Always Remember That ‘Allah Akbar’ is Arabic for ‘Nothing to See Here’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Our ‘Some people did something’ Democrats. Mark Steyn nails it again:

I can no longer remember when I first used the line, but, as I’ve said many times before, sometimes a society becomes too stupid to survive.

Back when President Trump was Candidate Trump, he famously proposed a soi-disant “Muslim ban” on entry to the United States “until our country’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on”.

Which was a rationale to which I was rather partial – because a failure to “figure out what the hell is going on” is a big part of why we’re where we are a generation after 9/11. Mohammed is now in the Top Ten boys’ names in America, which means it will sooner than you think be, as it is in Europe, among the Top Five boys’ names, and eventually the Number One.

Well, the “Muslim ban” never happened, after being struck down by judges and filleted into meaninglessness by the lawyers of the permanent bureaucracy. But you would think, given the mountain of corpses piled up on 9/11, that at the very minimum Saudi nationals would no longer be being given pilot training in Florida. After all, fifteen of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers were Saudis, and half of those who flew the planes received their lessons in the Sunshine State.

Read it all.

Too Stupid to Survive (Cont.)

I can no longer remember when I first used the line, but, as I’ve said many times before, sometimes a society becomes too stupid to survive.

Back when President Trump was Candidate Trump, he famously proposed a soi-disant “Muslim ban” on entry to the United States “until our country’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on”.

Which was a rationale to which I was rather partial – because a failure to “figure out what the hell is going on” is a big part of why we’re where we are a generation after 9/11. Mohammed is now in the Top Ten boys’ names in America, which means it will sooner than you think be, as it is in Europe, among the Top Five boys’ names, and eventually the Number One.

Well, the “Muslim ban” never happened, after being struck down by judges and filleted into meaninglessness by the lawyers of the permanent bureaucracy. But you would think, given the mountain of corpses piled up on 9/11, that at the very minimum Saudi nationals would no longer be being given pilot training in Florida. After all, fifteen of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers were Saudis, and half of those who flew the planes received their lessons in the Sunshine State.

Read it all.

More bullshit from the ultimate manure spreader. Congratulations! I hear that John Deere is naming their new model after you!

It is impossible to explain the intricacies of our problems on a bumper sticker.

Read it all.

More bullshit from the ultimate manure spreader. Congratulations! I hear that John Deere is naming their new model after you!

It is impossible to explain the intricacies of our problems on a bumper sticker.
Cluelessmaximus. You can’t understand a problem so fabricate the issue is complex when it’s obvious to anyone with a room temperature IQ.

Cluelessmaximus. You can’t understand a problem so fabricate the issue is complex when it’s obvious to anyone with a room temperature IQ.

Hey, dumbass, in 2018 we had over the 15,000 murders committed in the U.S. How many were by Muslims Jihadis?

You retards would take a wrecking ball to a building to kill one termite.

Read it all.

And "So help me god" means the next thing is a lie.

Read it all.

So what is your answer, dumbassmaximus? The linked article is not your work.

Read it all.

Remember when a Muslim opened up on American soldiers at Ft Hood and Barrack Hussein called it “workplace violence”? All a pattern of gaslighting.
Like the “teens” rampaging in every big city.
Teens Attack Deliveryman and Steal 9 Pizzas, Police Say

Read it all.

So what is your answer, dumbassmaximus? The linked article is not your work.
Man, nothing gets past you.

Hey, dumbass, in 2018 we had over the 15,000 murders committed in the U.S. How many were by Muslims Jihadis?

Subtract the Muslim variety and you have fewer overall murders.

Ok. How many of the 15,000 were black on black?

Mass murders are committed by either psychotic lunatics or Muslims with a desire to murder infidels.

Read it all.

Remember when a Muslim opened up on American soldiers at Ft Hood and Barrack Hussein called it “workplace violence”? All a pattern of gaslighting.
And likely none of those teens spoke with Philly accents.

Such murders were committed by individuals, each with differing reasons, mostly drug and gang related, while a much smaller number were a combination of robberies, home invasions, jealous rages, and some murder-suicides.
With Jihadi's, the reason always remains the same....killing in the name of a deity in order to go to a falsely perceived paradise and always at the core is the Koran and its Ayatollahs, Imams, Mullahs, Mosques and Madrassa's, preaching the hatred.
Turkey's Erdogan, recently said that the Koran instructs its followers to kill non-believers and a PEW Research Study done several years ago, found that an estimated 320.000.000 (if you're mathematically challenged, that's millions and the approximate population of this entire country), want you, me and all other non-Muslims, either converted to Islam, subjugated into second-class citizens, or outright killed.

Read it all.

I remember when a Muslim opened fire on the Tree of Life Synagogue...oh wait. That was a white supremacist Christian.

Read it all.

I remember when a Muslim opened fire on the Tree of Life Synagogue...oh wait. That was a white supremacist Christian.
Its a lot more fun to profile radical muslims than it is to profile white supremacists.....

At least the termite would be dead...

But

You are correct very few Jihadists kill in this country but when one does the 24/7 cycle over hype it and it accidentally glorifies the individual that did the attack.

More people are killed yearly on the Texas highway system by bad and drunk drivers than Jihadists but alas we have to hate someone and Islam is so easy!

Read it all.

Its a lot more fun to profile radical muslims than it is to profile white supremacists.....

You should worry more about Chicago, Baltimore and other inner-city crime areas than some white boy that shave his head...

Sure you have idiots in all cultures, but alas everyone focuses on the ones that are never in their group...

Read it all.

Liar. He was a Jew hater just like all Democrats are. Every Christian knows Jews are Gods chosen and our savior is a Jew.

Your constant pathetic lies show how moderators have turned this website into a cesspool.

Oh yeah? What church did he attend?

Last edited:

Read it all.

Liar. He was a Jew hater just like all Democrats are. Every Christian knows Jews are Gods chosen and our savior is a Jew.

Your constant pathetic lies show how moderators have turned this website into a cesspool.

If that is true, then why do right wing, conservative, racists hate Jewish folks so much.

New Topics

Forum List

Back