Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

"Ya gotta dig a little deeper in the well, boys...ya gotta dig a little deeper in the well.....if ya want a cool drink of water...ya gotta dig a little deeper in the well".......

http://www.ttstc.org/reports/investmentpolicies/SWIFT_Inv_Policy_PHASE II_(JUL 2015).pdf

You're the one who said it was in their CAFR. The CAFR for 2014 said their liquid investments are $2.7 billion.

Now you just sent another document which doesn't say anything about what their liquid investments are, it's just a bunch of definitions.

At this point, it's clear you're just making it up

Nope, you can't just stop reading one section. You see the expenditures and then you see what is left and that number has three more zeros added to it. They have plenty of investments and assets. They are sitting rather pretty......

No it doesn't. Give me the page numbers and values you're referring to. The overall numbers are at the top. If you're reading the later pages, they are the drill downs into the areas summarized at the top level, so those numbers are smaller, not larger since they are already included in the overall numbers

According to my research, State of Texas Inc as of June 30th of 2014 had 2,811,408,782 in assets

That number is $2.8 billion, Dale, not $2.8 trillion

+408 thousand
+811 million
+2 billion
D

Did I say that it was two trillion dollars? That is just liquid assets from their stock portfolios for that particular fiscal year that they earned. That's not the balance of the State Of Texas.INC. They have been skimming off the top since they were incorporated which is my point.

If Donald was paying taxes he didn't need to pay, he would be stupid. It's not that hard a concept. OP mad that Trump isn't a politically correct POS.
You are supporting a candidate for public office who brags about not paying taxes. Whose tax dollars are we to use to support the military, infrastructure, etc.? You are so ridiculous. You want to turn this into a 3rd world country...have a despot as leader. Unbelievable.

No, he brags about paying what is required. We're talking about personal income taxes. His businesses still played plenty in taxes. But if he is bragging, I'd brag too that I didn't pay money to wasteful bureaucrats. I mean, I love that you put military first; but all through the GWB years it was military is abig sink hole; just gut it. You guys always change your tune come election time and depending on who's in office.

And you'll notice HIllary wasn't making the case that Trump did anything criminal, correct? Short of that, she should STFU. Taxes aren't charity. You pay what you're required.

If Donald was paying taxes he didn't need to pay, he would be stupid. It's not that hard a concept. OP mad that Trump isn't a politically correct POS.
How does a multi-millionaire not 'need' to pay taxes like the rest of us? It's just mind boggling that you defend this guy for not paying taxes. What hypocrites.

This is not an uncommon occurrence. Remember a few years back when it came out that GE wasn't paying any corporate taxes? It's people like Hillary who are paid off by Wall Street that allow this to happen. But when she's running for president she's suddenly indignant? Maybe that fools enough idiots on the street... Back to the point, how fucking stupid would anyone have to be to pay taxes they don't have to pay? Why the fuck would I fault Donald for being smart? That doesn't mean I'm happy about the system; but Hillary's had a chance to change it, and hasn't. You think she's gonna start now? What's changed?
O for fuck's sake! You are blaming this on Hillary? Unbelievable!

Of course I am. Who do you think is paying her to have the system like this, genius? Follow the fucking money. That didn't suddenly become untrue.

Before I keep hammering this shit over and over like I have already done here for a year.....is the government a corporate entity...yes or no?

Is the Federal Reserve a private entity......yes or no?

Because if you do not know this then I am just wasting my time here.

.....is the government a corporate entity...yes or no?

Give me the definition of "corporate entity" that you're using and I'll let you know.

The Fed is an independent agency inside the government.
Part of the government. Owned by the government. Created by the government.
Given mandates by the government. Could be eliminated by the government, today.

Is the government incorporated? As in can you find a credit rating for it on Bun and Bradstreet, yes or no?

The Fed is a private bank and entity that if we had enough politicians that had the balls to stand up to it could indeed tell the Fed to go pound sand...unfortunately the last president to do that was JFK and we all know how that turned out.

Gotcha, it's a private bank

- Created by Congress
- Given all it's power by government
- Given it's charter by government
- That sets US government economic policy
- That determines the rates paid by US bonds
- Who's leaders are appointed by the President
- Who's leaders are confirmed by the Senate
- Who's so called ustomers are required by law to follow their oversight
- Who's so called profits are all paid into the US Treasury

There's not a damned "private" think in there, Skippy
Watch this then tell me what you think

2 1/2 hours? You're fucking nuts. Tell me what your argument is

I'm telling you it is mind blowing. And because Americans won't spend 2.5 hours watching this, they'll continue to hand over their income tax to the Federal Reserve Bankers voluntarily. I keep paying voluntarily too. Until you dumb asses wake up I have to because I might get thrown in jail even though constitutionally they have no right to tax my labor. No right. Show me the law in the IRS books that says you have to pay income taxes. It doesn't exist.

You're the one who said it was in their CAFR. The CAFR for 2014 said their liquid investments are $2.7 billion.

Now you just sent another document which doesn't say anything about what their liquid investments are, it's just a bunch of definitions.

At this point, it's clear you're just making it up

Nope, you can't just stop reading one section. You see the expenditures and then you see what is left and that number has three more zeros added to it. They have plenty of investments and assets. They are sitting rather pretty......

No it doesn't. Give me the page numbers and values you're referring to. The overall numbers are at the top. If you're reading the later pages, they are the drill downs into the areas summarized at the top level, so those numbers are smaller, not larger since they are already included in the overall numbers

According to my research, State of Texas Inc as of June 30th of 2014 had 2,811,408,782 in assets

That number is $2.8 billion, Dale, not $2.8 trillion

+408 thousand
+811 million
+2 billion
D

Did I say that it was two trillion dollars? That is just liquid assets from their stock portfolios for that particular fiscal year that they earned. That's not the balance of the State Of Texas.INC. They have been skimming off the top since they were incorporated which is my point.

It wasn't the income statement, it was the balance sheet

You are supporting a candidate for public office who brags about not paying taxes. Whose tax dollars are we to use to support the military, infrastructure, etc.? You are so ridiculous. You want to turn this into a 3rd world country...have a despot as leader. Unbelievable.

No, he brags about paying what is required. We're talking about personal income taxes. His businesses still played plenty in taxes. But if he is bragging, I'd brag too that I didn't pay money to wasteful bureaucrats. I mean, I love that you put military first; but all through the GWB years it was military is abig sink hole; just gut it. You guys always change your tune come election time and depending on who's in office.

And you'll notice HIllary wasn't making the case that Trump did anything criminal, correct? Short of that, she should STFU. Taxes aren't charity. You pay what you're required.
Link as to what "his businesses" pay?

I suspect you are posting out of your ass. But be that as it may, if corruption is an issue, then Hillary doesn't look good either.

Give me the definition of "corporate entity" that you're using and I'll let you know.

Is the government incorporated? As in can you find a credit rating for it on Bun and Bradstreet, yes or no?

The Fed is a private bank and entity that if we had enough politicians that had the balls to stand up to it could indeed tell the Fed to go pound sand...unfortunately the last president to do that was JFK and we all know how that turned out.

- Created by Congress

I'm telling you it is mind blowing. And because Americans won't spend 2.5 hours watching this, they'll continue to hand over their income tax to the Federal Reserve Bankers voluntarily. I keep paying voluntarily too. Until you dumb asses wake up I have to because I might get thrown in jail even though constitutionally they have no right to tax my labor. No right. Show me the law in the IRS books that says you have to pay income taxes. It doesn't exist.

I just said I want to abolish the income tax, dumb ass. I also want to abolish the fed. I said it's government in this discussion, it is. What the fuck are you talking about?

And I don't watch 2 1/2 hour videos because someone I don't respect tells me to. You're so fucking clueless here, it's sure validating my policy. You thought that because I said the fed is government that means I support it? I'm a libertarian. You have dementia?

Here's what I say about the Fed. It's a criminal organization that steals from the American people. It constantly devalues our assets and income by printing money and diluting the money supply. Ironically it's biggest supporter, your cronies on the left, support it despite that it's a regressive income tax. The poorer you are in this country, the higher percent of your earnings you spend. Investments have to cover inflation + a percentage, so the wealthier you are, the more you are protected from it

Last edited:

- Created by Congress

I just said I want to abolish the income tax, dumb ass. I also want to abolish the fed. I said it's government here, it is. What the fuck are you talking about?

I can't completely disagree with you. If I did I'd be a one sided liberal wack job. Is that what Trump is? Is he an abolish the income tax kind of guy? I think he's a shift the tax burden more on to you and me kind of guy.

USA.INC was taken into receivership by the Fed bank

Prove it.

Yes, when you incorporate something, it's under merchant law which is admiralty law

Nope. A corporation in Illinois is still under Illinois law.

So you think that it's fine that central banks and their member affiliates get to extend credit from nothing

Member affiliates? Be specific.
Yes, I'm okay that Central Banks create money from thin air.

while collecting interest on money that never existed to begin with?

Yes. And turn over their profits to the US Treasury.

Due to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933

Didn't happen.

Do you have a copy of your birth certificate?

Yes. It isn't a bond. Nobody makes money on it, pays interest on it, collects interest on it or collects on it at death.

it's like a warehouse receipt....seriously
USA.INC was taken into receivership by the Fed bank

Prove it.

Yes, when you incorporate something, it's under merchant law which is admiralty law

Nope. A corporation in Illinois is still under Illinois law.

So you think that it's fine that central banks and their member affiliates get to extend credit from nothing

Member affiliates? Be specific.
Yes, I'm okay that Central Banks create money from thin air.

while collecting interest on money that never existed to begin with?

Yes. And turn over their profits to the US Treasury.

Due to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933

Didn't happen.

Do you have a copy of your birth certificate?

Yes. It isn't a bond. Nobody makes money on it, pays interest on it, collects interest on it or collects on it at death.

it's like a warehouse receipt....seriously

No, it isn't, seriously.

Before I keep hammering this shit over and over like I have already done here for a year.....is the government a corporate entity...yes or no?

Is the government incorporated?

Is it? Why do I care?

As in can you find a credit rating for it on Bun and Bradstreet, yes or no?

Yes. So fuckin' what?

The Fed is a private bank and entity

No, it's not.

the last president to do that was JFK

How'd he do that? Be specific. What did he do to eliminate the Fed or reduce its power?
What you are asking us to do is vote for a freedom to fascism government. But only you are backdooring it on us. Is that what Trump is? Because I'm all for that.

JFK had silver backed currency printed, 4.3 billion dollars if I remember correctly that was a direct attack against he Fed bank whose ass you kiss. If you don't why it's wrong to have your government incorporated and under admiralty law instead of Common law of the land? Then I am at a loss for words. When the IMF took USA.INC into receivership in 1950, that was when cities, counties and towns were encouraged to "incorporate" so they could revenue share.....revenue that they would get from fleecing the sheeple. Have you ever driven through a town and seen the sign "Entering corporate limits"? What that means is that you have left the corporate jurisdiction of the county and are now under the jurisdiction of that town thus subject to their acts, statutes, codes and ordinances.

- Created by Congress

I just said I want to abolish the income tax, dumb ass. I also want to abolish the fed. I said it's government here, it is. What the fuck are you talking about?

I can't completely disagree with you. If I did I'd be a one sided liberal wack job. Is that what Trump is? Is he an abolish the income tax kind of guy? I think he's a shift the tax burden more on to you and me kind of guy.

I don't support Trump. As indicated by my thread saying I support Gary Johnson and the dozen or so anti-Trump threads I started.

At any point, are you going to get to any actual position of mine in your responding to my posts?

- Created by Congress

I just said I want to abolish the income tax, dumb ass. I also want to abolish the fed. I said it's government in this discussion, it is. What the fuck are you talking about?

And I don't watch 2 1/2 hour videos because someone I don't respect tells me to. You're so fucking clueless here, it's sure validating my policy. You thought that because I said the fed is government that means I support it? I'm a libertarian. You have dementia?

Here's what I say about the Fed. It's a criminal organization that steals from the American people. It constantly devalues our assets and income by printing money and diluting the money supply. Ironically it's biggest supporter, your cronies on the left, support it despite that it's a regressive income tax. The poorer you are in this country, the higher percent of your earnings you spend. Investments have to cover inflation + a percentage, so the wealthier you are, the more you are protected from it

I think you responded to my post while I was still editing it. Here's the rest
------------------------

- Created by Congress

Here's what I say about the Fed. It's a criminal organization that steals from the American people. It constantly devalues our assets and income by printing money and diluting the money supply. Ironically it's biggest supporter, your cronies on the left, support it despite that it's a regressive income tax. The poorer you are in this country, the higher percent of your earnings you spend. Investments have to cover inflation + a percentage, so the wealthier you are, the more you are protected from it[/QUOTE
Seriously, Kaz....you should watch that documentary when you get the time. Aaron Russo was one of us. He took his talent for making movies like Trading Places to making documentaries about what was really going on. Sealybobo may not be your most favorite poster on this board but he is awake like we are. We know we have been played for chumps. There is a lot of good information in that documentary that you can pass on to others.

- Created by Congress

Seriously, Kaz....you should watch that documentary when you get the time. Aaron Russo was one of us. He took his talent for making movies like Trading Places to making documentaries about what was really going on. Sealybobo may not be your most favorite poster on this board but he is awake like we are. We know we have been played for chumps. There is a lot of good information in that documentary that you can pass on to others.

BoBo's awake? He votes for policies that completely contradict what he's arguing here. I'd call that virtual comatose

- Created by Congress

I don't trust any politician that would be allowed to run because that means he or she is probably in on it. Gary Johnson is anti-2nd amendment and his running mate belongs to the CFR so that automatically makes him a non-entity....

Is it? Why do I care?

Yes. So fuckin' what?

No, it's not.

How'd he do that? Be specific. What did he do to eliminate the Fed or reduce its power?
What you are asking us to do is vote for a freedom to fascism government. But only you are backdooring it on us. Is that what Trump is? Because I'm all for that.

JFK had silver backed currency printed, 4.3 billion dollars if I remember correctly that was a direct attack against he Fed bank whose ass you kiss. If you don't why it's wrong to have your government incorporated and under admiralty law instead of Common law of the land? Then I am at a loss for words. When the IMF took USA.INC into receivership in 1950, that was when cities, counties and towns were encouraged to "incorporate" so they could revenue share.....revenue that they would get from fleecing the sheeple. Have you ever driven through a town and seen the sign "Entering corporate limits"? What that means is that you have left the corporate jurisdiction of the county and are now under the jurisdiction of that town thus subject to their acts, statutes, codes and ordinances.

JFK had silver backed currency printed, 4.3 billion dollars if I remember correctly that was a direct attack against he Fed bank

It wasn't an attack on the Fed.
Post the EO and I'll point out your error.

If you don't why it's wrong to have your government incorporated and under admiralty law

Still waiting for proof that any of your gibberish is true.

When the IMF took USA.INC into receivership in 1950,

Prove that happened.

I don't trust any politician that would be allowed to run because that means he or she is probably in on it. Gary Johnson is anti-2nd amendment and his running mate belongs to the CFR so that automatically makes him a non-entity....

Gary Johnson is anti-2nd amendment? No he's not. Libertarians would never have nominated him if he was.

BoBo's awake? He votes for policies that completely contradict what he's arguing here. I'd call that virtual comatose

He knows a lot of things...so what if he leans just left of center? I can deal with that because he is awake. He doesn't have to be a rabid constitutionalist such as myself in order for us to have some common ground. There is room for all of us and different ideas. Any difference that we have can be hammered out once we stop being debt slaves to the banking oligarchs that like the parasites that they are, drain us like bloated ticks on a dog.

He knows a lot of things...so what if he leans just left of center? I can deal with that because he is awake. He doesn't have to be a rabid constitutionalist such as myself in order for us to have some common ground. There is room for all of us and different ideas. Any difference that we have can be hammered out once we stop being debt slaves to the banking oligarchs that like the parasites that they are, drain us like bloated ticks on a dog.

Until his not that specific statement about the fed here, I've never seen anything but hard left come out of him

Is it? Why do I care?

Yes. So fuckin' what?

No, it's not.

JFK had silver backed currency printed, 4.3 billion dollars if I remember correctly that was a direct attack against he Fed bank

It wasn't an attack on the Fed.
Post the EO and I'll point out your error.

If you don't why it's wrong to have your government incorporated and under admiralty law

Still waiting for proof that any of your gibberish is true.

When the IMF took USA.INC into receivership in 1950,

Prove that happened.

Executive Order 11110

AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289 AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:

SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended - (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j): "(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof. SECTION 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.

JOHN F. KENNEDY THE WHITE HOUSE, June 4, 1963

Is it? Why do I care?

Yes. So fuckin' what?

No, it's not.

Just so you know I was a freedom to fascism guy years ago. I'm ready for when enough people wake up to change. Maybe the Republicans next time will run a Freedom to Fascism guy. Not cooky Ron Paul but a Trump type who's able to wake people up and doesn't have such a shitty history like Trump does. Did you hear the Trump Foundation is a slush fund? Yea, just like it's legal for the mega rich to avoid taxes, it's also legal to have a slush fund if it's a foundation. The foundation helps no one but Donald. If he gets sued, the Foundation pays. He hasn't given a dime to his own foundation since 2008. The WWE McMahon's gave it $5 million dollars. For what? If you guys think Trumps a good choice for president you Americans are even dumber than the rest of the world thinks. Embarrassing.

But the day people wake up to the fact that the Income Tax is a scam. I'll be happy. I tried and gave up because people aren't ready. Are they ready now?

Forum List

Back