Not today antifa: gun company AD threatens leftists with assault rifles

I tell ya wut, I had a rifle accidentally go off about a year ago.

I thought the worst, it's gonna smash all the records and maybe hit the neighbor's house and stuff..

Nope! The angle I was holding it at..It hit 5 layers of steel on the futon and dropped right there.

:badgrin: It could not have hit more inline metal if I had been aiming it. The cabinet, walls, and neighbors are just fine.

:spinner:It went through like 5-6 layers of something thicker than 1/8" of Chinese crap metal and dropped.

I need to be more careful.

Last edited:
Those Antifa crowds are only like a dozen people, if that. The rest of them are standing around taking videos. You could probably scatter them like rats with a standard pump shotgun. It would be fun to pepper their asses with rock salt as they scatter.

An assault rifle is not my solution for Antifa. Those things shoot itty bitty bullets.

Antifa needs some 100grain+ love @ 2000+ fps. Tough love, it is.

They are lucky they even know how to hold one they are so pathetic.

LMAO

I am so hoping you realize that's a couple of stoners spoofing Antifa.

Arizona ANTIFA, anything is possible , lmao since that is the Arizona Antfa club they still look stupid as hell. Either way you spin it.

An assault rifle is not my solution for Antifa. Those things shoot itty bitty bullets.

Mine can shoot through my house as well as my neighbor's and possibly his neighbor's.

My my. You must live in a frame home. It has to be CBS where I live. Re: Hurricanes.

No hurricanes in the desert.
I bet swamp coolers are effective there, too.

Swamp coolers don't work if you're in the swamp.

Antifa needs some 140grain+ love @ 2000+ fps. Tough love, it is.

That’s what you use on pussies.
No bigger pussies exist than gun pussies who are afraid to leave their homes without a gun stuffed in their bra. Guns make a nobody feel like a somebody.
That’s just a lie you tell yourself, pussy.

Mine can shoot through my house as well as my neighbor's and possibly his neighbor's.

My my. You must live in a frame home. It has to be CBS where I live. Re: Hurricanes.

No instead they have haboobs

LOL

haboob? Looks like a sandstorm to me.

I've seen cars sandblasted by storms like that. Clean metal. Omy! It was a 50s car, too. Just sitting there in the desert, half gray and half sandblasted. I can't really say where it was, but I bet somebody died. It was in the desert.

It doesn't rust either, because it's so dry there.

Here, if you leave a wrench outside, it has rust within 2 weeks.

Give it a year, and you need a new wrench.

Not when they're being violent fuckwads, then they're just a target that needs put down ASAP. .223 is not the best round for that.

.223 did not win WW2. Bravery and real bullets did.

An AR mag holds 30 rounds. About a third of the way through that they’ll be running away. Where will you find a mag holding 30 rounds if 30-06?
We'll just go belt fed! :)

No bigger pussies exist than gun pussies who are afraid to leave their homes without a gun stuffed in their bra. Guns make a nobody feel like a somebody.
It's only prudent to be prepared to protect yourself against armed criminals because people like you let so many of them go and support letting them go. I'd like to be there (never happen) if you said that to someone in person and see you get what you ask for.

Not when they're being violent fuckwads, then they're just a target that needs put down ASAP. .223 is not the best round for that.

I agree. A .223 is illegal in most states for hunting deer. I like a bigger bullet.

An AR mag holds 30 rounds. About a third of the way through that they’ll be running away. Where will you find a mag holding 30 rounds if 30-06?

If they will be running away after a third of the way thru the magazine, you only need 10 rounds to send them packing.

I have several 20 rnd mags for my M1A.

Antifa needs some 100grain+ love @ 2000+ fps. Tough love, it is.

I think I'd rather not go thru all the trial and bullshit for killing one of these wastes of skin.

A 12 gauge with nonlethal rubber pellets. Hurts like a swarm of bees and leaves them to run away and cry.

I will stop and help you on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. Because I usually have a gun.
I will get involved in you being beaten up by several people, or a woman being slapped around by a big guy. Because I have a gun.

I am not the danger. I am the one who will help.

I bet swamp coolers are effective there, too.

Swamp coolers don't work if you're in the swamp.

LOL remember earlier today I mentioned my favorite site would come out with the real information LOL

upload_2018-1-16_21-29-13.png

In a roundtable discussion, Paul Joseph Watson describes how radical leftists like Antifa and Islamic jihadists both want to destroy the West.

ISIS And The Far Left Share The Same Goal: Destroy Western Civilization

LOL

I've seen cars sandblasted by storms like that. Clean metal. Omy! It was a 50s car, too. Just sitting there in the desert, half gray and half sandblasted. I can't really say where it was, but I bet somebody died. It was in the desert.

They are called HABOOBS , look at the name of the video, Sandstorms are haboobs in AZ

LOL

They are called HABOOBS , look at the name of the video, Sandstorms are haboobs in AZ

whereas you're just a regular boob.

LOL

whereas you're just a regular boob.

Nut Uh your a boob lol and a dinky pair too. lmao.

Forum List

Back