Now calling the Celebrity-in-Chief "cool" is racist

de·ni·al/diˈnīəl/
Noun:

The action of declaring something to be untrue: "she shook her head in denial".
The refusal of something requested or desired.

Oh, you mean like your denial that opposition to Obama is mostly due to his policies?

mostly or partially?
For me, it's partially. In addition to his crap policies, I find him lacking character, as I find anyone who cannot accept any responsibility for their words and actions.

I know, when you go the sarcasm route you expose yourself. The right can't admit that some people are racist so they deny racism is even a factor. Unless we're talking about blacks being racist against whites. Then suddenly they see racism everywhere.
Who is denying that?

Oh, it's you....again, arguing with yourself.

Ok, so do some people oppose Obama bases on racist views? Once you refuse to answer I'll go back to the "right denies racism" argument.

Yes, some people do.

Now go back to your specious argument. You'll never go against your programming.

Stunning. Truly stunning.

Perhaps you care to explain this post of yours?

When you referred to "this", you are referring to what you quoted.

Now, how is that racist again? And, if that is racist, then you really do need to contact the EEOC about their allowing employers to ask for transcripts and citizenship - it's racist. And, now "cool" is "code" for racism.

Yeah, that's really cool.

Truely stunning indeed. I said no one has made the claim that calling him cool is racist and you believe you addressed that by changing the subject. I agree, truely stunning.

Again, no one claimed that calling Obama cool is racist except for you and the OP. Care to refute that or continue to change the subject?
So, you also agree that the person quoted in the article is full of shit?

Right?

No I'm saying you're full of shit because no one said calling Obama cool is not racist except you and the OP. Care to refute that or change the subject again?

You're relentless in denying any racism exists. Simple question Mr. Honesty. Is this racist:
20_obamachimp_190x190.jpg

When you finish dancing around saying "I dont know, I'm not sure, and that doesnt mean..." everyone will see the denial
Yes, it's racist.

It's also very rare. It's not as prevalent as you've been led to believe.

As for your claim that "no one said that", read the article. Yes, someone said that:
She added that "even 'cool,' the term 'cool,' could in some ways be deemed racial [in this instance]."​

Your weak talking points kung fu is no match for my reality kung fu.

Kudos Dave! You are the first person in 4 pages to admit that this is racist but Racial is the same as racist? Being called cool can be seen as racial yes, but racist..like the OP claimed? No
Being called cool can not be seen as racial. No way, no how. Not by normal people.

So that explains why you say it can be.

de·ni·al/diˈnīəl/
Noun:

The action of declaring something to be untrue: "she shook her head in denial".
The refusal of something requested or desired.

Oh, you mean like your denial that opposition to Obama is mostly due to his policies?

mostly or partially?
Mostly.

You're thinking that your stereotypes of conservatives is reality. They are not.

Learn to think for yourself.

Truely stunning indeed. I said no one has made the claim that calling him cool is racist and you believe you addressed that by changing the subject. I agree, truely stunning.

Again, no one claimed that calling Obama cool is racist except for you and the OP. Care to refute that or continue to change the subject?

Right?

No I'm saying you're full of shit because no one said calling Obama cool is not racist except you and the OP. Care to refute that or change the subject again?
Again, from the article:
She added that "even 'cool,' the term 'cool,' could in some ways be deemed racial [in this instance]."​

Right?

Yes or no? Do you agree that the person quoted in the article is full of shit?

Simple question.

Yes or no.

LOL. That was ClosedCaption's quibble?

Accusing people of having racially-charged animosity is not the same as accusing them of being racist because the accusation used the word "racially-charged" instead of "racist"?

Okay ... well, now I know who I'm playing with. I can adjust accordingly.

Last edited:
Obama is not stupid, it is the people that voted for him that are stupid. If you don't believe it ask Shelia Jackson Lee, she is a strong supporter and as for stupid, listen to her and you be the judge.

Obama is doing just what he planned to do, shut down the American drean and them take over as dictator.

Yes, it's racist.

It's also very rare. It's not as prevalent as you've been led to believe.

As for your claim that "no one said that", read the article. Yes, someone said that:

Your weak talking points kung fu is no match for my reality kung fu.

Kudos Dave! You are the first person in 4 pages to admit that this is racist but Racial is the same as racist? Being called cool can be seen as racial yes, but racist..like the OP claimed? No
Being called cool can not be seen as racial. No way, no how. Not by normal people.

So that explains why you say it can be.

Sure it can depends on how it done. Like He's cool for a white guy. Not racist, but racial. It took 5 pages for some to understand that racial doesnt mean racist

OK, let me make my question to ClosedCaption more detailed:

Is racist to wonder if someone has an intellect?

Is it racist to wonder if someone attended an Ivy League?

Is it racist to wonder if someone is educated enough?

Is it racist to wonder if someone is too educated?

Is it racist to wonder if someone is Christian enough?

Is it racist to wonder if someone is too Christian?

Is it racist to call someone cool?

Is it racist to wonder if someone is cool enough?

Is it racist to think that Bush is more cool than Obama?

Is it racist to like the music from Superfly and/or Shaft?

Those whould be easier questions for CC.

Simple question.

Yes or no.

Care to refute what I said?
Well, see, I'm trying to understand exactly WHAT you said, that's why I am asking the question.

LOL. That was ClosedCaption's quibble?

Accusing people of having racially-charged animosity is not the same as accusing them of being racist because the accusation used the word "racially-charged" instead of "racist"?

Okay ... well, now I know who I'm playing with. I can adjust accordingly.

Words convey a message. Use the wrong words and convey the wrong message. No one said calling him cool is racist so now you are trying to make it about me since you were wrong.

Simple question.

Yes or no.

Well, see, I'm trying to understand exactly WHAT you said, that's why I am asking the question.

What I said was, the only people who are claiming it's racist to call Obama cool is you and the OP. Care to cite in the article who did that since you believe it was said?

What I said was, the only people who are claiming it's racist to call Obama cool is you and the OP. Care to cite in the article who did that since you believe it was said?
Umm, you quoted it and so did the OP.

"She added that "even 'cool,' the term 'cool,' could in some ways be deemed racial"

Now, those questions I asked, would you mind answering them so that I can better understand what you want to say?

"She added that "even 'cool,' the term 'cool,' could in some ways be deemed racial"

Now, those questions I asked, would you mind answering them so that I can better understand what you want to say?

Do you understand the difference between racial and racist? Heres a hint, they dont mean the same thing. So again, who is saying calling him cool is racist? The straw man?

Do you understand the difference between racial and racist? Heres a hint, they dont mean the same thing. So again, who is saying calling him cool is racist? The straw man?
Oh? Another "nuance", eh?

So, what exactly IS the difference between racial comments and racist comments about the POTUS?

And, let's assume there is a difference, let's have a new set of questions for you:

Is racial to wonder if someone has an intellect?

Is it racial to wonder if someone attended an Ivy League school?

Is it racial to wonder if someone is educated enough?

Is it racial to wonder if someone is too educated?

Is it racial to wonder if someone is Christian enough?

Is it racial to wonder if someone is too Christian?

Is it racial to call someone cool?

Is it racial to wonder if someone is cool enough?

Is it racial to think that Bush is more cool than Obama?

Is it racial to like the music from Superfly and/or Shaft?

Forum List

Back