't think of a BETTER reason to remove a privilage that never should have been granted from the get go.

I didnt kill any preschoolers. hundreds of thousands of owners of semi-automatic rifle owners have never killed preschoolers.

One kid who killed his own fucking mother to get weapons did it. I and the owners of semi automatic rifles need to suffer the loss of thier rights because he went batshit crazy and shot up a school?

It ain't a right, it's a privilage.

And it's not a privilage you need for any real good reason.

His mother never should have had those weapons. It wasn't like she was going to be in a militia or be called up to do any fighting. The fact she had them allowed her 'batshit crazy" kid to kill a bunch of preschoolers.

They were a bunch of slave rapers who didn't want to pay their fair share of taxes, and they saved us from being - GASP - Canadians.

I've been to Canada. It isn't that bad. Shit, if Washington ended up at the end of a rope, we'd have ended slavery 40 years earlier without a civil war.

I just get sick and tired of hearing you shithead say, "But...but...but... the founders."

The founders though slavery was moral and bleeding people with leeches was a effective medical practice.

It's not an argument that resonates with me. Our best presidents - Lincoln and FDR - ignored the "original intent" and dealt with the crises at hand.

Its not worship, is asking people who want to change the consitution to use the amendment process (like what was done with slavery) and stop being snivelling weasels using the courts to destroy the document.

Dead preschoolers.

His mother never should have had those weapons. It wasn't like she was going to be in a militia or be called up to do any fighting. The fact she had them allowed her 'batshit crazy" kid to kill a bunch of preschoolers.

its a right, stated in the document. If you want to change it use the amendment process.

If not, go pound sand. Preferably in Canada.

Its not worship, is asking people who want to change the consitution to use the amendment process (like what was done with slavery) and stop being snivelling weasels using the courts to destroy the document.

The document ALLOWS the courts to make those interpretations.

If the Supreme Court ruled tomorrow that Heller was a huge mistake and there isn't a private right to a gun after all, that would be the law of the land.

As a rule, I'm against legislating from the bench, whether it be Roe v. Wade or Heller.

You can't be selectively for judicial activism. For 80 years before Heller, the courts have held states and cities COULD outlaw guns, if that's what the people in them wanted to do.

The document ALLOWS the courts to make those interpretations.

If the Supreme Court ruled tomorrow that Heller was a huge mistake and there isn't a private right to a gun after all, that would be the law of the land.

As a rule, I'm against legislating from the bench, whether it be Roe v. Wade or Heller.

You can't be selectively for judicial activism. For 80 years before Heller, the courts have held states and cities COULD outlaw guns, if that's what the people in them wanted to do.

The courts can be wrong. Plessey V Fergueson is a perfect example of this.

Intepretations do not mean rewriting or adding crap just because you feel like it.

Nonsense. The Court rules as it believes correctly. No need exists for assault weapons to be in the hands of civilians. And the loons who are criticizing the private companies, for instance, Dick's, from suspending sporting rifle sales? Anti-American and anti-business haters.

Nonsense. The Court rules as it believes correctly. No need exists for assault weapons to be in the hands of civilians. And the loons who are criticizing the private companies, for instance, Dick's, from suspending sporting rifle sales? Anti-American and anti-business haters.

Thats your fucking opinion, and like most of your opinions is worth about as much as monopoly money.

[

ok....so why did they not say "the right of the Miltia to keep and bear arms,shall not be infringed......why did they say PEOPLE?.......there is a difference in meaning....

I'm reasonably sure Adam Lanza mowing down a classroom full of pre-schoolers was not what the founding fathers had in mind.

gee you think?....they probably thought no Politician would ever put Party or self over Country like you see now.....poor example Joe.....

im worshiping them?....who fucking mentioned them?...me or you?.....now back to topic Joe...if its about a Militia.....WHY did they not say Militia in the second part?.....why did they say PEOPLE instead?.....

(1) That the Court rules as it sees correctly is a fact, not opinion.

(2) That no need exists for civilians to have assault weapons is a fact, not an opinion.

(3) That those who criticize Dick's Sporting Goods for suspending sales of sporting rifles are anti-American and anti-business are facts, not opinion.

martybegan can stammer and yammer without writing anything of worth. Just check below.

Thats your fucking opinion, and like most of your opinions is worth about as much as monopoly money.

[

Dead preschoolers.

And what exactly do dead preschoolers have to do with the 2nd Amendment? You think banning guns will stop this kind of thing from happening? It won't. What part of; "we have had a 100% ban on cocaine, heroin and meth in this nation for decades, yet all three are available in every city, town and suburb in this nation today", don't you morons understand? We need to address the Godlessness and immorality in our society that produces people who place so little value on human life they think nothing of gunning down 20 children.

Dead preschoolers.

No Nancy, driving is a priviledge, the right to bear arms is just that, a right.

532368_527821313909792_923273549_n.jpg

[

im worshiping them?....who fucking mentioned them?...me or you?.....now back to topic Joe...if its about a Militia.....WHY did they not say Militia in the second part?.....why did they say PEOPLE instead?.....

Probably because they didn't envision people 200 year later saying, "Yup, Crazy Lanza needs a Bushmaster because we said so." They thought we'd practice a little common sense.

Forum List

Back