Now Clinton has a blood clot

They lied about our Ambassador and the other Americans who were murdered in Bengazi.

They certainly wouldn't engage in delay tactics to protect the guilty.

I mean, what were we thinking!!??

yep there is that thing about being the most open and transparent admi....oh what the hell who am I kidding they're fucking liars.

Not true, I stroked and was home in 2 days.

Yes...anti-coags the rest of my life.

I don't buy it. The article says they will keep her in hospital for 48 hrs. No one with a clot only stays in the hospital for that short of time. It takes at least 6 months for a clot to be re-absorbed into the body. She would be there at least 2 weeks. And on anti coagulants forever.

Well I speak from experience too. I must have better insurance.

Bloodclots of that sort are normally close to the surface of the brain. A simple burr hole to relieve the pressure and drain the blood there would be sufficient. Then some Decadron and an anti-coag for a while and a reevaluation after a month. Yes, 48 hours would be enough time.

Where are you jillian coward?

hiding under your desk piece of ****

of course :)

I wish her the best - I hope it doesn't interfere with her memory.

She's had memory problems for years. Remember when she misplaced those Rose Law papers for nearly 3 years and found them on her coffee table.
Her memory will convienently fail her regarding Benghazi. Hmm... I guess that vacation in the Dominican Republic is not a go for her then. Bubba will just have to take another bimbo there.

I sure hope none of you guys gets the job of bedside nurse for her.

Why do you say that?

deanstape.jpg

I hope she gets better soon.

And then testifies. IF she claimes memory loss, charge her with perjury.

NBC reporter raises Hillary Clinton questions​

By KEVIN ROBILLARD
12/31/12

The top science reporter for NBC News raised questions Monday about Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s hospitalization, raising the possibility the blood clot causing isn’t linked to an earlier concussion.

“It’s not exactly clear what is happening with Secretary Clinton’s health,” NBC News chief science and health correspondent Robert Bazell said.

Read more:
NBC reporter raises Hillary Clinton questions - Kevin Robillard - POLITICO.com

Forum List

Back