Not An Onion Article, Sarah Palin Wants To Be A Trump Energy Secretary

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
Question: Is a half term Governor Knowledgeable enough to assume a cabinet position as Secretary of Energy? Besides receiving an annual check from the state of Alaska for oil profits what does her resume look like?

Washington (CNN)"Sarah Palin knows the position she wants in a Donald Trump administration: Energy secretary.

"I think a lot about the Department of Energy, because energy is my baby: oil and gas and minerals, those things that God has dumped on this part of the Earth for mankind's use instead of us relying on unfriendly foreign nations," she told CNN's Jake Tapper in an interview that aired Sunday on "State of the Union."

But Palin, the GOP's 2008 vice presidential nominee, might be the first potential cabinet member to openly speak about dissolving their office.

"I'd get rid of (the Energy Department). And I'd let the states start having more control over the lands that are within their boundaries and the people who are affected by the developments within their states. If I were in charge of that, it would be a short-term job, but it would be ... really great to have someone who knows energy and is pro-responsible development to be in charge."

Read more: Palin interested in Energy Secretary position - CNNPolitics.com

This ought to get the left all pissed off. I think we ought to enjoy it by imagining them blithering their excrement from their mouths as they rip into her.

images

I see that the left didn't get laid last night which is why they are taking it out on me this morning.

This ought to get the left all pissed off. I think we ought to enjoy it by imagining them blithering their excrement from their mouths as they rip into her.

Don't confuse laughing so hard till it's hard to catch my breath for being pissed off.

Don't confuse laughing so hard till it's hard to catch my breath for being pissed off.

I'm not confused by the difference but I do think the left is. Do you remember when they said the tea party sounded angry at Obama? That wasn't the sound of anger they were hearing.

Question: Is a half term Governor Knowledgeable enough to assume a cabinet position as Secretary of Energy? Besides receiving an annual check from the state of Alaska for oil profits what does her resume look like?

Washington (CNN)"Sarah Palin knows the position she wants in a Donald Trump administration: Energy secretary.

"I think a lot about the Department of Energy, because energy is my baby: oil and gas and minerals, those things that God has dumped on this part of the Earth for mankind's use instead of us relying on unfriendly foreign nations," she told CNN's Jake Tapper in an interview that aired Sunday on "State of the Union."

But Palin, the GOP's 2008 vice presidential nominee, might be the first potential cabinet member to openly speak about dissolving their office.

"I'd get rid of (the Energy Department). And I'd let the states start having more control over the lands that are within their boundaries and the people who are affected by the developments within their states. If I were in charge of that, it would be a short-term job, but it would be ... really great to have someone who knows energy and is pro-responsible development to be in charge."

Read more: Palin interested in Energy Secretary position - CNNPolitics.com

Don't Righties keep bitching that no one should say anything about Sarah Palin because she is no longer in public view??

:lol:

If it makes you feel better she also said:

"Sarah Palin praised Jeb Bush for being bilingual and the “connection” that he has with the United States’ “large and wonderful Hispanic population,” but hedged her generous opinion by saying she’d rather people “speak American.”

“I think we can send a message and say, ‘You want to be in America, (a) you’d better be here legally or you’re out of here, (b) when you’re here, let’s speak American,” she said. “Let’s speak English, and that’s a kind of a unifying aspect of the nation is the language that is understood by all.”

I'm not confused by the difference but I do think the left is. Do you remember when they said the tea party sounded angry at Obama? That wasn't the sound of anger they were hearing.
It was the sound of stupidity and ignorance.

She would immediately be better at her job than every single one of the incompetent buffoons Obama has in every office.

HaHa, the Queen of Alaska is the best Republicans have to offer. How sad for America.
Who said she was the best we had? Typical liberal regard totally making shit up in his head.

She doesn't have to be our best to automatically be better than anyone Obama has in his administration.

How you can be that stupid and still use a computer? Well that's what I can't figure out.

Think what you want. It's not like a right winger being wrong is unusual.

Forum List

Back