Somebody creating order out of chaos is not evolution, evolution is a natural process that happens over a long time, and someone's science project doesn't qualify. Please try again.

You are not thinking, you are reacting by human hurt ego. Creating order out of chaos is called progressing to be all it should be=Shalem(complete whole and stable)=evolution. Also in reflecting that nature the messenger mediator and the Rabbis of that Essence manifests that nature and can create order out of chaos by messaging through time the future (olam habah) or recording history and lessons to live and learn by guiding and shaping the path of chaos, teaching and involving itself to become more Shalem (stable)=order out of chaos just by involvement (thou shalt not)...
If it's done in a mere forum, imagine the scope of which it's done out in the real world.
HOPEFULLY you yourself are learning to be more stable and evolved.
Good Shabbos!
"Rabbis of that Essence"? Who the f are these bros? So there's a group of old smelly men sitting around trying to make the universe calm down? Isn't it a little early in the day to be guzzling the Manischewitz?
Somebody creating order out of chaos is not evolution, evolution is a natural process that happens over a long time, and someone's science project doesn't qualify. Please try again.

You are not thinking, you are reacting by human hurt ego. Creating order out of chaos is called progressing to be all it should be=Shalem(complete whole and stable)=evolution. Also in reflecting that nature the messenger mediator and the Rabbis of that Essence manifests that nature and can create order out of chaos by messaging through time the future (olam habah) or recording history and lessons to live and learn by guiding and shaping the path of chaos, teaching and involving itself to become more Shalem (stable)=order out of chaos just by involvement (thou shalt not)...
If it's done in a mere forum, imagine the scope of which it's done out in the real world.
HOPEFULLY you yourself are learning to be more stable and evolved.
Good Shabbos!
"Rabbis of that Essence"? Who the f are these bros? So there's a group of old smelly men sitting around trying to make the universe calm down? Isn't it a little early in the day to be guzzling the Manischewitz?
Rabbi is just a teacher Mudda....They do not necessarily have to be old and I am sure in today's day and age they look after their hygene.. Surely you would listen to someone if they taught you a better way or at least you might take the parts that will help you or someone to better their lives... As for the manischewitz the w is a v and Ha( the) Shev is trying to get you to guzzle some Buckley's( it might taste bad) but it is good medicine made from 1888 If my rememberance is correct...lol..
So where are these "Rabbis of that Essence"? In your mind?

Ok don't laugh, but ironically the Rabbi who taught this Essence was named Rabbi Wine.
Look him up, he founded
the Jewish Naturalist, but really it was what the sages were teaching all along, a form of Transhumanism.
Shouldn't it be Rabbi Wineberg, or Winestein? And why should I care what these old farts have to say?

That's right, because you are just muddling along life just fine without them.
:)

All religions are created the same, with no proof, and populated by invisible people no one can find.

Amazing, I've never ever seen any mention of Rabbi Wine on TV or seen him on TV and last night he was on a TBN special on Israel and David's missing treasure. Good Timing!

But I errored he founded the
Humanist Judaism sect/movement not Naturalist, same thing, but labeled Humanist.

Now to respond to Mudda, everyone is a witness, Mudda says there's no proof of evolution / progressing. That bettering ourself should be mocked.
Mudda says there is no proof of the invisible people who exist on Radio.
Interesting enough Dr Stephen Hawkings said the same thing until something and someone ;-) changed his theory, conclusions, and assumptions.

Amazing, I've never ever seen any mention of Rabbi Wine on TV or seen him on TV and last night he was on a TBN special on Israel and David's missing treasure. Good Timing!

But I errored he founded the
Humanist Judaism sect/movement not Naturalist, same thing, but labeled Humanist.

Now to respond to Mudda, everyone is a witness, Mudda says there's no proof of evolution / progressing. That bettering ourself should be mocked.
Mudda says there is no proof of the invisible people who exist on Radio.
Interesting enough Dr Stephen Hawkings said the same thing until something and someone ;-) changed his theory, conclusions, and assumptions.
The people on the radio are invisible? :lmao:

And it's the smelly old rabbis who need to get a better life. Because theirs totally blows, lol.

Not all religions are created the same...
yep, one of them is created by God Himself, others - by people.
Which is? :popcorn:
seems quite obvious question, is it not?
If it were obvious, I wouldn't be asking, now would I. So which one?
ok, this one is Christianity, where the Founder - Jesus Christ is the God. Everybody knows it, man.
How do you know that it's created by god?

Thank you Mudda for showing us the perfect example of the Hamster who is content sitting in the corner defecating where he eats and sleeps.
tmp_1118-hamster-2010180286.jpeg

yep, one of them is created by God Himself, others - by people.
ok, this one is Christianity, where the Founder - Jesus Christ is the God. Everybody knows it, man.
By my own experience. Every believer has its experience, though atheist does not.

By my own experience. Every believer has its experience, though atheist does not.
So you have nothing. Got it.

Nothing except the experience, guy.

So what is it? :popcorn:

Experience? Everybody knows what is it. When you test something and get results which are sufficient for your decision.

Experience? Everybody knows what is it. When you test something and get results which are sufficient for your decision.
So what was yours? You too much of a weenie to say?

Forum List

Back