Not dead, but still voting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VaYank5150, Sep 21, 2012.

1. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    Not dead, but still voting :: WRAL.com

Does anyone know how much this is costing the government in NC? I thought the Tea Party folks were for less government spending?

2. GoneBezerk

GoneBezerk BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +495
    So you claim there shouldn't be a watchdog for illegal voting because some left-wing TV station out of Raleigh NC runs a biased article downplaying illegal voting?

As someone that went to college down the road from that junk network and many grads from my school own and run that network, I know the area well.

NC has a lot of hispanic illegals working in the AG business, so they are a threat to the system if they show up to vote. I don't doubt some have voted in places like Raleigh where more liberals live and work than the rural areas.

The citizens of NC should be protected from some hispanic illegal crossing out a vote by illegally voting in our country. Scum like you don't care about the American citizen, you only care about winning elections with illegals, felons and dead people voting.

3. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    No. I am saying that NC have found NONE from the list of 30,000 given them from the rightwing group. And I ASKED, how much is this costing the government of NC? Comprehend much?

4. GoneBezerk

GoneBezerk BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +495
    Nie lie....we all know why you posted this shit.

So if a small town hasn't had a major crime in years, then why do they waste their tax money on having a police force???

That is just like spending money on ensuring there is no voter fraud. Hopefully there is no voter fraud because that is what we want and it shows the system works.

Now, if tax money is being spent to stop voter fraud but there is voter fraud....that isn't good.

See how that works, Cleatus.

5. nodoginnafight

nodoginnafight No Party Affiliation

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,497
    Yank: It's a reoccurring theme. The far right frequently invents a problem and then rant and rave (and spend our money) battling this problem. But when you look hard enough, you find that there really isn't a problem.

It's the same scenario they are playing by inventing a fictious president and then campaigning against this fictional character rather than run a real campaign against a real person. And anyone who refuses to accept their chicken-little rants at face value, well ... they're commies or stupid or both.

Hoo hummm

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,676
    Yes, making sure that there are no illegal voters is a Gov't function I can support.

7. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    quite an immature posting no dog. I suggest you grow up if you want to debate with the big boys.

VaYank...there have been cases of voter fraud uncovered from both sides of the political spectrum. I, personally, have no issue strenghthening the voting laws...for example.....a picture ID should be required. I dont listen to the far right claims that the left cheats and the far left claims that the right tries to supress....but I do feel that MY vote...and YOUR vote are important and a privelage...and it should, at the very least, require the same type of screening as air flight...or beer purchasing....or driving a car.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. GoneBezerk

GoneBezerk BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +495
    You're full of shit.

There are numerous examples of illegal voting in this country, Democraps have perfected it with dead people voting in Chicago for decades.

When there are 10 million or more illegals in this country, it is the responsibility of the state and federal governments to make sure none of them vote.

It is also a responsibility to ensure people don't vote more than once like many college students in Wisconsin bragged about doing during the Bush-Gore election.

If you think spending tax money to make sure state and federal elections are legit, legal, unbiased, etc. is bad....then you are insane or a piece of shit.

9. BBCAmerica

BBCAmerica Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    Personally I don't think that these show your ID laws will stop anything. We had a county turn about 5000 more votes than they should have. Most of those votes were people who were residents of the local cemetery. I don't think showing ID would stop something like this. Here where I live when you register to vote you must show ID. when you go to vote you just give your name and address. Really the only thing I see this law stopping is someone taking my vote. Has this ever happened? Any voter I have ever read about wasn't on an individual level. It's been more like stuffing the box or rigging voting machines. So how is making me show ID going to stop this problem?

10. nodoginnafight

nodoginnafight No Party Affiliation

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,497
    leading with a personal attack is not what grown ups do. Look at the statistics on illegal voting (yes, they are out there for those who - like me - preffer to do a little research rather than just swallow the rants.) What you find is that this "threat" is a non-starter. Show some REAL statics that reveal more than a few isolated instances and then we'll talk.

And please tell me you don't favor setting policy (and spending MY money) based on what a couple of college students "boasted" about doing.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012