Not all whites......

You reap what you sow white man.
We like reaping what we sow.
Its called the gains of success and hard work.
That's why you rarely ever see white people wasting their live sitting on a porch drinking 40oz bottles of Colt 45.

Actually it's called enacting legislation that denied everybody who was not white the same things whites gave themselves.

Funny how you say that last line when I worked for an agency in the whitest city in America and watched whites not work while shooting up all day. Or the white man who would dumpster dive to get aluminum or glass to recycle to get his daily pint of cheap whiskey. Or......
Actually it's called enacting legislation that denied everybody who was not (fill in the majority part of any civilization) the same things (fill in the majority part of any civilization) gave (itself).
What is being identified is not "white". Besides, it would be racist to make such a statement.
The only thing one can honestly conclude when one looks at human history is that there is great commonality in human capacities for barbarity as well as humanity.

Actually what you do is called denial. I made my comment I response to this:

That's why you rarely ever see white people wasting their live sitting on a porch drinking 40oz bottles of Colt 45.

So if we use your logic, every civilization has had hard working people who made gains. But you don't say anything about that and you try making excuses about how everybdy did things when everybody did not. And it is not racist to identify what whites did in THIS country.
What upsets you, apparently, is that the group you choose to associate with as yours is not in the majority position to act as majorities always have. The distortions of your reasoning show clearly that you would repeat the same mistakes of all humanity.

The only distortions are yours. Your argument dies with just one example. South Africa. At no time since Aparthied ended has the majority black government imposed anything like the racist laws and policies they endured, or anything similar to what whites did here.

It must be liberating to post anti-White rants on a message board without fear of retaliation by the powers that be.

This is the race and racism section and we see far more racist anti black fact less screeds by those like you than anything else.

Do you understand what you are reaping?

Yep. I understand that you and those like you are going to suffer.

Young boy, I am not scared of a punk like you. I was whippin ass when you were being breast fed.

You reap what you sow white man.
LOL

You reactionary dipshits have no idea what is coming for you.

You have sown beautiful and bloody vengeance that there will be no turning back from.

Last edited:

Actually it's called enacting legislation that denied everybody who was not white the same things whites gave themselves.

Funny how you say that last line when I worked for an agency in the whitest city in America and watched whites not work while shooting up all day. Or the white man who would dumpster dive to get aluminum or glass to recycle to get his daily pint of cheap whiskey. Or......
Actually it's called enacting legislation that denied everybody who was not (fill in the majority part of any civilization) the same things (fill in the majority part of any civilization) gave (itself).
What is being identified is not "white". Besides, it would be racist to make such a statement.
The only thing one can honestly conclude when one looks at human history is that there is great commonality in human capacities for barbarity as well as humanity.

Actually what you do is called denial. I made my comment I response to this:

So if we use your logic, every civilization has had hard working people who made gains. But you don't say anything about that and you try making excuses about how everybdy did things when everybody did not. And it is not racist to identify what whites did in THIS country.
What upsets you, apparently, is that the group you choose to associate with as yours is not in the majority position to act as majorities always have. The distortions of your reasoning show clearly that you would repeat the same mistakes of all humanity.

The only distortions are yours. Your argument dies with just one example. South Africa. At no time since Aparthied ended has the majority black government imposed anything like the racist laws and policies they endured, or anything similar to what whites did here.

South Africa is the definitive rebuttal to YOUR worldview.

You couldn’t be paid all the gold in the world to live in South Africa as a white person right now and your lying ass knows it.

Last edited:

He probably does, since stupidity and right-wing herd mentality exact some punishment, but that's not the issue here. The real issue is, someone found yet another way of Whites fraudulently claiming victimhood, while belittling what Others are experiencing 24/7. That, of course, is the entirety of the shtick as put forward by the "You will not replace us", alt-right, White-nationalist crowd, who, to the last man, believe they have it so hard in life, and for no reason other than their being raped every which way by Those People.

I've long thought, not everything can be wrong with a poster who chose "Oddball" as his nick. Meanwhile, I have to confess to growing doubts.

He probably does, since stupidity and right-wing herd mentality exact some punishment, but that's not the issue here. The real issue is, someone found yet another way of Whites fraudulently claiming victimhood, while belittling what Others are experiencing 24/7. That, of course, is the entirety of the shtick as put forward by the "You will not replace us", alt-right, White-nationalist crowd, who, to the last man, believe they have it so hard in life, and for no reason other than their being raped every which way by Those People.

I've long thought, not everything can be wrong with a poster who chose "Oddball" as his nick. Meanwhile, I have to confess to growing doubts.
Do tell how non-whites are experiencing victimhood 24/7 in today’s world.....

Even the resident black racists on this forum can’t seem to show any examples past the mid 20th century.

a1fa7615839f4493daffe651b506013c.jpg

So, not only is there immense guilty conscience and angst amongst Whites, but also an immense, earth-spanning (media) conspiracy designed to manipulate Blacks into self-loathing and surrendering to White rule.

Seriously, Asclepias, do you believe that? And they are all in on it, from Fox to MSNBC, and from Breitbart to the NY Times?

Last edited:

So, not only is there immense guilty conscience and angst amongst Whites, but also an immense, earth-spanning (media) conspiracy designed to manipulate Blacks so self-loathe and surrender to White rule.

Seriously, Asclepias, do you believe that? And they are all in on it, from Fox to MSNBC, and from Breitbart to the NY Times?
Of course he does, he is a racist moron.

As 'blacks' and 'whites' are the same inside, they have to both be 'color' blind in order to be perceived the same in the outside world.
Those of us who have always been that way are now confused that some people react to our skin color as they did not in the past.
We worked with 'black' people, 'white' people, Italians, Greeks, Poles, Irish.... schooled with them, partied with them, dated them with no confrontations based on 'race'.
The only thing 'black' friends ever remarked about me was that I didn't see subtle racism shown against them in front of me (never by me). In these cases, I observed that the interpretation of the situation was ambiguous; it might have been racist or it might have been accidents perception. That is entirely understandable.
What we don't understand is the unnecessarily virulent attitude from just about all sides over these minor identifying characteristics.
We don't like people who are purposefully dumb about race.

As 'blacks' and 'whites' are the same inside, they have to both be 'color' blind in order to be perceived the same in the outside world.
Those of us who have always been that way are now confused that some people react to our skin color as they did not in the past.
We worked with 'black' people, 'white' people, Italians, Greeks, Poles, Irish.... schooled with them, partied with them, dated them with no confrontations based on 'race'.
The only thing 'black' friends ever remarked about me was that I didn't see subtle racism shown against them in front of me (never by me). In these cases, I observed that the interpretation of the situation was ambiguous; it might have been racist or it might have been accidents perception. That is entirely understandable.
What we don't understand is the unnecessarily virulent attitude from just about all sides over these minor identifying characteristics.
I agree. But I've been told on this board that white people that claim to be color blind are actually racist!

Not all whites....just the whites that disagree with IM2.

No, Whites like you who are truly racist.
If not all whites, what percentage of whites do you believe to be racist?
That depends on what you mean by "racist". It ranges from the "I wish all Blacks would have their genitals removed and burn in hell" to the "I am colorblind. I dont see you as Black". I would put that number at about 95% of all whites being racist.

“The problem with white supremists although their intention is to stand up for whites and make things better for whites they actually do the opposite and make things much worse for whites in America.

White supremists instead of uniting us they divide us and by their ignorant actions just intensify hatred and divisions between whites, blacks, and Latinos. I hear the complaints of many of my friends who are black and Hispanic and even from my own wife who is half American Indian and part Mexican.

Thank you so much ignorant white supremists you make living in this country as a white man a lot harder due to your own stupidity.”

You guys are quick to cry about how it's not all whites, but any white person here who does not repeat the white racism is denigrated by all who cry about how we blacks should say not all whites before each post. The qoute above is from a white poster who used to come here. This is evidence once again to show you that we blacks are not blaming all whites for shit. And it is going to be the last time this is done.

The clock has hit 0:00 on the game you guys have played.

But you guys will show us what the problem is and who is the cause.
Not all whites are white

“The problem with white supremists although their intention is to stand up for whites and make things better for whites they actually do the opposite and make things much worse for whites in America.

White supremists instead of uniting us they divide us and by their ignorant actions just intensify hatred and divisions between whites, blacks, and Latinos. I hear the complaints of many of my friends who are black and Hispanic and even from my own wife who is half American Indian and part Mexican.

Thank you so much ignorant white supremists you make living in this country as a white man a lot harder due to your own stupidity.”

You guys are quick to cry about how it's not all whites, but any white person here who does not repeat the white racism is denigrated by all who cry about how we blacks should say not all whites before each post. The qoute above is from a white poster who used to come here. This is evidence once again to show you that we blacks are not blaming all whites for shit. And it is going to be the last time this is done.

You focus entirely too much on race.

I agree. But I've been told on this board that white people that claim to be color blind are actually racist!
When you claim not to see someones race you are basically saying I deign not to see you and all the experiences based on race that contributed to constructing who you are.

You focus entirely too much on race.
This is the race forum. If you dont want to talk about race you are focusing on the wrong topics.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Left and right, black and white, waste their time telling each other how they should live. People in the center just look for the greater good for all, starting with themselves.

Not all whites are white
Can you elaborate?

Forum List

Back