Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

Watch this then tell me what you think

2 1/2 hours? You're fucking nuts. Tell me what your argument is

I'm telling you it is mind blowing. And because Americans won't spend 2.5 hours watching this, they'll continue to hand over their income tax to the Federal Reserve Bankers voluntarily. I keep paying voluntarily too. Until you dumb asses wake up I have to because I might get thrown in jail even though constitutionally they have no right to tax my labor. No right. Show me the law in the IRS books that says you have to pay income taxes. It doesn't exist.

I just said I want to abolish the income tax, dumb ass. I also want to abolish the fed. I said it's government here, it is. What the fuck are you talking about?

I can't completely disagree with you. If I did I'd be a one sided liberal wack job. Is that what Trump is? Is he an abolish the income tax kind of guy? I think he's a shift the tax burden more on to you and me kind of guy.

I don't support Trump. As indicated by my thread saying I support Gary Johnson and the dozen or so anti-Trump threads I started.

At any point, are you going to get to any actual position of mine in your responding to my posts?

No I'm ranting. It's not at you it's at Trump and his supporters. Sorry, I probably agree with a lot of what you say but sorry, it's an election year and you're just a distraction. And don't throw Gary Johnson at us in the last hour. Have Gary win us over from 2016-2020. Maybe I'll vote for him in 2020. But right now he's just a distraction and a dork. You guys don't know how to go grass roots. Who is this Gary guy? If I don't know in 2015 then I don't want him to be president in 2017

Is the government incorporated? As in can you find a credit rating for it on Bun and Bradstreet, yes or no?

The Fed is a private bank and entity that if we had enough politicians that had the balls to stand up to it could indeed tell the Fed to go pound sand...unfortunately the last president to do that was JFK and we all know how that turned out.

Is the government incorporated?

Is it? Why do I care?

As in can you find a credit rating for it on Bun and Bradstreet, yes or no?

Yes. So fuckin' what?

The Fed is a private bank and entity

No, it's not.

the last president to do that was JFK

How'd he do that? Be specific. What did he do to eliminate the Fed or reduce its power?
What you are asking us to do is vote for a freedom to fascism government. But only you are backdooring it on us. Is that what Trump is? Because I'm all for that.

JFK had silver backed currency printed, 4.3 billion dollars if I remember correctly that was a direct attack against he Fed bank whose ass you kiss. If you don't why it's wrong to have your government incorporated and under admiralty law instead of Common law of the land? Then I am at a loss for words. When the IMF took USA.INC into receivership in 1950, that was when cities, counties and towns were encouraged to "incorporate" so they could revenue share.....revenue that they would get from fleecing the sheeple. Have you ever driven through a town and seen the sign "Entering corporate limits"? What that means is that you have left the corporate jurisdiction of the county and are now under the jurisdiction of that town thus subject to their acts, statutes, codes and ordinances.

JFK had silver backed currency printed, 4.3 billion dollars if I remember correctly that was a direct attack against he Fed bank

It wasn't an attack on the Fed.
Post the EO and I'll point out your error.

If you don't why it's wrong to have your government incorporated and under admiralty law

Still waiting for proof that any of your gibberish is true.

When the IMF took USA.INC into receivership in 1950,

Prove that happened.

Executive Order 11110

AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289 AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:

SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended - (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j): "(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof. SECTION 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.

JOHN F. KENNEDY THE WHITE HOUSE, June 4, 1963

Thanks.

Kennedy repeated his calls for Congress to act on several occasions, including his 1963 Economic Report, where he wrote:[4]

I again urge a revision in our silver policy to reflect the status of silver as a metal for which there is an expanding industrial demand. Except for its use in coins, silver serves no useful monetary function.

In 1961, at my direction, sales of silver were suspended by the Secretary of the Treasury. As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1, so as to make possible the gradual withdrawal of silver certificates from circulation and the use of the silver thus released for coinage purposes. I urge the Congress to take prompt action on these recommended changes.

He wants the Fed to issue $1 FRNs to replace silver certificates?
How does that make the Fed mad at him? How does that reduce the Fed's power?
Threaten the Fed's existence?

2 1/2 hours? You're fucking nuts. Tell me what your argument is
I'm telling you it is mind blowing. And because Americans won't spend 2.5 hours watching this, they'll continue to hand over their income tax to the Federal Reserve Bankers voluntarily. I keep paying voluntarily too. Until you dumb asses wake up I have to because I might get thrown in jail even though constitutionally they have no right to tax my labor. No right. Show me the law in the IRS books that says you have to pay income taxes. It doesn't exist.

I just said I want to abolish the income tax, dumb ass. I also want to abolish the fed. I said it's government here, it is. What the fuck are you talking about?
I can't completely disagree with you. If I did I'd be a one sided liberal wack job. Is that what Trump is? Is he an abolish the income tax kind of guy? I think he's a shift the tax burden more on to you and me kind of guy.

I don't support Trump. As indicated by my thread saying I support Gary Johnson and the dozen or so anti-Trump threads I started.

At any point, are you going to get to any actual position of mine in your responding to my posts?
No I'm ranting. It's not at you it's at Trump and his supporters. Sorry, I probably agree with a lot of what you say but sorry, it's an election year and you're just a distraction. And don't throw Gary Johnson at us in the last hour. Have Gary win us over from 2016-2020. Maybe I'll vote for him in 2020. But right now he's just a distraction and a dork. You guys don't know how to go grass roots. Who is this Gary guy? If I don't know in 2015 then I don't want him to be president in 2017

It's hard to do worse than Hitlary or Trump

Is the government incorporated?

Is it? Why do I care?

As in can you find a credit rating for it on Bun and Bradstreet, yes or no?

Yes. So fuckin' what?

The Fed is a private bank and entity

No, it's not.

the last president to do that was JFK

How'd he do that? Be specific. What did he do to eliminate the Fed or reduce its power?
What you are asking us to do is vote for a freedom to fascism government. But only you are backdooring it on us. Is that what Trump is? Because I'm all for that.

JFK had silver backed currency printed, 4.3 billion dollars if I remember correctly that was a direct attack against he Fed bank whose ass you kiss. If you don't why it's wrong to have your government incorporated and under admiralty law instead of Common law of the land? Then I am at a loss for words. When the IMF took USA.INC into receivership in 1950, that was when cities, counties and towns were encouraged to "incorporate" so they could revenue share.....revenue that they would get from fleecing the sheeple. Have you ever driven through a town and seen the sign "Entering corporate limits"? What that means is that you have left the corporate jurisdiction of the county and are now under the jurisdiction of that town thus subject to their acts, statutes, codes and ordinances.

JFK had silver backed currency printed, 4.3 billion dollars if I remember correctly that was a direct attack against he Fed bank

If you don't why it's wrong to have your government incorporated and under admiralty law

Prove that happened.

Executive Order 11110

AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289 AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:

SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended - (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j): "(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof. SECTION 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.

Thanks.

Kennedy repeated his calls for Congress to act on several occasions, including his 1963 Economic Report, where he wrote:[4]

I again urge a revision in our silver policy to reflect the status of silver as a metal for which there is an expanding industrial demand. Except for its use in coins, silver serves no useful monetary function.

In 1961, at my direction, sales of silver were suspended by the Secretary of the Treasury. As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1, so as to make possible the gradual withdrawal of silver certificates from circulation and the use of the silver thus released for coinage purposes. I urge the Congress to take prompt action on these recommended changes.

Ok, before I waste any more time on you....are you saying that the Federal Reserve central bank is a good thing and that you support it? Because if you are, I really have nothing more to say. This parasitic entity that has caused the booms and busts while financing both sides of every war and conflict deserves nothing but a big time double middle finger salute and if it was within my power, I would hang every single POS that has ever backed it, worked for it, or supported it from the highest trees. There is no fucking way you can justify the existence of this parasitic entity...none, nada, zilch.

Prove that happened.

Executive Order 11110

Thanks.

Ok, before I waste any more time on you....are you saying that the Federal Reserve central bank is a good thing and that you support it? Because if you are, I really have nothing more to say. This parasitic entity that has caused the booms and busts while financing both sides of every war and conflict deserves nothing but a big time double middle finger salute and if it was within my power, I would hang every single POS that has ever backed it, worked for it, or supported it from the highest trees. There is no fucking way you can justify the existence of this parasitic entity...none, nada, zilch.
If I were Superman I'd ask the bankers to give back what they have stolen. If they did not each week I would show up at the richest bankers house, fly him up 700 feet and then drop them. If the other bankers didn't stop doing what they are doing I'd show up and drop the next richest.

JP Morgan, dropped. Rockafeller, Dropped. Carnegee, Melon, Rothchild, dropped, dropped, dropped.

I'd do the same with the Mafia, ISIS & GOP.

Prove that happened.

Executive Order 11110

Thanks.

Henry Ford Quotes
It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

Henry Ford

The Clinton Foundation IS a charity. The work it does inhouse is CHARITY work. That it doesn't give much money to OTHER charities is because it does the charity work itself.

You will never get that because you're stupid.
Line 13 of their tax return says you are lying again. It includes all charitable giving. Damn, liberals are stupid.

He'd be an idiot to pay taxes he didn't have to. Even most Democrats aren't that stupid.

Of course at his income level, he would have to pay some mandatory taxes. You can't evade income taxes and business taxes dude. I have no idea how he did it. That is some serious accounting jiu-jitsu he's doing. What an unethical scumbag. No wonder he's always under audit. He's such a fucking asshole.

He'd be an idiot to pay taxes he didn't have to. Even most Democrats aren't that stupid.

Of course at his income level, he would have to pay some mandatory taxes. You can't evade income taxes and business taxes dude. I have no idea how he did it. That is some serious accounting jiu-jitsu he's doing. What an unethical scumbag. No wonder he's always under audit. He's such a fucking asshole.
If he didn't have to pay taxes, why would he? Look. I understand your life likely revolves around free stuff from taxpayers, but don't expect them to pay if they can get around it. Support yourself instead.

Last edited:
We use every loophole available to avoid taxes....our accountant is as smart as Trump....get it now loons?
We've understood all along. I think you are missing the point. Us liberals have been telling you the rich aren't paying their fair share in taxes and you cons have been arguing with us. Now trump admits it and you still want to argue?

So now we know trump and companies like GE pay no taxes. No wonder we're broke

What taxes???? What taxes are they not paying their "fair share of? Income tax, corporate income tax? Why does composite government have so much wealth while pleading empty pockets? Composite "gubermint" (which is a corporate entity) isn't hurting for money...they simply plead poverty so they can justify less services while subsidizing the flood of illegals they are welcoming into this country. No offense, but you are a bit on the clueless side.
You're insane. Either that or brilliant. LOL

Not a genius, just a dogged researcher that lives and breathes this shit. Learn how to read a CAFR, it's not that hard and you will find an ungodly amount of wealth these municipalities are holding. I read the CAFR of HOUSTON TEXAS INC and found that they are sitting on enough hard assets to fund the needs of the city, fund the retirements of their workers and not charge one dime of property tax, collect one fine for 17 years with just the investments that they have now. The STATE OF TEXAS.INC is sitting on a trillion dollars of liquid assets alone and that does not include all of their subsidiaries which are subsidiaries of USA.INC. Go to youtube when you have the time and watch "Corporation Nation".......it's mind blowing and it will piss you off.

I read the CAFR of HOUSTON TEXAS INC and found that they are sitting on enough hard assets to fund the needs of the city, fund the retirements of their workers and not charge one dime of property tax, collect one fine for 17 years

Can you list their assets?

The STATE OF TEXAS.INC is sitting on a trillion dollars of liquid assets alone

Link to their CAFR, if you have it.

The key word is "liquid"

If he didn't have to pay taxes, why would he. Look. I know your life likely revolves around free stuff from taxpayers, but don't expect them to pay if they can get around it. Support yourself instead.

In what fucking world would he "not have to pay taxes" with his income being in the stratosphere? I pay a shitload of taxes being self-employed, and I make only a fraction of what he earns. Me and my tax guy have tried everything to lower my tax bill, but there is only so much you can do -- I still end up owing a shit ton of money every year. How he is getting away with what he's doing is truly amazing, and likely criminal.

We use every loophole available to avoid taxes....our accountant is as smart as Trump....get it now loons?
We've understood all along. I think you are missing the point. Us liberals have been telling you the rich aren't paying their fair share in taxes and you cons have been arguing with us. Now trump admits it and you still want to argue?

So now we know trump and companies like GE pay no taxes. No wonder we're broke

You progressives tell us many things, the problem is 99.9% of the time you have no clue what you're talking about. Individuals and corporations will take advantage of tax code, there is the problem, change the code but don't bitch, moan and wail when smart people use it ti their advantage. They'd be fools not to
But we've been telling you for years these rich people aren't paying their fair share and you have been their biggest defenders. I don't blame the rich for bribing the politicians to change the tax code. It's all perfectly legal. I don't blame the politicians for taking the bribes. Its all perfectly legal. They're called campaign contributions.

I blame you stupid mother fuckers for continuing to defend the rich who have so clearly taken over your fucking country. But you want to blame poor people. Ya ignant. Plane and simple. Fucking stupid.

How did they take over our country?

The only harm I get is from democrats:

More taxes

Making me buy shit I don't need or want

Forcing me to do shit I don't want to do like seat belts abd wearing a helmet.

In what fucking world would he "not have to pay taxes" with his income being in the stratosphere? I pay a shitload of taxes being self-employed, and I make only a fraction of what he earns. Me and my tax guy have tried everything to lower my tax bill, but there is only so much you can do -- I still end up owing a shit ton of money every year. How he is getting away with what he's doing is truly amazing, and likely criminal.
There are reasons Trump is rich and you're dependent on entitlements. Intelligence is likely one of them.

Forum List

Back