Not An Onion Article, Sarah Palin Wants To Be A Trump Energy Secretary

This ought to get the left all pissed off. I think we ought to enjoy it by imagining them blithering their excrement from their mouths as they rip into her.

Don't confuse laughing so hard till it's hard to catch my breath for being pissed off.

I'm not confused by the difference but I do think the left is. Do you remember when they said the tea party sounded angry at Obama? That wasn't the sound of anger they were hearing.
It was the sound of stupidity and ignorance.
majority of state gov. And legislatures both houses if Congess,yep dumb as dirt.

She would immediately be better at her job than every single one of the incompetent buffoons Obama has in every office.

HaHa, the Queen of Alaska is the best Republicans have to offer. How sad for America.
Who said she was the best we had? Typical liberal regard totally making shit up in his head.

She doesn't have to be our best to automatically be better than anyone Obama has in his administration.

How you can be that stupid and still use a computer? Well that's what I can't figure out.

Is it the botox in your face making everything you say stupid?

She would immediately be better at her job than every single one of the incompetent buffoons Obama has in every office.
Sarah palin is brain dead, have you heard her talk?

Yeah well she's still smarter than everyone on the left, to this day they still aren't smart enough to understand her. She doesn't bother to talk to their level.

This ought to get the left all pissed off. I think we ought to enjoy it by imagining them blithering their excrement from their mouths as they rip into her.

Don't confuse laughing so hard till it's hard to catch my breath for being pissed off.

I'm not confused by the difference but I do think the left is. Do you remember when they said the tea party sounded angry at Obama? That wasn't the sound of anger they were hearing.
majority of state gov. And legislatures both houses if Congess,yep dumb as dirt.

Yep dumb as dirt. It's good that you are finally recognizing that.

HaHa, the Queen of Alaska is the best Republicans have to offer. How sad for America.
Who said she was the best we had? Typical liberal regard totally making shit up in his head.

She doesn't have to be our best to automatically be better than anyone Obama has in his administration.

How you can be that stupid and still use a computer? Well that's what I can't figure out.

Ha ha! Loser.

Yeah well she's still smarter than everyone on the left, to this day they still aren't smart enough to understand her. She doesn't bother to talk to their level.
Yeah, she can't be bothered to talk to intelligent people.

What are you 10 years old? Go play in the street kid.

In other words I got nothing.

Ha ha! Loser.

Little things affect little minds - Benjamin Disraeli

A Sarah Supporter trying to belittle someone else. That's like an ant trying to rape an elephant.

A Sarah Supporter trying to belittle someone else. That's like an ant trying to rape an elephant.
So ya still don't have shit do you?

I guess you're right. Sometimes right wing posts are just so dumb till I'm at a loss for a response. I'm not very good at talking to crazies.

And there's my proof. Dumbass.

I guess you're right. Sometimes right wing posts are just so dumb till I'm at a loss for a response. I'm not very good at talking to crazies.
A swing and another miss,you havnt done very well.counter why the left has had your collective ass beat badly or shut the fuck up your loosing again.

Lets see. We got healthcare, Same sex marriage, the Iran nuclear agreement, The Supreme court "Bake the damn cake ruling", the soon to be completed Immigration Reform we have been needing ( yes it's going to happen), and a host of other big needed changes. You won a little midterm election that means nothing, will be corrected in the next election, and has produced no actions at all by the people elected. Whose ass is being beat?

Forum List

Back