Now even CBS doubts a blue wave is coming; can we stop making believe one is coming?

The Democrats will gain seats in the House. That’s not even debatable. The Senate is up in the air at this point

Yup.

If you read the article, the CBS guy says a 20-something gain for the Dems. A 24-seat gain and they win the House. So the CBS guy could still be correct and the Dems could still win.

I don't believe a 60-seat wave is coming. But the Dems are almost certainly going to win enough races to either win the House or get close enough to gum up Trump's agenda.

The Republicans are defending 25 seats in districts Hillarious won. The Democrats are defending 13 seats in districts Trump won. This is the only reliable indicator we have to work with as most polling is garbage any more.

So the Democrats will probably pick up 12 seats and the Republicans will retain the House.

The Republicans will pick up several seats in the Senate as Democrats are defending 10 seats in States Trump won. And 5 of those states Trump won by 19 points or more.

Ricky LIbtardo

I’ll make you a bet.

The Democrats will win more than 12 House seats.

Sigs for a month.

I don't make bets with people who drink cheep booze.

If you drank expensive whisky, you would have drank your whisky instead of burying it in the ground like a squirrel.

C’mon, what’s the matter? Are you chicken?

I'm still laughing at your prediction Hillarious will win in a landslide. Shall we go find that brilliant post of yours?

Yup.

If you read the article, the CBS guy says a 20-something gain for the Dems. A 24-seat gain and they win the House. So the CBS guy could still be correct and the Dems could still win.

I don't believe a 60-seat wave is coming. But the Dems are almost certainly going to win enough races to either win the House or get close enough to gum up Trump's agenda.

The Republicans are defending 25 seats in districts Hillarious won. The Democrats are defending 13 seats in districts Trump won. This is the only reliable indicator we have to work with as most polling is garbage any more.

So the Democrats will probably pick up 12 seats and the Republicans will retain the House.

The Republicans will pick up several seats in the Senate as Democrats are defending 10 seats in States Trump won. And 5 of those states Trump won by 19 points or more.

Ricky LIbtardo

I’ll make you a bet.

Sigs for a month.

If you drank expensive whisky, you would have drank your whisky instead of burying it in the ground like a squirrel.

I'm still laughing at your prediction Hillarious will win in a landslide. Shall we go find that brilliant post of yours?

Well then why are you so chicken, Ricky LIbtardo? If I’m so wrong, you should take the bet. I lost my last bet and honored the conditions of the bet.

Prove that you’re not some rank amateur trader and take the bet.

Ricky LIbtardo

I’ll make you a bet.

Sigs for a month.

Well then why are you so chicken, Ricky LIbtardo? If I’m so wrong, you should take the bet. I lost my last bet and honored the conditions of the bet.

I invest I don't gamble. You gamble and you're only up on one trade you've posted in two years. You should probably recant your offer as your track record is shit.

Ricky LIbtardo

I’ll make you a bet.

Sigs for a month.

I invest I don't gamble. You gamble and you're only up on one trade you've posted in two years. You should probably recant your offer as your track record is shit.

And yet, you’re too chicken to walk the talk and make a bet with me, even though I’m so wrong.

What a chicken!

Stock market is creeping up, trumps tariffs are working, low minority unemployment.....I just don't see any reason democrats will do well at all.

That's because you guys are ignoring all the signs.
LGBT turned the blue wave into a blue mirage in 2015-2016. The insanity & tyranny of that cult hasn't warmed the blood of middle dems since then. But part of LGBT is to play make-believe games so...

wallpaper-beaches-widescreen-nature-water-sea-wallpapers.jpg
The only wave we're going to see is the people waving bye-bye to these corrupt Democrats

From what we have seen in special elections, Democrats have done exceptionally well in Republican territory

Ask Creepy Roy Moore

We will have to see if it carries over in November

A wild card in November will be the Mueller investigation

If a negative report is released before elections, it could trigger a landslide for Dems

I read somewhere a long while ago that Mueller said he'd expected to have his investigation done by Sept 11. Damned if I can recall where though, which means it was in a video. ~shrug~

No
It is debatable. The last election showed us nothing is as we think.

So you're saying that the Dems will likely win by 100 seats in the House?
Not at all. Where are you getting that from my post?

Well, the Dems winning by 100 seats is "nothing is as we think."

Or are you biased only towards outcomes that you are acceptable to you?
What the fuck are you talking about? I simply said we can’t believe conventional wisdom when it comes to this . Why are you rambling?

What the fuck are you talking about? I simply said we can’t believe conventional wisdom when it comes to this . Why are you rambling?

Conventional wisdom has the Dems winning by 30-50 seats.

What if they won by 100?

Is this what you meant by "nothing is as we think?"

Or are victories that you approve of the only ones that you are referring to?

Conventional wisdom has the Dems winning by 30-50 seats.

What if they won by 100?

Is this what you meant by "nothing is as we think?"

Or are victories that you approve of the only ones that you are referring to?
Are you really this stupid? The poster said there is no debate as to which party will pick up seats. I simply stated given what happened in the last election, nothing is for certain. I made no prediction of who will win and frankly don’t care. Calm the fuck down.

There is no blue wave coming. Trump has gained in popularity among women and minorities since his incredible election win. Those candidates who run as Trump agenda supporters will win huge victories.

Forum List

Back