Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

No Donald it makes you a rich asshole who takes advantage of the tax code.

Count on THAT quip by Trump to be repeated over and over and over again in virtually ALL of Clinton's political ads.

We use every loophole available to avoid taxes....our accountant is as smart as Trump....get it now loons?

for many years I have given over my yearly ---IRS forms to
a very meticulous (to the point of neurotic) accountant-----I used. to PAY A LOT MORE (being a nervous Nelly type) This is a true story------I OVER PAID so much -----that the IRS people got confused-----and sent me a BIG BILL------I was stymied----but ended up in the local IRS office. A kindly man there sat with me for HOURS------and came to the conclusion that I has so OVERPAID that the IRS owed me a letter of APOLOGY!!!! I actually got an APOLOGY from the IRS---and----a refund (following two years of threatening letters)

We use every loophole available to avoid taxes....our accountant is as smart as Trump....get it now loons?

a very meticulous (to the point of neurotic) accountant-----I used. to PAY A LOT MORE (being a nervous Nelly type) This is a true story------I OVER PAID so much -----that the IRS people got confused-----and sent me a BIG BILL------I was stymied----but ended up in the local IRS office. A kindly man there sat with me for HOURS------and came to the conclusion that I has so OVERPAID that the IRS owed me a letter of APOLOGY!!!! I actually got an APOLOGY from the IRS---and----a refund (following two years of threatening letters)

I hate the IRS with a passion

I never did----until that kindly old man went over all my papers and told me ----( "YOU ARE VERY HONEST" ) My big sin was that I JUST PAID----and did not get thru all the forms (it was a really bad time for me) Turned out I OVERPAID---and the IRS was threatening to eat my liver anyway

Dude, like 3/4 of your base doesn't pay taxes. Shut the fuck up

My guess is NOBODY in the low information, democrat category pay any taxes nor file any returns...ever. And they are Crooked Hillary's main voting block... :p

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

I never did----until that kindly old man went over all my papers and told me ----( "YOU ARE VERY HONEST" ) My big sin was that I JUST PAID----and did not get thru all the forms (it was a really bad time for me) Turned out I OVERPAID---and the IRS was threatening to eat my liver anyway

Knock on wood we've never had to deal with them but that targeting right wing organizations was just wrong

What rich person doesn't take advantage of the tax code ? Hell, im poor as fuck and I take advantage of the tex code as much as possible. When you dont get a tax credit for shitting out kids you kind of have to. Bet Hillery does it to. Wonder if she paied taxes on her clinton foundation money ? or the cash she gets for her DNC sales pitches?

I cant wait to hear republicans now say that tax cheats, people who dont pay taxes etc are good people unless they're poor tax cheats. Those tax cheats are bad tax cheats.

I have had to deal with IRS situations a number of times. They were always wrong, but I provided the backup info to help them. The process took several months and we are only talking a few thousand bucks. Imagine what the Obama/Crooked Hillary bastards in the IRS do to The Donald.

When did he say he never paid taxes?

He did say that or something along those lines, what he meant to say is he takes every deduction he can as we all do. It came off as him saying he never pays taxs. Dont see what the hubub is though. Not like Hillery or Obama ever had an issue with tax cheats. Remember this guy here ?

MTE4MDAzNDEwMzgyNjUyOTQy.jpg

Forum List

Back