Notice How Obama Shied Away From Answering An Important Question About The Muslim Bro

Bill O'Reilly asked Obama point blank, " But you don't want the Muslim Brotherhood, do you???"

Instead Obama dodged the question and said, "I think the new government should be a representative government".

That, in case you haven't been paying attention, means he supports the Muslim Brotherhood or at the very least doesn't care.

There were plenty of other answers to questions Obama gave that I had a problem with, but this one really stuck out.

Is there any question Obama is a closet Islamist?

His love for Islam is well documented. His disdain for Israel is as well. Wake up folks.
I love how CON$ habitually whine "OUT OF CONTEXT" any time a CON$ervative is quoted, but they do the same thing and then "translate" what they have misrepresented.
HYPOCRITE!!!!!

O'REILLY: The Muslim Brotherhood, a great concern to a lot of people. Are they a threat to the USA?

OBAMA: I think that the Muslim Brotherhood is one faction in Egypt. They don't have majority support in Egypt. They are --

O'REILLY: Are they a threat?

OBAMA: But they are well-organized and there are strains of their ideology that are anti-U.S. There's no doubt about it. But here's the thing that we have to understand, there are a whole bunch of secular folks in Egypt, there are a whole bunch of educators and civil society in Egypt that wants to come to the fore as well. And it's important for us not the say that our only two options are either the Muslim Brotherhood or a suppressed Egyptian people.

O'REILLY: But you don't wan the Muslim Brotherhood...

OBAMA: What I want a representative government in Egypt. And I have confidence that if Egypt moves in an orderly transition process, that we will have a government in Egypt that we can work with together as a partner.

O'REILLY: I hope so. Those are tough boys, the Muslim Brotherhood. I wouldn't want them anywhere near that government. Federal judge in Florida said, your health care law is unconstitutional. The Supreme Court may follow on that, it's going to be very close. Are you prepared for that law to go down?

I'm afraid that the chance that Islam is gonna take hold in Egypt is too great for us to stand on the sidelines.

One thing is for sure, Obama needs to put a sock in it and stop antagonizing the situation.

Ah...world domination. What a fun hobby you have.

:lol:

You fucken idiot.

Fear of Islam and it's goals doesn't mean I'm looking to dominate the world you fucken nut-case!!!!!
Hey DIPSHIT!!! If YOU can take one line out of Obama's answer without context and then pontificate what Obama MEANS, then anyone is free to say what YOU mean!!!! :rofl:

In what dreamworld did you see that fantasy?

Every leader in Al Qaeda started with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Jesus you're ignorant.

first - i don't believe that every leader in al qaeda started with the muslim brotherhood.

second, if they muslim brotherhood was indeed a terrorist organization they wouldn't have left to either join/form al qaeda

third - the muslim brotherhood is not named by the united states as a terrorist organization.

i know you guys are scared of anything even remotely islamic but the truth is we do have to deal with them. making yourself into an enemy without reason is never a good idea.

Allah is our objective. - The Prophet is our leader. - Qur'an is our law. - Jihad is our way. ...

Terrorist organization... there is no doubt... unless you choose to be blinded
Substitute God for Allah and Jesus for Prophet and you have Christian.
You do know that Islam has the same god that christians do?

Bill O'Reilly asked Obama point blank, " But you don't want the Muslim Brotherhood, do you???"

Instead Obama dodged the question and said, "I think the new government should be a representative government".

That, in case you haven't been paying attention, means he supports the Muslim Brotherhood or at the very least doesn't care.

There were plenty of other answers to questions Obama gave that I had a problem with, but this one really stuck out.

His love for Islam is well documented. His disdain for Israel is as well. Wake up folks.
I love how CON$ habitually whine "OUT OF CONTEXT" any time a CON$ervative is quoted, but they do the same thing and then "translate" what they have misrepresented.
HYPOCRITE!!!!!

Ah...world domination. What a fun hobby you have.

You fucken idiot.

Fear of Islam and it's goals doesn't mean I'm looking to dominate the world you fucken nut-case!!!!!
Hey DIPSHIT!!! If YOU can take one line out of Obama's answer without context and then pontificate what Obama MEANS, then anyone is free to say what YOU mean!!!! :rofl:

I didn't take it out of context. He avoided answering the question.

It was a good ole fashion dodge.

first - i don't believe that every leader in al qaeda started with the muslim brotherhood.

second, if they muslim brotherhood was indeed a terrorist organization they wouldn't have left to either join/form al qaeda

third - the muslim brotherhood is not named by the united states as a terrorist organization.

i know you guys are scared of anything even remotely islamic but the truth is we do have to deal with them. making yourself into an enemy without reason is never a good idea.

Allah is our objective. - The Prophet is our leader. - Qur'an is our law. - Jihad is our way. ...

So, in your opinion Christians make their wives wear a Burka, beat them if they take them off in public, behead men if they shave their beards, stone women if they commit adultery, hang homosexuals in the center of town, behead Jews just for being Jews, behead anyone who doesn't convert to their religion, send suicide-bombers into market places, buses, trains, fly planes into buildings.

Are you sure you want to stick to that silly comparison?

O'REILLY: The Muslim Brotherhood, a great concern to a lot of people. Are they a threat to the USA?

OBAMA: I think that the Muslim Brotherhood is one faction in Egypt. They don't have majority support in Egypt. They are --

O'REILLY: Are they a threat?

OBAMA: But they are well-organized and there are strains of their ideology that are anti-U.S. There's no doubt about it. But here's the thing that we have to understand, there are a whole bunch of secular folks in Egypt, there are a whole bunch of educators and civil society in Egypt that wants to come to the fore as well. And it's important for us not the say that our only two options are either the Muslim Brotherhood or a suppressed Egyptian people.

O'REILLY: But you don't wan the Muslim Brotherhood...

OBAMA: What I want a representative government in Egypt. And I have confidence that if Egypt moves in an orderly transition process, that we will have a government in Egypt that we can work with together as a partner.

O'REILLY: I hope so. Those are tough boys, the Muslim Brotherhood. I wouldn't want them anywhere near that government. Federal judge in Florida said, your health care law is unconstitutional. The Supreme Court may follow on that, it's going to be very close. Are you prepared for that law to go down?
HYPOCRITE!!!!!

You fucken idiot.

I didn't take it out of context. He avoided answering the question.

It was a good ole fashion dodge.
And by that you MEAN, Obama dodged nothing which is why the quote was dishonestly edited.
:rofl:

Allah was the name of a moon God in northern Arabia. Many people believe that Mohamed took that name and made it his god. Hubal was the top pagan moon god of kabah, of which is where Allah orignated. Joktanites were a people of Arabia who worshipped the moon, the god Allah. They lived near the Red Sea and were historically named, "People of the Moon.' Allah and Jehova ARE NOT the same God. There is but one God.

"Here ye O'Israel.. the Lord your God is ONE.

Personally, I think we need to get our damn noses out of everyones' business. We are the most arrogant sons a bitches on the planet. How the hell does our government arrive to the conclusion that Egypt really gives a donkey turd what we think? That's our biggest problem, we've got so many irons in the fire it's ridiculous. Obama's not saying crap about Egypt because he's afraid that if Mubarak stays in office then he doesn't want to piss him off by supporting the uprising. He doesn't want to say that he supports Mubarak because whoever takes ahold of the country will be pissed at us. All we're doing is rooting for the team that's winning at the moment. (A pretty shitty disposition if you ask me).
We have no reason to be involved so much in world affairs. We're involved so much that it's running us broke and pissing the rest of the world off. They want us the hell out of their business but we're like that jack-ass at a party who won't quick talking to you even though your trying to slide away from them.

Don't get me wrong, I love my country and would die for it, but the people in charge of our policy making need to go. That's my rant...lol:eek:

Allah was the name of a moon God in northern Arabia. Many people believe that Mohamed took that name and made it his god. Hubal was the top pagan moon god of kabah, of which is where Allah orignated. Joktanites were a people of Arabia who worshipped the moon, the god Allah. They lived near the Red Sea and were historically named, "People of the Moon.' Allah and Jehova ARE NOT the same God. There is but one God.
Do you have any evidence to back up your statements?

Or are you just making things up to suit your personal agenda? :doubt:

Shouldn't all these neocons beating the war drum be in a recruiting office rather than on here posting messages?

I mean they certainly wouldn't be doing the cowardly thing and pushing for wars they're too scared to fight.................................

Stupid questions do not deserve an answer. Infering Obama is a closest "Islamist" for not answering demonstrates once again you are a not too bright partisan hack.
I won't explain why Obama should not answer such a stupid question, it is so obvious only the brainless wouldn't get it, or a foolish partisan hack.

Well, let's see if you're as smart as you claim to be.

I think he avoided answering the question because he was afraid to take sides against a known enemy, but he had no problem siding against Mubarak, an ally, so you tell me what that means Einstein?

The answer to that is obvious to his opposition, but not to his mindless followers.

I think he avoided answering the question because he was afraid to take sides against a known enemy, but he had no problem siding against Mubarak, an ally, so you tell me what that means Einstein?

The answer to that is obvious to his opposition, but not to his mindless followers.

What's the difference between people who are mindlessly against him and his mindless followers?

Don't worry, Obama will meddle in Egypt's business like every president in recent history has in the middle east. And you'll keep being taxed in order to give Israel billlions of american taxpayer dollars in order to pay for their unmonitored nukes and US made weapons.

Obama is the perfect president for you, perfect.

"Here ye O'Israel.. the Lord your God is ONE.

And the God of the Christians is just the god of the Jews which is an blend of Baal and other sky gods of Mesopotamia even to the point of borrowing stories such as Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel, and the flood from the Sumerians. The miraculous birth of Moses and Jesus is just more birth mythology as is the birth of Hercules, Gilgamesh, Siddhartha and all legendary heroes. The jewish god isn't even monotheistic...he just wanted himself worships OVER (or before) other gods. He was the god of the desert, the open spaces, the sky....and in the regard...yes...the same origin as the allah of the arabs.

What's the difference between people who are mindlessly against him and his mindless followers?

Don't worry, Obama will meddle in Egypt's business like every president in recent history has in the middle east. And you'll keep being taxed in order to give Israel billlions of american taxpayer dollars in order to pay for their unmonitored nukes and US made weapons.

The perfect president for me just had a 100th birthday. This prick?

Pffffft

The perfect president for me just had a 100th birthday. This prick?

Pffffft

So, you like your Presidents dead and gone. :doubt:

Shouldn't all these neocons beating the war drum be in a recruiting office rather than on here posting messages?

I mean they certainly wouldn't be doing the cowardly thing and pushing for wars they're too scared to fight.................................

OMG, people still yap that stupid stuff?

Obama is beating the "war drum" as he sends more soldiers to Iraq and Afghanistan. Care to tell us when and where HE served?

And what kind of idiot claims that people who support war, have to fight in it? If you support your local police, do you have to become a cop?

Obama is beating the "war drum" as he sends more soldiers to Iraq and Afghanistan. Care to tell us when and where HE served?

And what kind of idiot claims that people who support war, have to fight in it? If you support your local police, do you have to become a cop?

Quiz:

What is the difference between STARTING a war and CONTINUING a war that has already begun? (please answer in complete sentences)

Quiz:

What is the difference between STARTING a war and CONTINUING a war that has already begun? (please answer in complete sentences)

Deflection and cowardice duly noted...

NOW, when did Obama serve? How about Biden? Pelosi? Hillary???

AGAIN, what kind of idiot claims that people who support war, have to fight in it? If you support your local police, do you have to become a cop???

Quiz:

Deflection and cowardice duly noted...

NOW, when did Obama serve? How about Biden? Pelosi? Hillary???

AGAIN, what kind of idiot claims that people who support war, have to fight in it? If you support your local police, do you have to become a cop???

Please answer the quiz question...and in complete sentences.

What is the difference between STARTING a war and CONTINUING a war that has already begun?

Forum List

Back