Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

What taxes???? What taxes are they not paying their "fair share of? Income tax, corporate income tax? Why does composite government have so much wealth while pleading empty pockets? Composite "gubermint" (which is a corporate entity) isn't hurting for money...they simply plead poverty so they can justify less services while subsidizing the flood of illegals they are welcoming into this country. No offense, but you are a bit on the clueless side.
You're insane. Either that or brilliant. LOL

Not a genius, just a dogged researcher that lives and breathes this shit. Learn how to read a CAFR, it's not that hard and you will find an ungodly amount of wealth these municipalities are holding. I read the CAFR of HOUSTON TEXAS INC and found that they are sitting on enough hard assets to fund the needs of the city, fund the retirements of their workers and not charge one dime of property tax, collect one fine for 17 years with just the investments that they have now. The STATE OF TEXAS.INC is sitting on a trillion dollars of liquid assets alone and that does not include all of their subsidiaries which are subsidiaries of USA.INC. Go to youtube when you have the time and watch "Corporation Nation".......it's mind blowing and it will piss you off.

I read the CAFR of HOUSTON TEXAS INC and found that they are sitting on enough hard assets to fund the needs of the city, fund the retirements of their workers and not charge one dime of property tax, collect one fine for 17 years

Can you list their assets?

The STATE OF TEXAS.INC is sitting on a trillion dollars of liquid assets alone

Link to their CAFR, if you have it.
Looks like their liquid assets in 2014 were $2.7 billion to me. Dale added some zeroes ...

http://www.comptroller.texas.gov/tr...ensive-annual-financial/2014/governmental.pdf

"Ya gotta dig a little deeper in the well, boys...ya gotta dig a little deeper in the well.....if ya want a cool drink of water...ya gotta dig a little deeper in the well".......

http://www.ttstc.org/reports/investmentpolicies/SWIFT_Inv_Policy_PHASE II_(JUL 2015).pdf

Where does your trillion figure exist in your link?

What taxes???? What taxes are they not paying their "fair share of? Income tax, corporate income tax? Why does composite government have so much wealth while pleading empty pockets? Composite "gubermint" (which is a corporate entity) isn't hurting for money...they simply plead poverty so they can justify less services while subsidizing the flood of illegals they are welcoming into this country. No offense, but you are a bit on the clueless side.

Not a genius, just a dogged researcher that lives and breathes this shit. Learn how to read a CAFR, it's not that hard and you will find an ungodly amount of wealth these municipalities are holding. I read the CAFR of HOUSTON TEXAS INC and found that they are sitting on enough hard assets to fund the needs of the city, fund the retirements of their workers and not charge one dime of property tax, collect one fine for 17 years with just the investments that they have now. The STATE OF TEXAS.INC is sitting on a trillion dollars of liquid assets alone and that does not include all of their subsidiaries which are subsidiaries of USA.INC. Go to youtube when you have the time and watch "Corporation Nation".......it's mind blowing and it will piss you off.

I read the CAFR of HOUSTON TEXAS INC and found that they are sitting on enough hard assets to fund the needs of the city, fund the retirements of their workers and not charge one dime of property tax, collect one fine for 17 years

Looks like their liquid assets in 2014 were $2.7 billion to me. Dale added some zeroes ...

http://www.comptroller.texas.gov/tr...ensive-annual-financial/2014/governmental.pdf

Key phrase....." For the Fiscal Year Ended August 31, 2014 (Amounts in Thousands)"

Right, it says $2.7 million in the table, and that it's in thousands, which makes $2.7 billion

"Ya gotta dig a little deeper in the well, boys...ya gotta dig a little deeper in the well.....if ya want a cool drink of water...ya gotta dig a little deeper in the well".......

http://www.ttstc.org/reports/investmentpolicies/SWIFT_Inv_Policy_PHASE II_(JUL 2015).pdf

Where does your trillion figure exist in your link?

Apparently he thinks $2.7 million times one thousand is $2.7 trillion. It's not, it's $2.7 billion. Rather than his being a conspiracy nut, maybe he just can't multiply

You're the one who said it was in their CAFR. The CAFR for 2014 said their liquid investments are $2.7 billion.

Now you just sent another document which doesn't say anything about what their liquid investments are, it's just a bunch of definitions.

At this point, it's clear you're just making it up

Nope, you can't just stop reading one section. You see the expenditures and then you see what is left and that number has three more zeros added to it. They have plenty of investments and assets. They are sitting rather pretty......

You're the one who said it was in their CAFR. The CAFR for 2014 said their liquid investments are $2.7 billion.

Now you just sent another document which doesn't say anything about what their liquid investments are, it's just a bunch of definitions.

Nope, you can't just stop reading one section. You see the expenditures and then you see what is left and that number has three more zeros added to it. They have plenty of investments and assets. They are sitting rather pretty......

No it doesn't. Give me the page numbers and values you're referring to. The overall numbers are at the top. If you're reading the later pages, they are the drill downs into the areas summarized at the top level, so those numbers are smaller, not larger since they are already included in the overall numbers

If my CPA tax guy didn't use the code to save me from paying more I'd fire his ass. But of course he knows better than that and I always enjoy hearing his explanation(s) as to how such-and-such part of the code will allow us to do whatever towards the ultimate goal of giving those bloodsuckers as little as possible.

Yep, under the UCC, anything can be monetized and used as a negotiable instrument. The Fed takes in way more money than it gives back after (snicker) "Operating costs"...of course we don't know what those costs are because they have never had a "top to bottom" audit. What partial audit that was done showed that during the 2008 banking crisis that they created money and loaned it to their member banks over seas. I have already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that "da gubermint" is a corporate entity and you can find them on the Dun and Bradstreet website.

Yep, under the UCC, anything can be monetized and used as a negotiable instrument.

Great. Who makes money on my birth certificate? Who pays? How?

The Fed takes in way more money than it gives back after (snicker) "Operating costs"..

Based on my link, operating costs, including dividends for the "private shareholders" is about $13 billion.
It's not a (snicker) secret.

during the 2008 banking crisis that they created money and loaned it to their member banks over seas.

Not exactly. They're called Central Bank Liquidity Swaps. Between the Fed and ECB, for example.
They got dollars, we got Euros. Later, we got the dollars back in exchange for the Euros.
Both central banks even made money on the deal.

I have already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that "da gubermint" is a corporate entity

Define "corporate entity" and explain why we should care.

Based on my research, the IRS, the collection arm of the IMF that took USA.INC into receivership in 1950 to provide the 19 enumerated and essential "gubermint" services as a successor to contract is the "Treasury".

"Not exactly. They're called Central Bank Liquidity Swaps"

That's a fancy way of saying that they created and extended credit from noting being that both are fiat currencies backed by nothing of an intrinsic value....nothing but fancy bookkeeping entries.

"Define "corporate entity" and explain why we should care"

Because when you incorporate something, you take it from the jurisdiction of the land to the jurisdiction of the sea i.e "Commerce law" or as they say the "Universal Commercial Code". Unless you understand legalese and Black's Law dictionary, you can't possibly defend yourself in their admiralty courts. Do you think that the gold fringe around the flag that you see in federal courts and federal offices is just because they wanted to "pimp" the corporate banner of USA.INC? Not hardly......

Based on my research, the IRS, the collection arm of the IMF

Why would the IRS collect for the IMF? The IRS existed decades before the IMF.

that took USA.INC into receivership in 1950 to provide the 19 enumerated and essential "gubermint" services

What makes you think the IMF provides government services in the US?

Because when you incorporate something, you take it from the jurisdiction of the land to the jurisdiction of the sea

No you don't.

That's a fancy way of saying that they created and extended credit from noting

Central banks get to do that. It's why they exist.

"Why would the IRS collect for the IMF? The IRS existed decades before the IMF"

I am going to beg to differ with you on that. The IMF is just an offshoot of the ones that control all of the central banks...so is the BIS and the World/Global Bank. USA.INC was taken into receivership by the Fed bank and then bankrupted yet again and was taken in as "receiver to contract" when USA.INC was bankrupted yet again in 1950.

Yes, when you incorporate something, it's under merchant law which is admiralty law/ the UCC. Have you ever wondered why we are still under the Lieber code? Have you ever researched the Act of 187i? You have a lot of reading and researching to do as to how the federal government became a corporate entity whose jurisdiction is only within the confines of the district of Columbia.

So you think that it's fine that central banks and their member affiliates get to extend credit from nothing (*and risking nothing) while collecting interest on money that never existed to begin with? Hell, I could do that...so could you. Due to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 and our real money was confiscated, our signature became a monetary instrument thus the Promissory note that the banks then monetized. When you sign a Promissory note for a house or a car, it's like the Fed printed that money that you created with your signature because you have a bond, a situs trust that you made the "gubermint" the trustee of when you signed up for social security insurance. You gave them access to it. Do you have a copy of your birth certificate? If so, pull it out and have it in front of you so I can point a few things out that might give you pause for thought.....it's like a warehouse receipt....seriously.

USA.INC was taken into receivership by the Fed bank

Prove it.

Yes, when you incorporate something, it's under merchant law which is admiralty law

Nope. A corporation in Illinois is still under Illinois law.

So you think that it's fine that central banks and their member affiliates get to extend credit from nothing

Member affiliates? Be specific.
Yes, I'm okay that Central Banks create money from thin air.

while collecting interest on money that never existed to begin with?

Yes. And turn over their profits to the US Treasury.

Due to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933

Didn't happen.

Do you have a copy of your birth certificate?

Yes. It isn't a bond. Nobody makes money on it, pays interest on it, collects interest on it or collects on it at death.

it's like a warehouse receipt....seriously
Yep, under the UCC, anything can be monetized and used as a negotiable instrument. The Fed takes in way more money than it gives back after (snicker) "Operating costs"...of course we don't know what those costs are because they have never had a "top to bottom" audit. What partial audit that was done showed that during the 2008 banking crisis that they created money and loaned it to their member banks over seas. I have already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that "da gubermint" is a corporate entity and you can find them on the Dun and Bradstreet website.

Yep, under the UCC, anything can be monetized and used as a negotiable instrument.

The Fed takes in way more money than it gives back after (snicker) "Operating costs"..

Based on my link, operating costs, including dividends for the "private shareholders" is about $13 billion.

during the 2008 banking crisis that they created money and loaned it to their member banks over seas.

Not exactly. They're called Central Bank Liquidity Swaps. Between the Fed and ECB, for example.
They got dollars, we got Euros. Later, we got the dollars back in exchange for the Euros.

I have already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that "da gubermint" is a corporate entity

Based on my research, the IRS, the collection arm of the IMF that took USA.INC into receivership in 1950 to provide the 19 enumerated and essential "gubermint" services as a successor to contract is the "Treasury".

That's a fancy way of saying that they created and extended credit from noting being that both are fiat currencies backed by nothing of an intrinsic value....nothing but fancy bookkeeping entries.

Because when you incorporate something, you take it from the jurisdiction of the land to the jurisdiction of the sea i.e "Commerce law" or as they say the "Universal Commercial Code". Unless you understand legalese and Black's Law dictionary, you can't possibly defend yourself in their admiralty courts. Do you think that the gold fringe around the flag that you see in federal courts and federal offices is just because they wanted to "pimp" the corporate banner of USA.INC? Not hardly......

that took USA.INC into receivership in 1950 to provide the 19 enumerated and essential "gubermint" services

Because when you incorporate something, you take it from the jurisdiction of the land to the jurisdiction of the sea

No you don't.

I am going to beg to differ with you on that. The IMF is just an offshoot of the ones that control all of the central banks...so is the BIS and the World/Global Bank. USA.INC was taken into receivership by the Fed bank and then bankrupted yet again and was taken in as "receiver to contract" when USA.INC was bankrupted yet again in 1950.

Yes, when you incorporate something, it's under merchant law which is admiralty law/ the UCC. Have you ever wondered why we are still under the Lieber code? Have you ever researched the Act of 187i? You have a lot of reading and researching to do as to how the federal government became a corporate entity whose jurisdiction is only within the confines of the district of Columbia.

So you think that it's fine that central banks and their member affiliates get to extend credit from nothing (*and risking nothing) while collecting interest on money that never existed to begin with? Hell, I could do that...so could you. Due to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 and our real money was confiscated, our signature became a monetary instrument thus the Promissory note that the banks then monetized. When you sign a Promissory note for a house or a car, it's like the Fed printed that money that you created with your signature because you have a bond, a situs trust that you made the "gubermint" the trustee of when you signed up for social security insurance. You gave them access to it. Do you have a copy of your birth certificate? If so, pull it out and have it in front of you so I can point a few things out that might give you pause for thought.....it's like a warehouse receipt....seriously.

Prove it.

Yes, when you incorporate something, it's under merchant law which is admiralty law

So you think that it's fine that central banks and their member affiliates get to extend credit from nothing

Didn't happen.

Yes. It isn't a bond. Nobody makes money on it, pays interest on it, collects interest on it or collects on it at death.

No, it isn't, seriously.

Before I keep hammering this shit over and over like I have already done here for a year.....is the government a corporate entity...yes or no?

Is the Federal Reserve a private entity......yes or no?

Because if you do not know this then I am just wasting my time here.

No Donald it makes you a rich asshole who takes advantage of the tax code.

Theres not a damn thing wrong with taking advantage of our pitiful tax code. I do it every year.

So does Warren Buffett. He hired an army of tax lawyers to get his pay in capital gains so he didn't have to pay income tax on his income. Talk about abusing the tax code. Then the sludge goes out and advocates higher rates for the rest of us.

Bill Gates shelters billions in earnings through trusts.

George Soros owed $7 billion to the IRS he just isn't paying.

Where are the liberal threads criticizing them? :lmao: I crack myself up. Liberals not being hypocritical. That'll never happen

Not to mention GE, google, fb with hundreds of billions sitting in other countries to avoid the taxes here.

No you don't.

Prove it.

Didn't happen.

No you don't.

Prove it.

Didn't happen.

No, it isn't, seriously.

Before I keep hammering this shit over and over like I have already done here for a year.....is the government a corporate entity...yes or no?

.....is the government a corporate entity...yes or no?

Give me the definition of "corporate entity" that you're using and I'll let you know.

The Fed is an independent agency inside the government.
Part of the government. Owned by the government. Created by the government.
Given mandates by the government. Could be eliminated by the government, today.

No it doesn't. Give me the page numbers and values you're referring to. The overall numbers are at the top. If you're reading the later pages, they are the drill downs into the areas summarized at the top level, so those numbers are smaller, not larger since they are already included in the overall numbers

According to my research, State of Texas Inc as of June 30th of 2014 had 2,811,408,782 in assets.

Commercial Paper (71%)* (cont.) Rabobank USA Finance Corp. $ 50,000,000 Disc ** 08/26/14 0.25% $ 49,988,917 Crown Point Capital CO 50,000,000 Disc ** 09/03/14 0.21 49,981,945 Institutional Secured Funding LLC 50,000,000 Disc ** 09/03/14 0.33 49,981,945 Jupiter Security Co. LLC 25,000,000 Disc ** 09/04/14 0.30 24,990,833 Toyota Motor Credit Corp. 50,000,000 0.21 - Var. 09/05/14 0.21 50,012,550 Kells Funding LLC 50,000,000 Disc ** 09/08/14 0.21 49,988,334 Ridgefield Funding CO LLC 50,000,000 0.25 - Var. 09/12/14 0.25 50,000,000 BNP Paribas Finance Inc. 50,000,000 Disc ** 09/15/14 0.26 49,982,889 Credit Suisse New York 100,000,000 Disc ** 09/15/14 0.27 99,963,639 Alpine Securitization 50,000,000 Disc ** 09/16/14 0.24 49,976,167 Old Line Funding LLC 45,000,000 0.18 - Var. 09/16/14 0.18 45,000,000 Thunder Bay Funding LLC 50,000,000 0.19 - Var. 09/19/14 0.19 49,995,000 Credit Agricole North America Inc. 40,000,000 Disc ** 09/22/14 0.25 39,983,200 Old Line Funding LLC 50,000,000 Disc ** 09/23/14 0.18 49,977,500 Credit Agricole North America Inc. 50,000,000 Disc ** 09/25/14 0.24 49,978,250 Atlantic Asset Securitization LLC 50,000,000 Disc ** 09/29/14 0.22 49,970,931 Alpine Securitization 30,000,000 Disc ** 10/01/14 0.25 29,982,175 BNP Paribas Finance Inc. 50,000,000 Disc ** 10/01/14 0.25 49,975,459 Fortis Funding LLC 50,000,000 Disc ** 10/03/14 0.23 49,976,250 Commonwealth Bank of Australia 50,000,000 0.18 - Var. 10/07/14 0.18 50,000,300 Credit Agricole North America Inc. 30,000,000 Disc ** 10/24/14 0.27 29,978,733 Rabobank USA Finance Corp. 50,000,000 Disc ** 10/30/14 0.21 49,974,584 Svenska Handelsbank Inc. 50,000,000 Disc ** 11/04/14 0.20 49,973,542 Nordea North America Inc. 40,000,000 Disc ** 11/07/14 0.21 39,978,333 Toyota Motor Credit Corp. 50,000,000 0.19 - Var. 01/02/15 0.19 49,999,729 Standard Chartered Bank 40,000,000 Disc ** 01/05/15 0.30 39,964,300 Cost of ($2,003,036,070) 2,003,211,111 Total Investments in Securities Cost of ($2,811,267,033) 2,811,408,782 Other Assets Accrued Interest Receivable 101,396 Total Assets 2,811,510,178 Less liabilities Administration and Investment Advisory Fees 241,961 Other Fees Payable 28,511 Payable for Securities Purchased 25,000,000 Net Assets $2,786,239,706 Components of capital Capital (Par Value) $2,786,097,957 Unrealized Appreciation on Investments 141,749 Net Assets $2,786,239,706 Outstanding Participant Shares 2,786,097,957

According to my research, State of Texas Inc as of June 30th of 2014 had 2,811,408,782 in assets

That number is $2.8 billion, Dale, not $2.8 trillion

+408 thousand
+811 million
+2 billion

No you don't.

Prove it.

Didn't happen.

No you don't.

Prove it.

Didn't happen.

No, it isn't, seriously.

Give me the definition of "corporate entity" that you're using and I'll let you know.

Is the government incorporated? As in can you find a credit rating for it on Bun and Bradstreet, yes or no?

The Fed is a private bank and entity that if we had enough politicians that had the balls to stand up to it could indeed tell the Fed to go pound sand...unfortunately the last president to do that was JFK and we all know how that turned out.

According to my research, State of Texas Inc as of June 30th of 2014 had 2,811,408,782 in assets.

Commercial Paper (71%)* (cont.) Rabobank USA Finance Corp. $ 50,000,000 Disc ** 08/26/14 0.25% $ 49,988,917 Crown Point Capital CO 50,000,000 Disc ** 09/03/14 0.21 49,981,945 Institutional Secured Funding LLC 50,000,000 Disc ** 09/03/14 0.33 49,981,945 Jupiter Security Co. LLC 25,000,000 Disc ** 09/04/14 0.30 24,990,833 Toyota Motor Credit Corp. 50,000,000 0.21 - Var. 09/05/14 0.21 50,012,550 Kells Funding LLC 50,000,000 Disc ** 09/08/14 0.21 49,988,334 Ridgefield Funding CO LLC 50,000,000 0.25 - Var. 09/12/14 0.25 50,000,000 BNP Paribas Finance Inc. 50,000,000 Disc ** 09/15/14 0.26 49,982,889 Credit Suisse New York 100,000,000 Disc ** 09/15/14 0.27 99,963,639 Alpine Securitization 50,000,000 Disc ** 09/16/14 0.24 49,976,167 Old Line Funding LLC 45,000,000 0.18 - Var. 09/16/14 0.18 45,000,000 Thunder Bay Funding LLC 50,000,000 0.19 - Var. 09/19/14 0.19 49,995,000 Credit Agricole North America Inc. 40,000,000 Disc ** 09/22/14 0.25 39,983,200 Old Line Funding LLC 50,000,000 Disc ** 09/23/14 0.18 49,977,500 Credit Agricole North America Inc. 50,000,000 Disc ** 09/25/14 0.24 49,978,250 Atlantic Asset Securitization LLC 50,000,000 Disc ** 09/29/14 0.22 49,970,931 Alpine Securitization 30,000,000 Disc ** 10/01/14 0.25 29,982,175 BNP Paribas Finance Inc. 50,000,000 Disc ** 10/01/14 0.25 49,975,459 Fortis Funding LLC 50,000,000 Disc ** 10/03/14 0.23 49,976,250 Commonwealth Bank of Australia 50,000,000 0.18 - Var. 10/07/14 0.18 50,000,300 Credit Agricole North America Inc. 30,000,000 Disc ** 10/24/14 0.27 29,978,733 Rabobank USA Finance Corp. 50,000,000 Disc ** 10/30/14 0.21 49,974,584 Svenska Handelsbank Inc. 50,000,000 Disc ** 11/04/14 0.20 49,973,542 Nordea North America Inc. 40,000,000 Disc ** 11/07/14 0.21 39,978,333 Toyota Motor Credit Corp. 50,000,000 0.19 - Var. 01/02/15 0.19 49,999,729 Standard Chartered Bank 40,000,000 Disc ** 01/05/15 0.30 39,964,300 Cost of ($2,003,036,070) 2,003,211,111 Total Investments in Securities Cost of ($2,811,267,033) 2,811,408,782 Other Assets Accrued Interest Receivable 101,396 Total Assets 2,811,510,178 Less liabilities Administration and Investment Advisory Fees 241,961 Other Fees Payable 28,511 Payable for Securities Purchased 25,000,000 Net Assets $2,786,239,706 Components of capital Capital (Par Value) $2,786,097,957 Unrealized Appreciation on Investments 141,749 Net Assets $2,786,239,706 Outstanding Participant Shares 2,786,097,957

Well, shit, what are their pension liabilities? Multiples of that, easily.

No you don't.

Prove it.

Didn't happen.

No you don't.

Prove it.

Didn't happen.

No, it isn't, seriously.

Is the government incorporated? As in can you find a credit rating for it on Bun and Bradstreet, yes or no?

The Fed is a private bank and entity that if we had enough politicians that had the balls to stand up to it could indeed tell the Fed to go pound sand...unfortunately the last president to do that was JFK and we all know how that turned out.

Is the government incorporated?

Is it? Why do I care?

As in can you find a credit rating for it on Bun and Bradstreet, yes or no?

Yes. So fuckin' what?

The Fed is a private bank and entity

No, it's not.

the last president to do that was JFK

How'd he do that? Be specific. What did he do to eliminate the Fed or reduce its power?

No you don't.

Prove it.

Didn't happen.

No you don't.

Prove it.

Didn't happen.

No, it isn't, seriously.

Gotcha, it's a private bank

- Created by Congress
- Given all it's power by government
- Given it's charter by government
- That sets US government economic policy
- That determines the rates paid by US bonds
- Who's leaders are appointed by the President
- Who's leaders are confirmed by the Senate
- Who's so called ustomers are required by law to follow their oversight
- Who's so called profits are all paid into the US Treasury

There's not a damned "private" think in there, Skippy

We use every loophole available to avoid taxes....our accountant is as smart as Trump....get it now loons?
We've understood all along. I think you are missing the point. Us liberals have been telling you the rich aren't paying their fair share in taxes and you cons have been arguing with us. Now trump admits it and you still want to argue?

So now we know trump and companies like GE pay no taxes. No wonder we're broke

You progressives tell us many things, the problem is 99.9% of the time you have no clue what you're talking about. Individuals and corporations will take advantage of tax code, there is the problem, change the code but don't bitch, moan and wail when smart people use it ti their advantage. They'd be fools not to
But we've been telling you for years these rich people aren't paying their fair share and you have been their biggest defenders. I don't blame the rich for bribing the politicians to change the tax code. It's all perfectly legal. I don't blame the politicians for taking the bribes. Its all perfectly legal. They're called campaign contributions.

I blame you stupid mother fuckers for continuing to defend the rich who have so clearly taken over your fucking country. But you want to blame poor people. Ya ignant. Plane and simple. Fucking stupid.

The top 1% pay 40% of the taxes now. What should they pay?

And not wanting to single out the rich as you leftists want to do is not specifically defending "the rich" and it's not blaming the poor. It's just trying to treat people evenly, something government should do
Just admit you want to shift the tax burden more onto the poor and middle class so people can vote accordingly. Because that's what you are suggesting. Republicans wage class warfare and then pretend it doesn't exist, or they claim if we fight back it's class warfare. Nonsense.

Prove it.

Didn't happen.

Prove it.

Didn't happen.

No, it isn't, seriously.

Is the government incorporated?

Is it? Why do I care?

As in can you find a credit rating for it on Bun and Bradstreet, yes or no?

Yes. So fuckin' what?

The Fed is a private bank and entity

No, it's not.

the last president to do that was JFK

How'd he do that? Be specific. What did he do to eliminate the Fed or reduce its power?
What you are asking us to do is vote for a freedom to fascism government. But only you are backdooring it on us. Is that what Trump is? Because I'm all for that.

We use every loophole available to avoid taxes....our accountant is as smart as Trump....get it now loons?
We've understood all along. I think you are missing the point. Us liberals have been telling you the rich aren't paying their fair share in taxes and you cons have been arguing with us. Now trump admits it and you still want to argue?

So now we know trump and companies like GE pay no taxes. No wonder we're broke

You progressives tell us many things, the problem is 99.9% of the time you have no clue what you're talking about. Individuals and corporations will take advantage of tax code, there is the problem, change the code but don't bitch, moan and wail when smart people use it ti their advantage. They'd be fools not to
But we've been telling you for years these rich people aren't paying their fair share and you have been their biggest defenders. I don't blame the rich for bribing the politicians to change the tax code. It's all perfectly legal. I don't blame the politicians for taking the bribes. Its all perfectly legal. They're called campaign contributions.

I blame you stupid mother fuckers for continuing to defend the rich who have so clearly taken over your fucking country. But you want to blame poor people. Ya ignant. Plane and simple. Fucking stupid.

The top 1% pay 40% of the taxes now. What should they pay?

And not wanting to single out the rich as you leftists want to do is not specifically defending "the rich" and it's not blaming the poor. It's just trying to treat people evenly, something government should do
Just admit you want to shift the tax burden more onto the poor and middle class so people can vote accordingly. Because that's what you are suggesting. Republicans wage class warfare and then pretend it doesn't exist, or they claim if we fight back it's class warfare. Nonsense.

The rich should pay more, but it should be proportional. I actually favor the Fair Tax, but if it's income, it should still be proportional to earnings.

No one should be tax exempt. Everyone should have skin in the game.

You're creating class warfare, it's not healthy for anyone

Prove it.

Didn't happen.

Prove it.

Didn't happen.

No, it isn't, seriously.

- Created by Congress

Watch this then tell me what you think

Prove it.

Didn't happen.

Prove it.

Didn't happen.

No, it isn't, seriously.

- Created by Congress

Watch this then tell me what you think