Noticed a lot of blacks don't like watching the JEFFERSONS

Dumb question.

did u like george and weezy
I liked his wife. I did not care for him.

why because he was a confident black man?
Same reason I didn't like Don Knotts, Betty White, or Aunt Bee.
Since you seem to think I have issue with confident black men, I also like Morgan Freeman, Denzel Washington and even Asclepias from right here. Oh, and High Gravity, whom I miss very much.

Dumb question.

Since you seem to think I have issue with confident black men, I also like Morgan Freeman, Denzel Washington and even Asclepias from right here. Oh, and High Gravity, whom I miss very much.

So it's GOOFY TV characters you don't like

Dumb question.

George Jefferson never struck me as goofy.

Dumb question.

Tom Cruise is not goofy. I dislike him intensely. I also can't stand Julia Roberts, Jane Fonda, Sandra Bullock.
What is your point? That if someone does not like an actor, they are racist or something?

Tom Cruise is not goofy. I dislike him intensely. I also can't stand Julia Roberts, Jane Fonda, Sandra Bullock.
What is your point? That if someone does not like an actor, they are racist or something?
:dig:

I thought Sherman Helmsley was a poor characature of a black male. That rooster strut was offensive
Offensive to whom?......white liberals?? ...... :cool:
Anyone who doesn't enjoy a minstrel show
So a successful Negro who is married and happy with a son in college is a minstrel show? Did you need another shovel so you can dig with both hands?
No...his "antics" we're worthy of a minstrel show

I thought Sherman Helmsley was a poor characature of a black male. That rooster strut was offensive
So a successful Negro who is married and happy with a son in college is a minstrel show? Did you need another shovel so you can dig with both hands?
What "antic" did he pull that pissed you off?

George Jefferson was supposed to be the black Archie Bunker. See? blacks can be as bigoted as whites

But Archie Bunker was allowed to develop. You learned why he felt the way he does, how he was brought up, that basically he was a decent man

George Jefferson would have grown up in 1930s Jim Crow America. We could have learned what that was like, the indignities he faced that made him what he is

Instead, we got a cartoon character of limited depth

George Jefferson was supposed to be the black Archie Bunker. See? blacks can be as bigoted as whites

But Archie Bunker was allowed to develop. You learned why he felt the way he does, how he was brought up, that basically he was a decent man

George Jefferson would have grown up in 1930s Jim Crow America. We could have learned what that was like, the indignities he faced that made him what he is

It seems you never watched the show.

That is George and Archie thinking equal

Never thiought George was the black Archie Bunker

Maybe they simply noticed that Sherman Helmsley's George Jefferson wasn't very funny.

what the fuck you mean he wasn't funny?
Angry little men are rarely funny.

He was only angry if his wife said something stupid
You evidently didn't watch the show.

I have the entire series on DVD dipshit
Sorry to hear that because it means you have difficulty with comprehension.

Forum List

Back