State Dept. Warns U.S. Citizens of Increased Violence, Kidnappings Abroad

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
And we send Holder to attend a key meeting on terrorism. This is a major issue. Of course, Obama is too busy doing other things, like pushing his tired agenda and jetting around the country. Holder is worthless and the last person we should send. And while he was there, he couldn't even attend the march with other world leaders. Lame.

Looks like the JV terrorists have made some serious progress in their quest to rid the world of infidels. A new warning out regarding U.S. citizens traveling abroad. The world is a more dangerous place these days.

"As for the State Department's new travel warning, it cautions all Americans traveling abroad and specifically mentions both violent attacks and kidnappings.

"Recent terrorist attacks, whether by those affiliated with terrorist entities, copycats, or individual perpetrators, serve as a reminder that U.S. citizens need to maintain a high level of vigilance," the warning reads.

"Kidnappings and hostage events involving U.S. citizens have become increasingly prevalent as ISIL, al Qa`ida and its affiliates have increased attempts to finance their operations through kidnapping for ransom operations." "

State Dept. Warns U.S. Citizens of Increased Violence, Kidnappings Abroad
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/01/10/state-department-warns-us-citizens-increased-violence-kidnappings-abroad

Your commentary is worthless, and idiotic. What specifically do you want the President to do?

How about he call islamic terrorist what they are, islcmic terrorist.

Violence has nothing to do with Islam; just fanatics being fanatics....

Right, fanatics following the most strict interpretations of ilsamic law. You must have the gene that makes all that shit you're swallowing taste good, but I'm not having any of it.

Your commentary is worthless, and idiotic. What specifically do you want the President to do?

Right, fanatics following the most strict interpretations of ilsamic law. You must have the gene that makes all that shit you're swallowing taste good, but I'm not having any of it.

So, by the same measure, the Branch Davidians were examples of Christian Terrorism?

So, by the same measure, the Branch Davidians were examples of Christian Terrorism?
The terrorist in that case was Janet Reno, who incinerated innocent children.

Patently false.

I don't know, were they going out killing people by the thousands? I don't think they killed anyone until the ATF stormed their compound. I think they were more of a closed cult.

Patently false.
No it isn't.

I don't know, were they going out killing people by the thousands? I don't think they killed anyone until the ATF stormed their compound. I think they were more of a closed cult.

I'm sure the weapons cache they had was just for defensive purposes.
I'm sure the deaths of the ATF agents (whom you seem to strangely endorse) was just an "oops" moment
I'm sure the multiple rapes of the women and kids there was just supposed to be a keeper watching his flock.

And you're talking about genes that make you immune to the shit you're swallowing...

Patently false.
No it isn't.
Of course it is. Anything you post is a lie...everyone knows that.

I'm sure the deaths of the ATF agents (whom you seem to strangely endorse) was just an "oops" moment
I'm sure the multiple rapes of the women and kids there was just supposed to be a keeper watching his flock.

And you're talking about genes that make you immune to the shit you're swallowing...
Patently false. It was her excuse for torching the compound. She was known for making that false charge.

Patently false.
No it isn't.
That's your rebuttal? Pretty damn weak.

Patently false. It was her excuse for torching the compound. She was known for making that false charge.

All lies.

Patently false.
No it isn't.
That's your rebuttal? Pretty damn weak.
Compared to "no it isn't"?

Look...you're well known as a pathological liar. Its a reputation you've earned. Not my fault.

You're fucking crazy if you think what I said endorsed anything that happened, a statement of fact is not an endorsement. The ATF was there for alleged weapons violations, I don't recall anyone being charged or convicted on any of the other charges you allege. I guess you can accuse them of anything now they are dead.

Forum List

Back