Noticed a lot of blacks don't like watching the JEFFERSONS

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
they prefer Good Times which shocked me. The Jeffersons is a fun show and not depressing like Good Times but most black people prefer Good Times

I did a social media poll and 95% of Black prefers watching a show about POOR BLACKS instead of a show about WEALTHY BLACKS

wonder why?

they prefer Good Times which shocked me. The Jeffersons is a fun show and not depressing like Good Times but most black people prefer Good Times

I did a social media poll and 95% of Black prefers watching a show about POOR BLACKS instead of a show about WEALTHY BLACKS

wonder why?
Now that is a good question. What did they tell you on social media?

Maybe they simply noticed that Sherman Helmsley's George Jefferson wasn't very funny.

Oh good, another thread by some white fuckwit to teach me about black folk, my lucky day. Again.

Nah, they don't like the Jeffersons because there's a white guy in it

wonder why?

They can relate more to good times because their family wasn't rich. well I grew up in the hood too and I enjoyed the Jeffersons. I like Positive black shows like Cosby show and the Jeffersons

wonder why?

They can relate more to good times because their family wasn't rich. well I grew up in the hood too and I enjoyed the Jeffersons. I like Positive black shows like Cosby show and the Jeffersons
How do you feel about the member calling you a white racist without knowing?

wonder why?

Look through the thread fuckwit. And remember your own history of posts here.

wonder why?

Just corrected the asshole

wonder why?

Just corrected the asshole

Oh my how Furry got disappointed.

Oh good, another thread by some white fuckwit to teach me about black folk, my lucky day. Again.
The OP is a 6 foot 4 inch tall male Negro. Now how about you reply to the question bigot?

I don't answer for black folk and I don't pay any attention to polls, you speak for them bigot.
Why did you call him a "white f#ckwit" retard? Because he did not write to fit your narrative?

And why are you ok with the black guy this time, cuz it's your narrative?

Forum List

Back