Now calling the Celebrity-in-Chief "cool" is racist

Treating someone badly and defending racism is to different things. Notice I post the history of portraying blacks as primates have been ignored and I can see you two excuse any instance of racism only against democrats. You shouldn't defend racism no matter where it comes from.

If your grammar made sense I might have a defense against this.

Suffice it to say that you have a lot of gall if you accuse me of excusing or defending racism and, since you won't let us even use the word "racism" without jumping down our throats, it is laughable for you to sling the word around.

Having decided that you are mostly interested in playing semantic games to deflect discussion of issues, and watching your "but the right is worse" behavior as you claim that what we have to say boils down to little more than "the left is worse", I cut my losses and leave this thread.

Yes, in racial ways.

And remember when the left came to their defense? Yeah, me neither and like I said...It's racist no matter who does it but to hear the same honesty from you guys is impossible. You only see racism when it's a repub being attacked. I posted the pic of Condelezza Rice pregnant with a monkey and still say that's racist because it's not about what party they belong to, but for hacks like you, it is

"And remember when the left came to their defense?"

What a silly question. Members of the left were doing it! What greater defense is there than being the perpetrator of the offense?
And yes other members of the left defended it.

Funny, the right does it but its not a defense. The left does it and it is a defense. Riiiight.

Treating someone badly and defending racism is to different things. Notice I post the history of portraying blacks as primates have been ignored and I can see you two excuse any instance of racism only against democrats. You shouldn't defend racism no matter where it comes from.

If your grammar made sense I might have a defense against this.

Suffice it to say that you have a lot of gall if you accuse me of excusing or defending racism and, since you won't let us even use the word "racism" without jumping down our throats, it is laughable for you to sling the word around.

Having decided that you are mostly interested in playing semantic games to deflect discussion of issues, and watching your "but the right is worse" behavior as you claim that what we have to say boils down to little more than "the left is worse", I cut my losses and leave this thread.

I said there is a history of blacks being portrayed as primates and that history is a racist one. You refuse to acknowledg that this is true. You are being dishonest. If you arent excusing or defending it, what are you doing?

Then you don't know a fucking thing about racism.
Treating someone badly because of their race IS RACISM.

Forum List

Back