Not "Pets" But a Great Animal Video.

I never used to believe animals have souls, but I do now. Many humans would drown this bird rather than save it.

View attachment 551449
I have wrestled with that same question for about 55/56 years now. I know why you posted this post of yours so I well understand what you are concerned about, & believe me when I say that you are not alone. Once we get out of these used up dilapidated old physical bodies is when we will know for sure. I try to convince myself that one has to lose a little to gain a lot. The problem is that sometimes that 'little' turns out to be one hell of a lot.

Thanks for the post as it is reassuring to me.

You have a miserable opinion of your fellow humans. Most people would NOT let that bird drown.
The fact that a "dumb animal" felt and expressed compassion for a dying creature amazes me.

lg325 getting his jollies posting what he posted tells you WHAT many humans are. You're right. I don't think much of MOST humans. Humans choose to be "angels" or "demons"

The fact that a "dumb animal" felt and expressed compassion for a dying creature amazes me.

lg325 getting his jollies posting what he posted tells you WHAT many humans are. You're right. I don't think much of MOST humans. Humans choose to be "angels" or "demons"
It's reality as opposed to a lot of what Disney folks put out. I grew up in the outdoors and was exposed to its beauty and violence. I don't get jollies from it just in awe of how nature works. :) Looks as if the video was deleted too bad some folks could have learned from it the truth of nature.

Last edited:
Chimp is awestruck seeing the sky for the first time in his life. Spent 28 YEARS in a research facility until he was freed and allowed to live out his remaining years in a sanctuary

Forum List

Back