People who believe in god are generally wishful thinkers who are on the lower end of the intelligence scale and who need the myths to make sense of their lives because they are too dim to have a life that has meaning with resorting to invisible beings that nobody knows where they are or has ever seen them.
People like you who are so desperate to make sense out of everything that you make up situations that you convince yourself were touched by the hand of your invisible friend. Even though when looked at objectively, nothing extraordinary ever happened.

Uhhh, because you grouped all cultures and religions into one definition of God and never defined or seperated the many expressions yourself you managed to claim people who believe in Shalem (becoming stable complete and whole [evolve]) are
"wishful thinkers who are on the lower end of the intelligence scale and who need evolution beliefs to make sense of their lives because they are too dim to have a life that has meaning with resorting to invisible (non anthropromorphic concepts).

BRILLIANT, you included yourself!

:)
I'm agnostic, I see no proof of any invisible being. And I don't know who Shalem is, so don't group me in with that fool.
I just described what the word meant-
Shalem is a concept and a most finite description of creation's source and power.
But also shared name, as in Moshiach will be named in the Holy City and carry the Hebrew God's name. The reason is simple why the name is shared. Because Moshiach is mediator between this Essence and man, describing Creation's Essence so we know & understand our purpose and reflect and manifest that nature. So of course the description would be named after the describer.
Your ego along with being embedded in a Christian society which you borrow definitions and precept expectations from and influence even your non belief, is making you say there is no evolution or nature of Creation nor
describer & reflection of that nature.
Which would explain why you yourself refuse to Shalem and progress(evolve), learn, become a more stable forum participator.
You are saying that a Jewish version of a Pope (High Priest) can't exist, that it's a silly invisible notion, yet the fact the imposter and adversary version (Pope himself) exists Proves you mistaken and foolish.

Must be tough losing an argument against someone who doesn't exist while you type to yourself.
;-)
You argue with yourself and your conclusion is always that I'm wrong or that I'm foolish, or mistaken... and you've also decided that I never evolve, well, I used to eat meat until my thinking evolved to being a healthier mindset, and now I'm a vegetarian. Now go chew a cow's ass.

You said you were foolish, your words were used against you.
I'll give you an even simpler example;
One culture worships sharks, so you'd be saying sharks don't exist and are the cultures invisible god. If you truly believe sharks don't exist then you won't mind swimming off the Australian coast with that "invisible" Cow god meat tied around your body. You know meat that doesn't exist that India adores.
I don't think your argument is thought out and you are not willing to admit when you categorize everyone as the same concept nor admit that you are just as much duped by using one cultures bastardization of mere words & precepts.
Sharks are proven to exist, you can see them, touch them, eat them... Not so for your invisible friend. You just suffered an EPIC FAIL. Please try again.

Being a Vegan is a form of religion..It certainly is followed by at least three religions so keeping with the thread Not all religions are created the same... Mudda may deny he is a follower of a religion but tell it to the followers of Janaisim or Buddhism to name a few...One does not have to believe in a divine being to still practise the precepts of a religion... Truly " Food " for thought....
I turned vegetarian for health and weight reasons. Whether some religions are vegetarian or not is irrelevant. Hitler was also a vegetarian, doesn't make me a follower.

"Not all religions are created the same..."

True.

But they’re all the same in that they’re creations of man – neither divine nor divinely inspired.

Good reply, but you have to remove the anthropromorphic concept religions ideas & use the Judaic precept of God and rethink what you are saying about inspiration.
The Judaic God is that Essence defined by the word Shalem to be Complete, Whole, Stable. So the sages are using stories and history as reflections & manifestations of that Essence (we learn through our past and how we progressed to the future).
So an inspiration to be progressing to all we could and should be in becoming more stable & whole.
Sources:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Bonus secret:
Moshiach will know the secret wisdom of the name of God 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4.
(because *the name is shared* as the definition is the reflection and teaching named after that head of hosts)
*"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)

Uhhh, because you grouped all cultures and religions into one definition of God and never defined or seperated the many expressions yourself you managed to claim people who believe in Shalem (becoming stable complete and whole [evolve]) are
"wishful thinkers who are on the lower end of the intelligence scale and who need evolution beliefs to make sense of their lives because they are too dim to have a life that has meaning with resorting to invisible (non anthropromorphic concepts).

BRILLIANT, you included yourself!

I'm agnostic, I see no proof of any invisible being. And I don't know who Shalem is, so don't group me in with that fool.
Shalem is a concept and a most finite description of creation's source and power.
But also shared name, as in Moshiach will be named in the Holy City and carry the Hebrew God's name. The reason is simple why the name is shared. Because Moshiach is mediator between this Essence and man, describing Creation's Essence so we know & understand our purpose and reflect and manifest that nature. So of course the description would be named after the describer.
Your ego along with being embedded in a Christian society which you borrow definitions and precept expectations from and influence even your non belief, is making you say there is no evolution or nature of Creation nor
Which would explain why you yourself refuse to Shalem and progress(evolve), learn, become a more stable forum participator.
You are saying that a Jewish version of a Pope (High Priest) can't exist, that it's a silly invisible notion, yet the fact the imposter and adversary version (Pope himself) exists Proves you mistaken and foolish.

Must be tough losing an argument against someone who doesn't exist while you type to yourself.
;-)
You argue with yourself and your conclusion is always that I'm wrong or that I'm foolish, or mistaken... and you've also decided that I never evolve, well, I used to eat meat until my thinking evolved to being a healthier mindset, and now I'm a vegetarian. Now go chew a cow's ass.

One culture worships sharks, so you'd be saying sharks don't exist and are the cultures invisible god. If you truly believe sharks don't exist then you won't mind swimming off the Australian coast with that "invisible" Cow god meat tied around your body. You know meat that doesn't exist that India adores.
I don't think your argument is thought out and you are not willing to admit when you categorize everyone as the same concept nor admit that you are just as much duped by using one cultures bastardization of mere words & precepts.
Sharks are proven to exist, you can see them, touch them, eat them... Not so for your invisible friend. You just suffered an EPIC FAIL. Please try again.

Nope you proved my point well:
So you now admit all cultures define diffrent concepts of The power and source of life, therefore God (source & power of life) exists but you are arguing over some of those faiths definition especially when they use FORBIDDEN anthropromorphic images.
You however hate admitting that your blanket approach is wrong. Because your source of life is nature and the Judaic sages describe that finite source of nature you should recognize the sages describe what you fail to dwell further on and reflect and yet because you use Christian precepts to argue against and blanket the word God you denounce what even you yourself believe. You are not as smart as you think. You laugh at Christian flocks being duoed but so were you by using their defined concepts and failing to recognize as this post was created, not all ideology is the same.

;-)

So you now admit all cultures define diffrent concepts of The power and source of life, therefore God (source & power of life) exists but you are arguing over some of those faiths definition especially when they use FORBIDDEN anthropromorphic images.
You however hate admitting that your blanket approach is wrong. Because your source of life is nature and the Judaic sages describe that finite source of nature you should recognize the sages describe what you fail to dwell further on and reflect and yet because you use Christian precepts to argue against and blanket the word God you denounce what even you yourself believe. You are not as smart as you think. You laugh at Christian flocks being duoed but so were you by using their defined concepts and failing to recognize as this post was created, not all ideology is the same.
Is your whole world nothing but a fantasy? And I quote "So you now admit all cultures define diffrent concepts of The power and source of life, therefore God (source & power of life) exists", I admitted no such thing and your conclusion that I agree that god exists not only doesn't follow, but you made that up, as usual.

Being a Vegan is a form of religion..It certainly is followed by at least three religions so keeping with the thread Not all religions are created the same... Mudda may deny he is a follower of a religion but tell it to the followers of Janaisim or Buddhism to name a few...One does not have to believe in a divine being to still practise the precepts of a religion... Truly " Food " for thought....
I turned vegetarian for health and weight reasons. Whether some religions are vegetarian or not is irrelevant. Hitler was also a vegetarian, doesn't make me a follower.
I actually find it interesting that you becoming a vegetarian and you don't see that is a form of religion whether you claim it is for health reasons or not as I do not see the difference between living a life where you are living by certain rules ( requiring you to give up certain things) and by your own choice giving up meat...Another thing that I would like to point out is that by being an atheist you are still being a THEIST.. Now being an atheist is not believing in Gd but it is still a religion of sorts as that is your belief... It should be pointed out as well for anyone reading this that the claim of Gd being invisible Yada Yada so he/ it does not exsist is a lame argument after all for example we are all breathing Oxygen and without it we would all die and yet it is invisible and we couldn't prove or measure it till our Age of Enlightenment .. Who is to say that at some point in the future we will not be able to measure or see the presence of Gd down the road if we become all that we should by progressing and advancing to that point...

I actually find it interesting that you becoming a vegetarian and you don't see that is a form of religion whether you claim it is for health reasons or not as I do not see the difference between living a life where you are living by certain rules ( requiring you to give up certain things) and by your own choice giving up meat...Another thing that I would like to point out is that by being an atheist you are still being a THEIST.. Now being an atheist is not believing in Gd but it is still a religion of sorts as that is your belief... It should be pointed out as well for anyone reading this that the claim of Gd being invisible Yada Yada so he/ it does not exsist is a lame argument after all for example we are all breathing Oxygen and without it we would all die and yet it is invisible and we couldn't prove or measure it till our Age of Enlightenment .. Who is to say that at some point in the future we will not be able to measure or see the presence of Gd down the road if we become all that we should by progressing and advancing to that point...
That's why I'm an agnostic, I see no proof either way for or against a god existing and if anyone comes up with proof either way, I'm open to changing my mind. Can't be any fairer than that.
And vegetarianism isn't a religion, not fake deities needed.

;-)

Is your whole world nothing but a fantasy? And I quote "So you now admit all cultures define diffrent concepts of The power and source of life, therefore God (source & power of life) exists", I admitted no such thing and your conclusion that I agree that god exists not only doesn't follow, but you made that up, as usual.

See you just claimed life does not exist.
It's not a debate about does life exist, the debate is in describing that finite source- ESSENCE. You are debating Christian
descriptions that is a forbidden anthropromorphic precept. JUST ADMIT YOU DON'T GET JUDAISM, because
you are embarassing yourslf.

It's not a debate about does life exist, the debate is in describing that finite source- ESSENCE. You are debating Christian
descriptions that is a forbidden anthropromorphic precept. JUST ADMIT YOU DON'T GET JUDAISM, because
Are you completely insane? I never claimed life does not exist? Or any of the other stuff you mention, which is AGAIN all made up. :cuckoo:

Are you completely insane? I never claimed life does not exist? Or any of the other stuff you mention, which is AGAIN all made up. :cuckoo:

Yes you have, and you inadvertantly admited you don't know how to decipher what is being said through your human ego and emotions you ignore simplistic correlations.
IF A CULTURE SAYS GOD IS LIFE describing Evolution as the Essence and you denounce all cultures precept of God without finding out what they believe or teach then you are including "Life" and Evolution as your invisible nonexisting God. I made this very very simple and clear, so your ego is responding to your defeat in the sane way the Dems did, by lashing out and demonizing that which they can not refute.
This is why my first chapter of my book begins with discussing how people smokescreen and avoid unpopular truths in Religious or political discussions using ad hominem responses.
I am teaching EVERYONE, not just you, by your mistaken assumptions and proud but false exclamations.

short snipet;

The problem is that, when you hear or see something that's unpopular but true, you start evaluating and conceptualizing it as it gets amplified through emotions in a quick short stage of processing in which you are compelled to make a hasty decision. This decision is filtered by prior experiences, fears, and even pride, which in the end changes the perception or the input to what you are willing to accept of it and not what that input was intended to be viewed or understood. These extraneous outside factors affect your honesty within your own belief system as well as subject to simple errors distorting ones outlook on the subject.

That is why there is always a problem being a real honest teacher in a world that seeks displacement and excuses rather then insightful solutions. It seems it is always the teachers of the unpopular truth throughout the ages who have been persecuted, not for who they were and what they offered, but because they hit the raw nerve of the ego of man or were a threat to the status quo.

Ever hear of the good teacher is unpopular syndrome? Students hate the teacher who tries to get them to do work and stay straight in their path in order to grow in intellect and purpose. However, they love the teacher who lets them get away with everything. So to them the good teacher is evil, but the failed teacher is nice, even though in reality the poor teacher is not leading them to be all they could and should be. It's like the gentiles who have love for Paul the apostate Pharisee who removes all homework (deeds and commands), but have dislike for the true Jews who tried to teach these proper values that brought civility.

This is what causes Israel to be the suffering servant in Isaiah chapters 42-54, as the holder of the unpopular truth spoken about in the "MIKEitz" portion of the Torah. For holding dear to these commands they must sacrifice holding these unpopular truths till the time they are proven right in the long run. Sometimes these things aren't appreciated or understood until we see and live through life adverse to these guidelines.......

Yes you have, and you inadvertantly admited you don't know how to decipher what is being said through your human ego and emotions you ignore simplistic correlations.
IF A CULTURE SAYS GOD IS LIFE describing Evolution as the Essence and you denounce all cultures precept of God without finding out what they believe or teach then you are including "Life" and Evolution as your invisible nonexisting God. I made this very very simple and clear, so your ego is responding to your defeat in the sane way the Dems did, by lashing out and demonizing that which they can not refute.
This is why my first chapter of my book begins with discussing how people smokescreen and avoid unpopular truths in Religious or political discussions using ad hominem responses.
I am teaching EVERYONE, not just you, by your mistaken assumptions and proud but false exclamations.

short snipet;

The problem is that, when you hear or see something that's unpopular but true, you start evaluating and conceptualizing it as it gets amplified through emotions in a quick short stage of processing in which you are compelled to make a hasty decision. This decision is filtered by prior experiences, fears, and even pride, which in the end changes the perception or the input to what you are willing to accept of it and not what that input was intended to be viewed or understood. These extraneous outside factors affect your honesty within your own belief system as well as subject to simple errors distorting ones outlook on the subject.

That is why there is always a problem being a real honest teacher in a world that seeks displacement and excuses rather then insightful solutions. It seems it is always the teachers of the unpopular truth throughout the ages who have been persecuted, not for who they were and what they offered, but because they hit the raw nerve of the ego of man or were a threat to the status quo.

Ever hear of the good teacher is unpopular syndrome? Students hate the teacher who tries to get them to do work and stay straight in their path in order to grow in intellect and purpose. However, they love the teacher who lets them get away with everything. So to them the good teacher is evil, but the failed teacher is nice, even though in reality the poor teacher is not leading them to be all they could and should be. It's like the gentiles who have love for Paul the apostate Pharisee who removes all homework (deeds and commands), but have dislike for the true Jews who tried to teach these proper values that brought civility.

This is what causes Israel to be the suffering servant in Isaiah chapters 42-54, as the holder of the unpopular truth spoken about in the "MIKEitz" portion of the Torah. For holding dear to these commands they must sacrifice holding these unpopular truths till the time they are proven right in the long run. Sometimes these things aren't appreciated or understood until we see and live through life adverse to these guidelines.......
If you think that I'm going to read the ramblings of a lunatic, you'd be wrong.

That's why I'm an agnostic, I see no proof either way for or against a god existing and if anyone comes up with proof either way, I'm open to changing my mind. Can't be any fairer than that.
You realize that " fence sitting" can be a very uncomfortable position and that eventually Humpty Dumpty( The Roman Empire) fell off from his perch and could not be put back together again.. Not saying you Will fall as Humpty did but you will definately get splinters in uncomfortable places by constantly sitting in a place that is neither here nor there...

short snipet;

Oh we can tell you never read or reflect upon your own writing.

You realize that " fence sitting" can be a very uncomfortable position and that eventually Humpty Dumpty( The Roman Empire) fell off from his perch and could not be put back together again.. Not saying you Will fall as Humpty did but you will definately get splinters in uncomfortable places by constantly sitting in a place that is neither here nor there...
I'm actually well grounded in reality as there's no proof for a deity but also no proof that a deity isn't possible. It's the only sane position.

short snipet;

The thing is is that your posts go off on a tangent and don't make any sense. Up your game, brah.

short snipet;

The thing is is that your posts go off on a tangent and don't make any sense. Up your game, brah.

Because you can't read, I SAID it's for others to learn through your mistakes that bring light to many of the former things I've said.
While you think you are trolling, you are actually being used as an example to teach through, so that out of your evil intent actually comes the mirror opposite your intent. =Bringing order out of your chaos.
Your instability making others more stable.
Bohm and Kohn's theories of cause and affect and interconnectivity.

short snipet;

Because you can't read, I SAID it's for others to learn through your mistakes that bring light to many of the former things I've said.
While you think you are trolling, you are actually being used as an example to teach through, so that out of your evil intent actually comes the mirror opposite your intent. =Bringing order out of your chaos.
Your instability making others more stable.
Bohm and Kohn's theories of cause and affect and interconnectivity.
See ya. :blowup:

I'm actually well grounded in reality as there's no proof for a deity but also no proof that a deity isn't possible. It's the only sane position.
Everyone is entitled to believe what they wish.. Being well grounded means that one cannot see far enough ahead or behind to make a proper judgement one way or another and it should be pointed out that what is reality today can easily change given a change in ones circumstances... Considering that change is always a constant then reality also is unstable and in constant flux....Once long ago I was challenged regarding there not being a diety and that in the least the diety would not care to interfere in anything mankind does...I was given an answer almost immediately that completely answered his and everyone else's questions regarding that premise which I will not go into here as there is much personal info in it... Regardless I wish you well in your journey and I hope you will get your answer one way or another like I did those many years ago...

Yeah but he'll never get to those
kernels of corn (wisdom) or the sunflower seeds(implanted knowledge) with that attitude. *L*

I was hoping he'd fire back that he was not a democrat, so I could show him how I used the word differently then it's political use. How words can be the same and shared, but retooled in new defined meaning. Knowing each cultures use of a word is important, it could be the difference between bumming a cig in England or getting punched out in a bar in America. The difference between silly notions of people expecting a rapture into "the sky"(literal clouds) or a simple account of the ceremony "gathering of Rabbis" (figurative Clouds describing appearances) in procession up to
Mt Zion.

When someone adamantly declares Rabbis can't gather together nor do they exist out of gatherings it's their ignorance and pride that makes them not see something simple because they errored or based definitiobs on one cultures error.
Because the scoffer uses the mistaken interpretation of the culture they mock & borrow precepts from, they totally miss the reality and remain seeing it as a delusional portrayal, thus deceived as much as the followers he mocks.
Thus calling reality insane when in actuality they are making comments that are irrational once the veil is lifted from their eyes from the one who best knows these truths.
Isaiah 25:7 and Dan 10:21

Everyone is entitled to believe what they wish.. Being well grounded means that one cannot see far enough ahead or behind to make a proper judgement one way or another and it should be pointed out that what is reality today can easily change given a change in ones circumstances... Considering that change is always a constant then reality also is unstable and in constant flux....Once long ago I was challenged regarding there not being a diety and that in the least the diety would not care to interfere in anything mankind does...I was given an answer almost immediately that completely answered his and everyone else's questions regarding that premise which I will not go into here as there is much personal info in it... Regardless I wish you well in your journey and I hope you will get your answer one way or another like I did those many years ago...
If you have real proof, share it, like my sig says, I'm open to changing my mind given real proof either way.

Forum List

Back