MY NEW FAVORIT SIGN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Gram-em-by-the-midterms-800x430.jpg

AND after the Special Elections worked out so well for you...

"Republicans won the vast majority of the 11 special elections for U.S. House and Senate seats held since the 2016 election.

One of the races, in California’s 34th Congressional District, was won by a Democrat in an overwhelmingly Democratic district. In the remaining 10 special elections, where Republicans were defending seats, eight were won by Republicans."

GOP's Special Election Wins Counter Media Spin | RealClearPolitics

I like it, but she should give Dumpf some credit for at least part of the phrase.

LOLOLOL! He should have copyrighted it?? EXCEPT HE DENIED SAYING IT!! Remember?

I would make a change. I'd make MID-TERMS pussyhat pink.

Link.

Trump admitted he said it from day one, he argued that it was taken out of context, or the wrong way, by the media. I tend to agree having actually listened to the entire statement that was made, rather than just the few words.

I like it, but she should give Dumpf some credit for at least part of the phrase.

LOLOLOL! He should have copyrighted it?? EXCEPT HE DENIED SAYING IT!! Remember?

I would make a change. I'd make MID-TERMS pussyhat pink.

Link.

Trump admitted he said it from day one, he argued that it was taken out of context, or the wrong way, by the media. I tend to agree having actually listened to the entire statement that was made, rather than just the few words.

You can't fit the whole boorish rant on a sign. Gotta get right to the point.

He did admit he said it (and he had to-- it was on camera) but then later tried to float the idea that maybe it wasn't his voice. He actually got some fellow self-delusionists to join in that gambit. Of course he had to drop it like a birth certificate when it didn't work, but the fact that he even entertained the idea of outright denial of reality demonstrates how untethered to it (reality) he is. Which is a bit ironic for a klown who's described as a "reality show" person.

Of course we know the term "reality show" is as oxymoronic as "social media"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back