Now calling the Celebrity-in-Chief "cool" is racist

No one said or says that but please dont let that stop a good bedtime story

WhiteRage.jpg

• Banned
I just hate how careless some people are - letting strangers into our meetings and letting our list of code words slip into enemy hands.

How can we run all our racist campaigns if you're not more careful?

Loose lips sink ships, people!

bike-nerd.jpg

Saying this ^^^^ is 'cool', with one's tongue in their cheek, has little to do with racism. Too bad the retard interviewed in the article is too stupid to know that.

She must work for Sheila Jackson Lee, she's an intellect like you've never seen.

From the linkL:
"I think that a lot of what the president has experienced is because he's black. You know, whether it's questioning his intellect or whether or not he's Ivy League. It's always either he's not educated enough or he's too educated; or he's too black or he's not black enough; he's too Christian or not Christian enough. There are all these things where he has to walk this very fine line to even be successful."

The OP wants everyone to know this is not and has not happened. They dislike Obamas policies thats why when he was sworn in as POTUS everyone said he put his hand on the Koran...because they dislike his policies. See?

From the linkL:
"I think that a lot of what the president has experienced is because he's black. You know, whether it's questioning his intellect or whether or not he's Ivy League. It's always either he's not educated enough or he's too educated; or he's too black or he's not black enough; he's too Christian or not Christian enough. There are all these things where he has to walk this very fine line to even be successful."

The OP wants everyone to know this is not and has not happened. They dislike Obamas policies thats why when he was sworn in as POTUS everyone said he put his hand on the Koran...because they dislike his policies. See?
Bullshit.

If the POTUS doesn't like folks questioning his education, then he knows exactly what he can do.

If he doesn't want folks knowing he is stupid, then he shouldn't act fucking stupid.

So, now calling someone stupid and questioning their education is fucking racist? We need new EEOC laws - make it illegal to ask job applicants for their transcripts; it's clearly racist.

And, now, I'm going to call you a retard for saying that. I must be racist, in retardland, that is.

:cuckoo:

Liberals are relentless in their effort to brand ANY criticism of Obama as "racist". I do not waste one ounce of energy of worrying about what liberals think of my opinions regarding Barack Hussein Obama and his America-hating wife.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

From the linkL:

Wow, no sense of humor! I'm racist because I'd love a white democrat with his policies, yeah I'm all over that, except I voted against Gore and Kerry as well.hmmmmmmmmm

From the linkL:

Bullshit.

If the POTUS doesn't like folks questioning his education, then he knows exactly what he can do.

If he doesn't want folks knowing he is stupid, then he shouldn't act fucking stupid.

So, now calling someone stupid and questioning their education is fucking racist? We need new EEOC laws - make it illegal to ask job applicants for their transcripts; it's clearly racist.

And, now, I'm going to call you a retard for saying that. I must be racist, in retardland, that is.

I question your sexuality. The repubs only oppose his policies thats why they dont believe hes an American and he took the oath on the Koran. White Rage demands proof that this black guy is American, Christian, Smart and race neutral. If White Rage doesnt get it, they cry foul. When they get it they say it's fake. Like I said, they dont like his policies :D

From the linkL:

Bullshit.

I question your sexuality. The repubs only oppose his policies thats why they dont believe hes an American and he took the oath on the Koran. White Rage demands proof that this black guy is American, Christian, Smart and race neutral. If White Rage doesnt get it, they cry foul. When they get it they say it's fake. Like I said, they dont like his policies :D
:cuckoo: <-- And, I am serious. Anyone who makes shit up in their head then takes that as reality needs help, professional help.

Last edited:
Liberals are relentless in their effort to brand ANY criticism of Obama as "racist". I do not waste one ounce of energy of worrying about what liberals think of my opinions regarding Barack Hussein Obama and his America-hating wife.

You're relentless in denying any racism exists. Simple question Mr. Honesty. Is this racist:
20_obamachimp_190x190.jpg

When you finish dancing around saying "I dont know, I'm not sure, and that doesnt mean..." everyone will see the denial

Now making fun of Obama's cheesy appearances on shows like Kimmel and Ellen and the View is racist. lol

CBC staff: Opposition to Obama is racist | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

:cool:

Obama's effort to keep the racism thing going, is not working with the independents. He, himself, is the worst racist of all time, in my opinion. His racism is against whites. It's one of his "issues" to deflect from the miserable economy.

"It's the economy, stupid."------James Carville

From your link:

She [ Angela Rye, Executive Director of the Congressional Black Caucus, ] said that "a lot" of conservative opposition is racially-charged, citing the use of the word "cool" in an attack ad launched by Karl Rove's Crossroads GPS superPAC.

:rofl:

You're relentless in denying any racism exists. Simple question Mr. Honesty. Is this racist:
20_obamachimp_190x190.jpg

When you finish dancing around saying "I dont know, I'm not sure, and that doesnt mean..." everyone will see the denial
Where did he deny racism exists?

Hallucinating, too, eh?

Meds might help.

Damn, ClosedCaption has figured me out. The only thing he is missing is that it was Geraldine Ferraro who helped me spread the Koran rumor - her email contact list was bigger than mine. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back