Not our finest hour.....CIA torture exposed

CIA used this prisoner as a means to try out its torture methods. Problem is, he was not actually in AlQaeda

'I felt like I was going to die': A harrowing look into CIA torture from the eyes of a detainee

Seton Hall report depicts CIA detainee in graphic drawings of torture
Yet you trust the CIA. Lol
I wonder who in the CIA is in charge of developing torture methods?

Carter Page! Who else. Oh that's right he didn't work for the CIA! :dance:

Abu Zubaydah was captured in Pakistan in 2002 and accused at the time of being a high-ranking member of al-Qaida, an allegation that officials now concede was mistaken,

That's kind of like Impeaching The President for not committing a crime. I understand now!

Abu Zubaydah was captured in Pakistan in 2002 and accused at the time of being a high-ranking member of al-Qaida, an allegation that officials now concede was mistaken,

That's kind of like Impeaching The President for not committing a crime. I understand now!
Poor President

Maybe if we waterboarded him he would feel better

Poor President

Nothing beats a good old fashioned torture session! I'm going to get some Car batteries right now!

Yes. They are a very compassionate group of religious people. Also advocates of woman’s rights. The people that are responsible for a national holiday.
Immaterial straw man argument- we had no business invading their homes to begin with.

WE are not consulted in the process. I don’t give a [emoji232]’a ass about these terrorists. Especially after the effort they put out to destroy our country. I voted. That’s the extent of my political involvement. That, and fucking with dims on Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor President

Nothing beats a good old fashioned torture session! I'm going to get some Car batteries right now!
Trump says we don’t torture enough

Poor President

His constant tweets are providing for that.

Poor President

Trump IS torture....
On torture, Trump struggles to keep his story straight

~S~

Poor President

He's right.

Poor President

He's right.
Maybe he can add torture to the curriculum at Trump University

Poor President

He's right.
Maybe he can add torture to the curriculum at Trump University
I'll teach it!

Forum List

Back