not sure what to say

lakeview

Oct 27, 2013
Hello all, I'm no stranger to online forums but this is the first political forum I've joined in a while; it's been over ten years since I've talked news and politics online and even then it wasn't really a forum, it was Yahoo chat.

I joined this forum because I've been spending a lot of time on my computer lately and I listen to the radio while I'm online so I've been hearing a lot more about current events and politics than I have in the past, I thought it might be interesting to join and see what people have to say.

Most of my friends think I'm pretty far to the left although I disagree with them on that. I do tend to agree with people who identify as left on the "big things" that should be done but I almost always disagree with them on how something should be done. I rarely agree with Republicans on anything but I don't consider it my mission in life to tell them they're wrong or ridicule them.

Anyway, not sure how that rates as an intro but it is what we're stuck with so it'll have to do. I guess I'll see most of you out there.

Hello all, I'm no stranger to online forums but this is the first political forum I've joined in a while; it's been over ten years since I've talked news and politics online and even then it wasn't really a forum, it was Yahoo chat.

I joined this forum because I've been spending a lot of time on my computer lately and I listen to the radio while I'm online so I've been hearing a lot more about current events and politics than I have in the past, I thought it might be interesting to join and see what people have to say.

Most of my friends think I'm pretty far to the left although I disagree with them on that. I do tend to agree with people who identify as left on the "big things" that should be done but I almost always disagree with them on how something should be done. I rarely agree with Republicans on anything but I don't consider it my mission in life to tell them they're wrong or ridicule them.

Anyway, not sure how that rates as an intro but it is what we're stuck with so it'll have to do. I guess I'll see most of you out there.
Welcome to USMB, lakeview. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Howdy! I am your friendly neighborhood knight, TemplarKormac! I hope you enjoy civil debates and cogent arguments. And as always, free rep on me to get you started!

Welcome to the boards!

TK

Forum List

Back