Not all whites......

We like reaping what we sow.
Its called the gains of success and hard work.
That's why you rarely ever see white people wasting their live sitting on a porch drinking 40oz bottles of Colt 45.

Actually it's called enacting legislation that denied everybody who was not white the same things whites gave themselves.

Funny how you say that last line when I worked for an agency in the whitest city in America and watched whites not work while shooting up all day. Or the white man who would dumpster dive to get aluminum or glass to recycle to get his daily pint of cheap whiskey. Or......

And as predicted…..

That's why you rarely ever see white people wasting their live sitting on a porch drinking 40oz bottles of Colt 45.

Actually it's called enacting legislation that denied everybody who was not white the same things whites gave themselves.

Funny how you say that last line when I worked for an agency in the whitest city in America and watched whites not work while shooting up all day. Or the white man who would dumpster dive to get aluminum or glass to recycle to get his daily pint of cheap whiskey. Or......
Maybe they were just trying to make you feel at home.
White people are like that.

Since I was housing director, I made them feel without a home for breaking the terms of the lease.

Compared to all human history, just being born and raised in America is a sheltered existence.
To whom do we owe that shelter, that protection, that privilege?

You must have lived a very sheltered life.
When you grow up in a white neighborhood there's no need for seeking shelter.
That's not what that phrase means. My siblings & I grew up in a "somewhat" sheltered environment and I did not grow up in a white neighborhood.

The phrase "to have a sheltered life" not only has negative connotations but a disapproving tone too. The phrase itself means to have a life in which the person is protected too much and experiences little or no change, danger or excitement.
So, there's a black Mr. Rogers neighborhood?
Eddie Murphy on SNL

Actually it's called enacting legislation that denied everybody who was not (fill in the majority part of any civilization) the same things (fill in the majority part of any civilization) gave (itself).
What is being identified is not "white". Besides, it would be racist to make such a statement.
The only thing one can honestly conclude when one looks at human history is that there is great commonality in human capacities for barbarity as well as humanity.

“The problem with white supremists although their intention is to stand up for whites and make things better for whites they actually do the opposite and make things much worse for whites in America.

White supremists instead of uniting us they divide us and by their ignorant actions just intensify hatred and divisions between whites, blacks, and Latinos. I hear the complaints of many of my friends who are black and Hispanic and even from my own wife who is half American Indian and part Mexican.

Thank you so much ignorant white supremists you make living in this country as a white man a lot harder due to your own stupidity.”

You guys are quick to cry about how it's not all whites, but any white person here who does not repeat the white racism is denigrated by all who cry about how we blacks should say not all whites before each post. The qoute above is from a white poster who used to come here. This is evidence once again to show you that we blacks are not blaming all whites for shit. And it is going to be the last time this is done.

The clock has hit 0:00 on the game you guys have played.

But you guys will show us what the problem is and who is the cause.

The cause...

POVERTY toya graham .jpg

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg

gang members OPRAH.jpg

“The problem with white supremists although their intention is to stand up for whites and make things better for whites they actually do the opposite and make things much worse for whites in America.

White supremists instead of uniting us they divide us and by their ignorant actions just intensify hatred and divisions between whites, blacks, and Latinos. I hear the complaints of many of my friends who are black and Hispanic and even from my own wife who is half American Indian and part Mexican.

Thank you so much ignorant white supremists you make living in this country as a white man a lot harder due to your own stupidity.”

You guys are quick to cry about how it's not all whites, but any white person here who does not repeat the white racism is denigrated by all who cry about how we blacks should say not all whites before each post. The qoute above is from a white poster who used to come here. This is evidence once again to show you that we blacks are not blaming all whites for shit. And it is going to be the last time this is done.

The clock has hit 0:00 on the game you guys have played.

But you guys will show us what the problem is and who is the cause.
Then quit saying “you whites” if you don’t mean all

Actually it's called enacting legislation that denied everybody who was not (fill in the majority part of any civilization) the same things (fill in the majority part of any civilization) gave (itself).
What is being identified is not "white". Besides, it would be racist to make such a statement.
The only thing one can honestly conclude when one looks at human history is that there is great commonality in human capacities for barbarity as well as humanity.

Actually what you do is called denial. I made my comment I response to this:

So if we use your logic, every civilization has had hard working people who made gains. But you don't say anything about that and you try making excuses about how everybdy did things when everybody did not. And it is not racist to identify what whites did in THIS country.

Actually what you do is called denial. I made my comment I response to this:

So if we use your logic, every civilization has had hard working people who made gains. But you don't say anything about that and you try making excuses about how everybdy did things when everybody did not. And it is not racist to identify what whites did in THIS country.
What upsets you, apparently, is that the group you choose to associate with as yours is not in the majority position to act as majorities always have. The distortions of your reasoning show clearly that you would repeat the same mistakes of all humanity.

Forum List

Back