Intro

sportman835

New user
Oct 26, 2013
Indianapolis
I'm Jeremy Aka sportman. I'm a christian republican extreme rightist. My biggest enemy is the drug industry (not pharmaceuticals but illegal drugs) and it has been that way since childhood. I'm looking to meet some other people with the same thoughts and maybe even learn some about other opinions. I'll be around and I hope to learn more about politics going into the next election when Obama will finally leave the office for good. Thanks for reading, I look forward to people flaming me or agreeing, whichever.

XXXXXXXXXXX
am I that much of an asshole? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Jeremy Aka sportman. I'm a christian republican extreme rightist. My biggest enemy is the drug industry (not pharmaceuticals but illegal drugs) and it has been that way since childhood. I'm looking to meet some other people with the same thoughts and maybe even learn some about other opinions. I'll be around and I hope to learn more about politics going into the next election when Obama will finally leave the office for good. Thanks for reading, I look forward to people flaming me or agreeing, whichever.
Welcome to USMB, sportman835. Hope you enjoy the boards. Maybe you'll be the one who can show people the way on a drug-free life. I didn't have to try drugs to know they were bad. My grandma told me in a way I would never, never try them. She was the last of the schoolmarms, and I will always love and miss her for her country charm and the best fig preserves the world has ever known.

Welcome to USMB, sportman835. Hope you enjoy the boards. Maybe you'll be the one who can show people the way on a drug-free life. I didn't have to try drugs to know they were bad. My grandma told me in a way I would never, never try them. She was the last of the schoolmarms, and I will always love and miss her for her country charm and the best fig preserves the world has ever known.

Me either. I've never touched weed, cigarrettes, or anything else. My only shameful moment was when my friend Shelby made me try his chew which was not good in the first place.

Forum List

Back