Not today antifa: gun company AD threatens leftists with assault rifles

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Gun company ad threatens antifa with assault rifles

upload_2018-1-16_12-40-3.png

Street-level politics, more specifically an ongoing conflict between white supremacist demonstrators and antifa, or anti-fascist counterprotesters, has become a big news story following the rise of Donald Trump. Now a gun company is using anger over antifa to sell dangerous assault rifles to only one side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEY have this information totally off and wrong as right this MINUTE I'M LISTENING TO THE GUN SHOP OWNER SPEAK THE REAL STORY........ which proves how flippen full of CHIT this article is...

This of course coming from NEWSWEEK which isn't any better than CNN , we can be sure as they GLAMORIZE ANTIFA they will make the gun shop seem like the bastards and ANTIFA are the little saints.

Look at the title , and then when you have ppl are aren't in a freaking trance you can see how it's real clear what MSM BS LIARS motives are.

I'm sure my favorite site will break down the real truth of this and I will surely be back to put it here.

View attachment 171859

Street-level politics, more specifically an ongoing conflict between white supremacist demonstrators and antifa, or anti-fascist counterprotesters, has become a big news story following the rise of Donald Trump. Now a gun company is using anger over antifa to sell dangerous assault rifles to only one side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEY have this information totally off and wrong as right this MINUTE I'M LISTENING TO THE GUN SHOP OWNER SPEAK THE REAL STORY........ which proves how flippen full of CHIT this article is...

This of course coming from NEWSWEEK which isn't any better than CNN , we can be sure as they GLAMORIZE ANTIFA they will make the gun shop seem like the bastards and ANTIFA are the little saints.

Look at the title , and then when you have ppl are aren't in a freaking trance you can see how it's real clear what MSM BS LIARS motives are.

I'm sure my favorite site will break down the real truth of this and I will surely be back to put it here.

Is Alex Jones involved in your "favorite site" ?

• Banned

View attachment 171859

Well beings the owners are sitting on the show right now as I write this that's possible LOL.

View attachment 171859

Well beings the owners are sitting on the show right now as I write this that's possible LOL.

:lalala:

An assault rifle is not my solution for Antifa. Those things shoot itty bitty bullets.

Antifa needs some 100grain+ love @ 2000+ fps. Tough love, it is.

An assault rifle is not my solution for Antifa. Those things shoot itty bitty bullets.

Antifa needs some 140grain+ love @ 2000+ fps. Tough love, it is.

That’s what you use on pussies.

Not when they're being violent fuckwads, then they're just a target that needs put down ASAP. .223 is not the best round for that.

.223 did not win WW2. Bravery and real bullets did.

Not when they're being violent fuckwads, then they're just a target that needs put down ASAP. .223 is not the best round for that.

An AR mag holds 30 rounds. About a third of the way through that they’ll be running away. Where will you find a mag holding 30 rounds if 30-06?

Antifa needs some 100grain+ love @ 2000+ fps. Tough love, it is.

They are lucky they even know how to hold one they are so pathetic.

LMAO

An AR mag holds 30 rounds. About a third of the way through that they’ll be running away. Where will you find a mag holding 30 rounds if 30-06?

Apparently not many places. Ohio Ordnance Works to Demo its 30-06 Assault Rifle

I say it's a concept whose time has come! :eusa_dance:

I love how we are having an argument about how best to wipe out those Antifa pussies.

I love how we are having an argument about how best to wipe out those Antifa pussies.

Organized squads of 5 in enfilade positions. .308 from range, done.

I think an assault shot gun, maybe one of those 16 round capacity Kel-Teks. Buck shot, 12 gauge.

Forum List

Back