Novel new law prompts towns to agree to rescind gun measures

Rome wasn't built in a day. The faster the buy-back, the steeper the drop. I've read the reports, now you do the same.

I'll take a look, just a soon as you provide one, it's your claim, back it up.
FastStats - Suicide and Self-Inflicted Injury

Now go look up "firearm death in the US". You'll find it is 30,000 to 32,000, hence most fire deaths are suicides.

So firearms only count for 50.5% of suicides, meaning more than 19,000 found a way without a firearm, and you really think the others wouldn't do the same. I'd say you are living in a fairy tale.
The escape from the reality is the one who doesn't see that when guns are removed the total number of suicides drops, not just the suicides by gun. Let's say that we could drop it by 10,000 a year. That's 100K in ten years, and nothing to sneeze at. Out of 300k firearm deaths in the same period, that's a third. I'm good with that so why aren't you? Why, because that would mean turning in your guns.

Yep, a price not worth paying for a few suicidal idiots that will most likely find another way to do themselves in.
I know, you love your fucking guns, no matter the cost to others or the carnage. You'd rather lose a child than a gun, Carry on John Wayne Wannabe.

It's getting harder since liberals are doing their best to teach kids to be scared to death of guns.
As they should be since a gun has but one purpose, that being a highly effective method of killing things, especially people.

The whole point of the article is cities are passing laws that violate a 40 year old State law, this new law just gives citizens and organizations that represent citizens, standing to sue the cities. The law wins in PA, finally.

It's a weak law that doesn't establish unquestioned legal preeminence. Here in Idaho, the gun laws are written specifically to establish the state as the only authority to make and enforce the law. Cities and counties cannot pass any law that contradicts the state's law. Compare this to California which is a virtual anarchy. Concealed carry permits are issued by the county or the city, all with varying conditions upon issue, carry restrictions, and qualifications needed. Basically, if you're fucking the Sheriff, you stand a good chance of getting a CCW, otherwise good luck.

PA's law is better than California's but not by much.

You don't like the 2nd amendment? Get it changed. Go ahead get a new amendment through Congress and then past 37 states.
Rome wasn't built in a day, and Americans are as dumb as dog shit. They also are in love with their deadly toys.
In other words you know no such thing is going to happen.
Not anytime soon. Like most things that should happen here, it won't, and you'll just keep shooting yourselves or your family members. Carry on, literally.

I'll take a look, just a soon as you provide one, it's your claim, back it up.

Now go look up "firearm death in the US". You'll find it is 30,000 to 32,000, hence most fire deaths are suicides.

So firearms only count for 50.5% of suicides, meaning more than 19,000 found a way without a firearm, and you really think the others wouldn't do the same. I'd say you are living in a fairy tale.
The escape from the reality is the one who doesn't see that when guns are removed the total number of suicides drops, not just the suicides by gun. Let's say that we could drop it by 10,000 a year. That's 100K in ten years, and nothing to sneeze at. Out of 300k firearm deaths in the same period, that's a third. I'm good with that so why aren't you? Why, because that would mean turning in your guns.

Yep, a price not worth paying for a few suicidal idiots that will most likely find another way to do themselves in.
I know, you love your fucking guns, no matter the cost to others or the carnage. You'd rather lose a child than a gun, Carry on John Wayne Wannabe.

I bet just the sight of a gun makes you wet your little panties, so take your little pantywaste self to another thread and let the adults discuss the subject of the thread, which is commie city governments violating State laws.

I bet just the sight of a gun makes you wet your little panties, so take your little pantywaste self to another thread and let the adults discuss the subject of the thread, which is commie city governments violating State laws.
I own guns dumbass, I use them to kill things.

So you're not only a liar, you're a hypocrite as well, maybe you should turn them in before you hurt yourself or one of your family members. Or are you the exception to all your fantasy rantings and are the only responsible gun owner in the country? Fuck off little person.

So you're not only a liar, you're a hypocrite as well, maybe you should turn them in before you hurt yourself or one of your family members. Or are you the exception to all your fantasy rantings and are the only responsible gun owner in the country? Fuck off little person.
I am what you could never imagine, someone who walks the walk. No child is ever around my guns, and they are used only to kill things. Unlike you I don't treat them as toys.

BTW, pantywaist is spelled pantywaist. It is a child's undergarment that buttons at the waist. See how that works now?

If gun ownership was allowed for all law-abiding citizens, most people still wouldn't bother carrying one with them. But a few would. Often concealed.

And the best news is, someone contemplating committing a crime, would know there were no laws preventing nearly everyone in the crowd from carrying a gun in their pocket or purse. And he would know that most probably weren't carrying... and that a few people probably were. And he wouldn't know which ones they were.

So he would know that if he slugged an old lady and snatched her purse, he could expect a bullet from an unknown direction (or two). And there would be nothing he could do to prevent it, or to know which person in the crowd might fire the shot.

It's enough to make a criminal change jobs, and not commit the crime in the first place.

And that's the point.

If gun ownership is allowed for all law-abiding adults, many crimes won't get committed in the first place. And without a shot being fired. Without anyone having to pull their gun at all.

And that's the biggest benefit of gun ownership by all responsible adults.

I am what you could never imagine, someone who walks the walk. No child is ever around my guns, and they are used only to kill things. Unlike you I don't treat them as toys.

BTW, pantywaist is spelled pantywaist. It is a child's undergarment that buttons at the waist. See how that works now?

My God your are one delusional, ignorant son of a bitch to presume you know me. No children have ever been around my firearms and after 20+ years in the military I don't treat any weapon as a toy, of course I never did before that because I was taught better.

BTW I spelled pantywaste exactly like I intended because you are a waste of the panties you occupy. Now fuck off little person.

My God your are one delusional, ignorant son of a bitch to presume you know me. No children have ever been around my firearms and after 20+ years in the military I don't treat any weapon as a toy, of course I never did before that because I was taught better.

BTW I spelled pantywaste exactly like I intended because you are a waste of the panties you occupy. Now fuck off little person.
Hey cannon fodder, how were you protecting America by killing people on the other side of the fucking planet? For a hired gun, a robot that shits, you are one cocky SOB, and I paid for your sorry ass life, and continue to do so, so just be glad you didn't come home in a box. If you had any stones you would have.

And your kind are the only ones that need guns in most cases, to kill what we tell you to, when we tell you to, where we tell you to, or die trying.

Last edited:

Hey cannon fodder, how were you protecting America by killing people on the other side of the fucking planet? For a hired gun, a robot that shits, you are one cocky SOB, and I paid for your sorry ass life, and continue to do so, so just be glad you didn't come home in a box. If you had any stones you would have.

And your kind are the only ones that need guns in most cases, to kill what we tell you to, when we tell you to, where we tell you to, or die trying.

Still delusional I see, isn't it past your bed time little person?

Found out today my ex wive kids shot his eyes out and now Has a glass eye kind of ridiculous not to have gun training in school when you have the 2nd amendment

Gun training should start in the home and reinforced in the schools. I was given very strict instruction by my family from age 3.

so did i

as well

the strict instruction was passed on to my children

You say that, but your posts concerning hunting and gun safety rules make me question the truthfulness of your claim.

It's about time the commies running larger cities can't violate State laws without consequences.

"Barely a week after taking effect, a novel state law that makes it easier for gun-rights groups to challenge local firearms measures in court is already sparking change: Nearly two dozen Pennsylvania municipalities have agreed to get rid of their potentially problematic ordinances rather than face litigation."

Novel new law prompts towns to agree to rescind gun measures - The Daily Progress Wire

Ok dems get out your crying towels and commence your whining.
You mostly shoot yourselves, or you kids, or other loved ones. Carry on little gun nuts.
if one repeats a lie often enough, someone somewhere might believe it, i wonder who that might be..? this is the 249,901 times you have said it, i think it goes in quarter million increments, so you need to get busy spreading that lie. :up: .... :lmao:
When most firearm deaths are people shooting themselves, with their own guns, what part of that do you believe to be a lie?
<><><><><><><>
the LIE my friend is when you typed "MOST" OK ? :up: ....... :lmao:

Forum List

Back