Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

No Donald it makes you a rich asshole who takes advantage of the tax code.
So, how much more did you pay in taxes than you had to? If Trump's accountants are smart enough to use the tax laws to his advantage, he'll also use the laws to the country's advantage when dealing with other countries.

The gold star winner post of the month.

Yup if trump can get the best Fucking deal out of our own government, ya kno2 if he was president wouldn't get bullshit deals like Clinton got from North Korea or obama got from Iran

He'd be an idiot to pay taxes he didn't have to. Even most Democrats aren't that stupid.
Yea well I'm tired of you intellectually dishonest conservatives. It took trump admitting he doesn't pay taxes for you to even admit the rich aren't paying their fair share. Told you so.

In what fucking world would he "not have to pay taxes" with his income being in the stratosphere? I pay a shitload of taxes being self-employed, and I make only a fraction of what he earns. Me and my tax guy have tried everything to lower my tax bill, but there is only so much you can do -- I still end up owing a shit ton of money every year. How he is getting away with what he's doing is truly amazing, and likely criminal.
There are reasons Trump is rich and you're dependent on entitlements. Intelligence is likely one of them.
An initial $24 million loan and a job in daddy's real estate company. 8 bankruptcy later

He'd be an idiot to pay taxes he didn't have to. Even most Democrats aren't that stupid.
Yea well I'm tired of you intellectually dishonest conservatives. It took trump admitting he doesn't pay taxes for you to even admit the rich aren't paying their fair share. Told you so.

They are paying their fair share as determined by Congress and the President. That is why this whole discussion is BS. It's Congress and the President that are the problem, not the rich that follow the laws.

They are paying their fair share as determined by Congress and the President. That is why this whole discussion is BS. It's Congress and the President that are the problem, not the rich that follow the laws.
The rich thru lobbyists wrote those laws. A.L.E.C. wrote those loopholes

Executive Order 11110

AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289 AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:

SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended - (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j): "(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof. SECTION 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or
If I were Superman I'd ask the bankers to give back what they have stolen. If they did not each week I would show up at the richest bankers house, fly him up 700 feet and then drop them. If the other bankers didn't stop doing what they are doing I'd show up and drop the next richest.

JP Morgan, dropped. Rockafeller, Dropped. Carnegee, Melon, Rothchild, dropped, dropped, dropped.

I'd do the same with the Mafia, ISIS & GOP.
Interesting. Violence seems like a reasonable response.
I generally agree with what he says. But wow, he's gone la la on this one. I suppose he thinks the post office is private too

He's a nut on much more than just the Fed.

The Fed is a private entity...that is a fact. I thought it was a "gubermint" entity as well but I was wrong. BTW, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity and the reasons as to why that is significant would probably be too much for you to comprehend.

The Fed is a private entity...that is a fact.

You might have a better case except for the fact that the US Treasury received $100 billion versus $1.7 billion for the "private owners".

BTW, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity

Is my birth certificate pledged as collateral for a government loan?

Wait, people think The Federal Reserve is a government agency? I must be reading something wrong. It was authorized by congress to exists, but it is not a government agency.

Wait, people think The Federal Reserve is a government agency?

Only because it is.
Run by private bankers. Certain things shouldn't be privatized. Prisons, elections, healthcare and why are we paying bankers interest on the debt? Let's manage it ourselves like we did before the 1913 federal reserve act?

John Kerry floats his $7M from the state he serves to the neighboring state to pay lower or no taxes.
Bill Clinton took advantage of the tax code by taking deductions on his used underwear
Debbie Wasserman Schultz, The late Ted Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi, took advantage of offshore accounts to not pay taxes
Tom Daschle did not pay $100K in taxes on perks he received

.....All smart people I think you would agree; but, if you apply the same standards that you are holding Trump to, they are rich assholes.

John Kerry floats his $7M from the state he serves to the neighboring state to pay lower or no taxes.
Bill Clinton took advantage of the tax code by taking deductions on his used underwear
Debbie Wasserman Schultz, The late Ted Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi, took advantage of offshore accounts to not pay taxes

.....All smart people I think you would agree; but, if you apply the same standards that you are holding Trump to, they are rich assholes.
I worked for a guy who had a foundation. He used the foundation to game the system. Trump uses his foundation.

You fucking Republicans talk about the Clinton foundation and will ignore obvious evidence trump foundation is a scam.

I worked for a guy who had a foundation. He used the foundation to game the system. Trump uses his foundation.

You fucking Republicans talk about the Clinton foundation and will ignore obvious evidence trump foundation is a scam.

By your own words and analysis, BOTH Clinton and Trump use foundations. Five refiles of Annual Tax returns by the Clinton Foundation. 85% of the revenue stays in the Clinton Foundation. There's explicit fact based evidence. Where's your obvious?

If not paying income tax makes one smart, avoiding the draft Trump figures makes one a genius.

The Fed is a private entity...that is a fact. I thought it was a "gubermint" entity as well but I was wrong. BTW, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity and the reasons as to why that is significant would probably be too much for you to comprehend.

You might have a better case except for the fact that the US Treasury received $100 billion versus $1.7 billion for the "private owners".

Wait, people think The Federal Reserve is a government agency? I must be reading something wrong. It was authorized by congress to exists, but it is not a government agency.

Only because it is.
Run by private bankers. Certain things shouldn't be privatized. Prisons, elections, healthcare and why are we paying bankers interest on the debt? Let's manage it ourselves like we did before the 1913 federal reserve act?

Gawd, you haven't a clue. The Fed is the US government, you're an idiot.

So seriously, you think they randomly set interest rates and government is just a victim?

Meanwhile, as I keep telling you, you clueless dork, Obama appoints their leaders, the senate confirms them, their "profits" all get paid into the treasury, government can remove them, they set US economic policy and monitary policy ...

... and you think they are independent. You're ... one ... stupid ... clueless ... fuck ...

Only because it is.
Yes, the Federal Reserve private since it is made up by PRIVATE BANKS.

Only because it is.

So seriously, you think they randomly set interest rates and government is just a victim?

Meanwhile, as I keep telling you, you clueless dork, Obama appoints their leaders, the senate confirms them, their "profits" all get paid into the treasury, government can remove them, they set US economic policy and monitary policy ...

... and you think they are independent. You're ... one ... stupid ... clueless ... fuck ...
The Federal Reserve is not a Government agency and it is not accountable to any branches of the U.S. Government...

Only because it is.

The Federal Reserve is not a Government agency and it is not accountable to any branches of the U.S. Government...

:wtf:

The fed leaders are appointed, re-appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate. Bitch much?

He may not actually have 1 billion. He may only be a millionaire

So if he's only a multi-millionaire, WTF does that have to do with him being President?
It's another lie proving he's a con man. I don't think you could have picked a more horrible pick.

Hey, remember how Dale said you're not a mind swilling Democrat bitch like the other leftists, and I said you are? Did I nail the shit out of that or what?

Forum List

Back