Not Good For Obama: New Rassmussen Poll Has Obama 41%---Ron Paul 37%

Give the GOP a candidate from the Rust belt and the Emperor has no chance of re-election.
He will take the west coast and northeast which will make the election appear close. State by state it will be a wipeout.

I welcome the Republicans to choose Ron Paul or Rudy G as their standard-bearer

No....Obama is not in trouble if that's the best the GOP can do

Right winger Why do you support Obama so much?
what has he done for this country and your child's future that you feel that Ron Paul and or Rudy cannot do a better job?
Your next president is going to be Rick Perry or the senator from Florida
Marco Rubio

Covered in multiple other threads

For the GOP: Ron Paul, Rudy G, Cain, Palin, Bachmann, Santorum, Gingrich are jokes...nobody will vote for them

Romney and Perry are the only serious candidates and both have unenthusiastic backing. Rubio is going to make a nice speech at the GOP convention and get ready for 2016

what has he done for this country and your child's future that you feel that Ron Paul and or Rudy cannot do a better job?
Marco Rubio

For the GOP: Ron Paul, Rudy G, Cain, Palin, Bachmann, Santorum, Gingrich are jokes...nobody will vote for them

Romney and Perry are the only serious candidates and both have unenthusiastic backing. Rubio is going to make a nice speech at the GOP convention and get ready for 2016
Remember when Mondale lost that landslide election to Ronny Raygun? I recall some woman saying after the election: "Gosh, I don't know anyone who voted for Reagan!" :lol:

I see moments like that for the Democrat Party after the 2012 elections. You Liberals keep your keep your in the sand and the Country will be just fine.

Marco Rubio

All you have ever covered in the threads I have read is your hatred for GWB
I have never read one thread from you as to why you would ever vote for this man, his agenda, 15-20% UE, 3 trillion in debt and a healthcare reform bill that we cannot pay for

I fear Rick Perry (Algore's former campaign manager) will be the next President. He's almost as compromised and thus easily controlled by corporations as Obama is.

The best thing about Ron Paul running is that he injects real issues into the race so he really doesn't have to win the Nomination. I don't care about Rick Perry's hair or Obama's skin color, but I know that's gonna' be the focus.

John McCain was beating Obama in September of 2008.

ate McCain Obama Other/Undecided Polling organization Respondents Margin of
sampling error
October 25th - 29th 40% 50% 10% The New York
Times/CBS News 1,308 RV ± 3 pts.
October 19th - 22nd 38% 51% 11% The New York
Times/CBS News 1,046 RV ± 3 pts.
October 10th - 13th 36% 53% 11% The New York
Times/CBS News 972 RV ± 3 pts.
October 3rd - 5th 43% 47% 10% The New York
Times/CBS News 875 RV ± 3 pts.
September 26th - 30th 40% 49% 10% The New York
Times/CBS News 1,113 RV ± 3 pts.
really?
link to all these poll numbers and is what not even close
Presidential Polls Over Time - Election Guide 2008 - The New York Times

Obama is in trouble

Marco Rubio

Remember when Mondale lost that landslide election to Ronny Raygun? I recall some woman saying after the election: "Gosh, I don't know anyone who voted for Reagan!" :lol:

I see moments like that for the Democrat Party after the 2012 elections. You Liberals keep your keep your in the sand and the Country will be just fine.

Do you remember how inspiring Mondale was in that campaign? "Where's the beef...giggle"

The field of GOP candidates remind me of Mondale and Dukakis. No real base, no passion, no enthusiasm = DULL

Honestly, this is one of the weakest fields of candidates I have ever seen. If Romney or Perry don't find a spark soon, they will be slaughtered

Last edited:
Give the GOP a candidate from the Rust belt and the Emperor has no chance of re-election.
He will take the west coast and northeast which will make the election appear close. State by state it will be a wipeout.

That will never happen.

Do you remember how inspiring Mondale was in that campaign? "Where's the beef...giggle"

The field of GOP candidates remind me of Mondale and Dukakis. No real base, no passion, no enthusiasm = DULL

Honestly, this is one of the weakest fields of candidates I have ever seen. If Romney or Perry don't find a spark soon, they will be slaughtered

Wishful thinking there pal. How many presidents were reelected with these dismal economic numbers, especially after having passed the costliest piece of legislation that achieved zero of its stated goals.

The fact is the Republicans could put Mickey Mouse on the ballot and beat Obama.

You keep telling yourself the economy isn't important.

Obama's entire premise is that it would be worse, and no one is buying it anymore. Keep telling yourself the polls are wrong.

Obama appears weak in this summit on debt. Weakness is not tolerated by Washington or the American voter.

Obama 41%, Ron Paul 37% - Rasmussen Reports™
Ron Paul?
Rudy Giuliani is another potential candidate who is considered a long shot for the nomination but is competitive with the president. The former mayor of New York City trails Obama by five, 44% to 39%.

Obama is in big trouble
You Libs know why?
How long can you keep supporting this mess?

I think Ron Paul is the only one that could beat Obama.

Marco Rubio

It is so early. To be making these bold predictions shows you have absolutely no clue what your talking about.

The question is: Are you better off now than you were four years ago. Answer: Resounding NO!!!

The left is in a fantasy world, desperately shielding themselves from the bleak political realities facing this one-term president.

The left makes it sound like Obama was the clear choice from day one in the last election cycle. At this point it was all Hillary.

Forum List

Back